I can get you to the rocket.
之后 就要靠你自己了
After that, you’re on your own.
我会去对付他
I will deal with him.
我会去对付我父亲
I will deal with my father.
这是发射台下方一个
This is a map of an underground lake
地下湖的地图
beneath the launchpad.
你可以从那里上飞船
You’ll be able to access the ship from there.
我们快到了
We’re approaching.
他们会找你麻烦的
They’re gonna come for you, you know.
我知道
I know.
我不在乎了
I don’t care anymore.
我现在得回去尽我所能
I need to get back now, do what I can.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我被拉着
I’m being pulled,
一点点远离太阳
farther and farther from the sun…
接近你
to you.
你还活着
You’re alive.
一直活着
All this time.
我必须接受事实 我从未了解过你
I must accept the fact I never really knew you.
或者我和你一样
Or am I you…
被拉进同样的黑洞中
being pulled down the same dark hole?
这里是仙王号♥发射指挥中心
This is Cepheus Launch Control…
倒计时11分7秒 开始倒数
at T-minus 11 minutes, 7 seconds and counting.
我们继续倒数
Our countdown continuing
依旧按照计划发射时间进行
and still aiming toward a planned lift-off time…
即协调世界时间7点51分
at 7:51, UTC.
协调世界时间
这里是发射指挥中心 即将发射
This is Launch Control. Launch is imminent.
最后检查当前的飞行方位角
Final checks from the flight azimuth going on at this time…
并且将飞船的时间与位于埃莎的
and we’re also synchronizing the clocks to the spacecraft…
任务指挥中心进行同步
with the Mission Control Center in Ersa.
引擎已经启动
The engines are armed.
十 九
Ten, nine…
八 七 六
eight, seven, six…
五 四
five, four…
即将发射
We have commit.
二 一
…two, one.
发射 已经发射
Lift-off. We have lift-off.
协调世界时间7点51分
7:51, UTC.
有人闯入
There’s a breach.
是气闸
It’s the airlock breach.
太空司令部 这里是仙王号♥
Spacecom, this is Cepheus.
有人闯入了我们的气闸
There’s been a breach in our airlock.
如何处理 完毕
How to proceed? Over.
我们也看到了 正在检查
We see that, too. We’re checking it out.
待命
Stand by.
太空司令部 我们需要指令 完毕
Spacecom, we need orders, please. Over.
麦克布莱德呼叫斯坦福船长
McBride for Captain Stanford…
收到了吗
Do you read?
天啊 是麦克布莱德
Jesus, it’s McBride.
他闯入了气闸
He’s breached the goddamn airlock.
斯坦福船长 我是麦克布莱德少校
Captain Stanford, this is Major McBride.
我上飞船了
I am onboard.
我不是威胁 重复 我不是威胁
I am not a threat. I repeat, I am not a threat.
少校 你的出现就是对任务的威胁
Major, your presence is jeopardizing the mission.
待在原地别动
Stay where you are!
不要继续前进了
Do not proceed any further.
-太空司令部 -待命
– Spacecom… – Stand by.
太空司令部 请下令
Spacecom, what are your orders?
我们正在决定行动方案
We’re determining the course of action here.
我们马上就要切换为远程推进了
We’re about to switch over to long-range propulsion.
可以消除威胁吗
Can you neutralize the threat?
没有我你们绝对到不了海王星
You’ll never make it to Neptune without me.
你们需要我
You need me.
除掉少校
Neutralize the Major.
采取一切必要手段 必须除掉少校
By any means necessary, you must neutralize the Major.
收到
Copy that.
别听他们的 船长
Don’t listen to them, Captain.
我会负全责
I will take all accountability.
少校 请不要移♥动♥
Major, stay where you are.
不要继续前进 听到了吗 完毕
Do not proceed any further. Do you read? Over.
重复一遍 除掉少校
I say again, neutralize the Major…
-采取一切必要手段 -吉田 我不是威胁
– by any means necessary. – Yoshida, I am not a threat.
我不是敌人
I am not the enemy.
我和你们是一边的
I am on your side.
少校 我们收到命令了
Major, we have our orders.
该死的 我们要切换了
Goddamn it! We’re staging!
弗兰克 快离开 迪弗斯
Frank, get out of there! Deavers!
-快回座位 -迪弗斯 拜托
– Get back in your seat! – Deavers, please!
王八蛋
Son of a bitch!
空气受到污染
Air contaminated.
拿氧气
Get oxygen!
吉田 氧气
Yoshida, oxygen!
呼吸器 呼吸器
Ventilator. Ventilator.
呼吸
Breathe.
吸气
Breathe in!
我做了什么
What have I done?
任务中心 我是罗伊·麦克布莱德少校
Mission, this is Major Roy McBride.
我违抗命令登上了仙王号♥
I boarded the Cepheus against mission directives.
我这么做没有敌意
I did not do so with hostile intent.
但因为我的行为 很遗憾地通知你们
But because of my actions, I regret to inform you…
飞船上所有的成员都死了
all crew members are now deceased.
飞行记录仪将告诉你们真♥相♥
The flight recorder will tell the story.
交给历史决定吧
History will have to decide.
我将前往海王星
I’m en route to Neptune.
我坚定地
I remain fully committed…
要完成任务
to the completion of the mission…
即彻底摧毁
namely to destroy
利马项目
the Lima Project in its entirety.
我将关闭所有通讯
I’m switching off all comms.
最终抵达时再开启 以免被探测到
I’m going dark until final approach to avoid detection.
完毕
Over and out.
旅程预计时长
Estimated length of journey…
79天4小时8分钟
79 days, four hours, eight minutes.
你似乎沉迷于你的工作
You seem really preoccupied with your work.
我感觉自己总是一个人
I just feel like I’m on my own all the time.
我不知道我们这算是什么关系
I don’t know what we’re doing.
你那么遥远
You’re so distant.
即使你在身边 我都不知道你的心在哪
I mean, even when you’re here, I don’t know where you are.
我好像一直都在寻找你
I feel like I’m looking for you all the time…
想要和你交流 和你亲近
trying to connect to you, be close to you…
太难受了
and it fucking sucks.
我也有自己的生活
You know, I have my own life.
我是独♥立♥的个体
I’m my own person.
我不能只等着你
And I can’t just wait for you.
饲管接通
Feeding tube activated.
我们在全世界激起了浓厚的兴趣
…we have excited real and enormous interest around the world,
对此我们充满感激
and we’re grateful for it.
我们在做的事很伟大 非常伟大
See, we’re doing big things up here. Real big.
那就是我们将回答最重要的问题
Namely, we are about to answer the number one question…
我们何时能在外太空找到智慧生物
when do we find all the intelligent life out there?
我们知道一定能找到
And we know we will,
根据德瑞克方程式
according to the Drake Equation.
这是一个新的遮星伞
What you see here is the new starshade,
即将投入使用
just ready to deploy.
看它张开
You see it opening up
像春天草原上的花朵一样
just like a prairie flower in the springtime.
发射直播报道
但我认为你不再值得…
But I think you are no longer deserving…
所以
so I guess…
就此告别了
this is goodbye.
罗伊

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章安娜(2019)
下一篇文章幼儿园教师
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!