Goddamn them.
我不知道自己是希望找到他
I don’t know if I hope to find him…
还是最终摆脱他
or finally be free of him.

Dad…
爸 我希望能再见到你
Dad, I’d like to see you again.
我记得我们曾
I recall how we used to watch
一起看黑白电影
black and white movies together…
还有你最喜欢的音乐剧
and musicals were your favorite.
我记得你教我数学
I remember you tutoring me in math.
你给我灌输了强烈的职业道德
You instilled in me a strong work ethic.
就像你说的”工作至上 享乐第二”
“Work hard, play later,” as you said.
你应该知道我选择了
You should know I’ve chosen a career
你会赞成的职业
that you would approve of.
我把一生奉献给了太空探索
I’ve dedicated my life to the exploration of space.
为此我感谢你
And I thank you for that.
所以我希望我们能再联♥系♥上
So, I hope we can reconnect.
爱你的儿子 罗伊
Your loving son, Roy.
信息已发送
Transmission sent,
等待回应
awaiting response.
非常感谢你的帮助 少校
Thank you so much, Major, for all your help.
我们很快就送你
We’ll be returning you to the Earth
返回地球 谢谢
in short order. Thank you.
恕我冒昧 你们收到我父亲的回复了吗
Excuse me. Did you get a response from my father?
少校 你的亲属关系让你
Major, your personal connection
不再适合
has made you unsuited…
继续执行这个任务了
for continued service on this mission.
他答复我了 对吗
He answered me, didn’t he?
少校 我们将尽快告知你
Major, we will let you know any details
细节信息
as soon as possible.
罗伊
Roy.
你的脉搏非常快
Your pulse is very fast.
我知道
I know!
你的生物节律也有些问题
There’s also some issues with your biorhythms.
这些问题必须在你
Those will need to be addressed
安全返回地球之前解决
before you can safely return to Earth.
你能跟那个人去
Would you please follow that man
进行心理评估吗
to take a psychological evaluation?
少校
Major.
船长
Captain.
船长
Captain!
罗伊·R·麦克布莱德 你准备好
McBride, Roy R. Are you ready
进行心理评估了吗
for your psychological evaluation?
是的
Yes.
你目前
How are you feeling
感觉如何
in your current state?
很好 谢谢
Good, thank you.
我很快就要返回地球了
I will be returning to Earth soon.
回家让我心满意足 而且…
I’m content to go home, and…
你的心理评估
You have failed
没有通过
your psychological evaluation.
你要返回舒缓室
You will be returned to a comfort room
直到你通过…
until you are deemed…
联络美国太空司令部
Contact U.S. spacecom.
请提供联络人和优先码
Provide contact and priority code.
请求与斯特劳德将军进行
Request emergency communication
紧急通信
with General Stroud.
优先码 Z55BP
Priority code, Zulu-5-5-Bravo-Papa.
你的优先码已失效
Your priority code is no longer valid.
如果此限制有误
Please contact a representative
请联♥系♥相关人员
if this restriction is an error.
你要返回地球了吗
You’re going back to Earth now?
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我只去过那里一次
I’ve only been there once.
在我小时候
As a child.
我是在这里出生的
I was born here.
但我记得很清楚
But I remember it so well.
地球很美
It was… beautiful.
长官 我现在真的很想独处
Ma’am, I’d really appreciate my privacy right now.
你来这里是因为宇宙射线 对吗
You’re here because of the cosmic rays, aren’t you?
那是机密
That’s classified.
你来这里乘坐的太空船 仙王号♥
The craft you came in, the Cepheus…
他们想让我征用它去外太空
they want me to requisition it for deep space…
并带上核弹
with nuclear munitions onboard.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
为了执行一项搜索和摧毁任务
It’s for a search and destroy mission.
我要为这个基地上的
I am responsible for more than 1,100 people here.
1100多人负责
On this base.
我要知道
Now, I need to know.
我们会死吗
Are we gonna die?
我不知道现在什么情况
I don’t know what happens now.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
你是克利福德·麦克布莱德的儿子
You are Clifford McBride’s son.
是的
Yes.
那我们都是利马项目的受害者
Well, then we’re both victims of the Lima Project.
我父母因为那次探险离我而去
My parents left for that expedition.
我们都因此失去了亲人 罗伊
You and I share a great loss, Roy.
求你告诉我吧
Please, just tell me.
仙王号♥五小时后就要出发了
The Cepheus leaves in five hours.
你说得对
You were right.
电涌确实来自利马项目
The Surge is coming from the Lima Project.
最后很有可能会造成大灾难
Ultimate catastrophe is very possible.
太空司令部认定我不适合继续执行任务
SPACECOM has determined that I am unfit to carry on.
我只知道这些
That’s all I know.
我相信你父亲还活着
I believe your father is alive.
他们没告诉过你他在那里发生了什么
They never told you what happened to him out there,
是吗
did they?
美国太空司令部最高机密简报
U.S. Space Command Top Secret Briefing.
美国太空司令部
利马叛乱机密简报
编号♥AP4278
Alpha-Papa-4-2-7-8.
通信中心收到了由H·克利福德·麦克布莱德领导的
Communications has received the following mayday call…
利马项目的成员发出的
from the crew of the Lima Project,
以下求救信♥号♥♥
under the command of H. Clifford McBride.
我是克利福德·麦克布莱德
This is Clifford McBride,
在利马项目进行报告
reporting from the Lima Project.
我要揭露一个悲剧
I’m disclosing a tragedy.
现在身处太阳系的边缘
Here, on the edge of our solar system,
我们中有些人
some of our people…
已经无法承受远离家园
have been unable to handle the psychological distress…
所造成的精神折磨
of being so far away from home.
他们渴望返回地球
They desired to return to Earth,
而我不能允许
and I could not permit that.
我不得不报告这一事实
And I have to report the reality
他们发动了叛乱
that they mutinied…
蓄意破坏 想要占领我的飞船
committed acts of sabotage trying to commandeer my ship.
我被迫同样严厉地进行了反击
I was forced to react with equal severity.
我关闭了
I disabled one section
我们空间站一部分的生命支持系统
of our station’s life support system…
毫无疑问
and without doubt,
我让无辜的人与罪人一起搭上了性命
I did punish the innocent along with the guilty.
我们不会返回地球
We will not turn back.
我们将进一步探索宇宙
We will venture further into space.
我们将找到外星智慧生物
We will find alien intelligence.
我将永远继续这场征程
I am forever driven on this quest.
太空司令部决不允许
Spacecom would never allow
他们的形象受损 所以
their image to be shattered… so
为了自保 他们把他塑造成了英雄
they made him a hero to protect themselves.
你父亲谋杀了我父母
Your father murdered my parents.
那个恶魔威胁到了我们所有人
That monster threatens us all.
现在责任交给你了
And now it’s your burden.
你能把我弄上那艘飞船吗
Can you get me on that ship?
我可以帮你到火箭上去

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章安娜(2019)
下一篇文章幼儿园教师
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!