没有柴油 但找到了些弹♥药♥
There’s no diesel fuel, but I picked up some ammo.
走吧
Let’s move out.
找到指挥了吗 上尉?
Did you fiInd the CO, Captain?
这里就没他妈的指挥
There’s no fucking CO here.
我们继续走吧
Let’s just get goin’.
往哪走 上尉?
Which way, Captain?
明知故问 酋长
You know which way, Chief.
你要靠自己了 上尉
You’re on your own, Captain.
仍想去上游? 就像这座桥
Still wanna go on? It’s like this bridge.
每晚我们搭起来 越共就将它炸毁
We build it every night, Charlie blows it right back up again…
当官的仍说路通了
just so the generals can say the road’s open.
想想吧
Think about it.
-谁在乎? -带我们去上游!
-Who cares? -Just get us upriver!
大厨 去船头
Chef, on the bow.
-准备 克林 -出发!
-Stand by, Clean. -Let’s go!
这是谁的包裹?
Whose package is that?
-妈的 又是你的 克林 -是吧 等一下
-Shit, you got another one, Clean. -No shit? Wait a minute.
是它吗?
You got one, Miller. Geez, I got some too.
你的 兰斯
That’s it for you. Lance.
约翰逊先生(时任总统) 你的
Mr. L.B.Johnson, there you go.
好啊 正等这个呢
Far out, man. All right. I’ve been waitin’ for this one.
我又收到一个
I got another one.
伊娃寄来的邮包
I got a box from Eva.
兰斯 我很好
”Lance. I’m fiIne. I’m fiIne.
我和雪儿去迪士尼乐园玩了
Sue and I went tripping in Disneyland.
雪儿擦伤了膝盖
Sue skinned her knee.”
我想回新奥尔良的餐厅
Man, I wanna get back to Antoine’s.
我记得那时光
”I remember the time we went up to–”
我怎能他妈的忘记?
How could I fucking forget?
太美了
Beautiful.
没有哪比得上迪士尼乐园 要是有
”There could never be a place like Disneyland, or could there?
告诉我
Let me know.”
吉米 它真的在这!
Jim, it’s here. It really is here.
你的任务有了新进展
”There has been a new development regarding your mission…
我们必须现在通知你
which we must now communicate to you.
数月前 有人奉命执行
Months ago, a man was ordered
同一任务
on a mission which was identical to yours.
有理由相信
We have reason to believe
他现在投向了库尔兹
that he is now operating with Col. kurtz.
考虑到他家人 西贡将他列入了失踪名单
Saigon was carrying him MIA for his family’s sake
可他们认为他死了
but they assumed he was dead.
后来 他们截获了 他想交给妻子的一封信
Then they intercepted a letter he tried to send to his wife. ”
理查德科比上尉
Captain Richard Colby.
他跟了库尔兹
He was with kurtz.
迪士尼乐园
Disneyland.
妈的 这里比迪士尼乐园好玩
Fuck, man, this is better than Disneyland.
查尔斯M.曼森
”Charles Miller Manson
下令屠♥杀♥所有在家的人
ordered the slaughter of all in the home…
以示抗♥议♥
anyway as a symbol of protest.”
真是奇怪 对吧?
That’s really weird, ain’t it?
-看 紫烟! -兰斯 把烟弄熄
-Purple haze. Look, man. -Hey, Lance, put away that smoke.
我拿了盘妈妈的录音给酋长
I got a tape from my mom.
缤纷的现实
Rainbow reality, man.
酋长 深吸一口
Hey, Chief, get a good whiff.
伊娃想象不出我在越南的生活
Eva can’t picture me in Vietnam.
只能想着我在家 边喝啤酒边看电视的模样
She pictures me at home having a beer watching TV.
-嗨 兰斯 -真烫
-Hey, Lance, man. -Oh, hot potato, hot potato.
很高兴你决定加入海军
I’m so glad you decided to join the navy.
伊娃不确定 能否和我继续交往
Eva’s not sure she can have a relationship with me, you know.
我在他妈的2万公里外
Here I am, 1 3,000 fucking miles away…
尽力想维系一段感情
trying to keep a relationship with my ass.
这比我能对你的朋友 说的多多了
That’s much more than I can say for some of your friends.
你要喜欢这带子 我会让爸和家人
If this tape is any good…I will have Dad and the family
-寄一盘他们自己的 -嗨 兰斯
-send you a tape of their own. -Hey,Lance.
那边! 在那边!
There! Over there!
那边! 在那边!
There. Over there!
大厨! 看看克林!
Chef, check out Clean!
上尉 克林中枪了
Captain, he’s hit. Clean’s hit.
-兰斯! -小狗跑去哪了?
-Lance! -Where’d the dog go?
兰斯 看看克林
Lance! They got Clean.
小狗呢? 我们要回头找小狗
Where’s the dog? We gotta go back and get the dog.
嗨 克林!
Hey, Clean. Hey.
你不能死 混♥蛋♥!
Bubba, you can’t die, you fucker!
真希望很快
And so I’m hoping that–pretty soon–
快点 但不要太快
not too soon–but pretty soon
会有许多孙子让我宠爱
I’ll have a lot of grandchildren to love and spoil.
当你老婆带他们回来时
And then when your wife get ’em back,
她会欣喜若狂的
she’ll be mad with me.
连杰茜姨和妈妈
Even Aunt Jessie and Mama…
也会来庆祝你的归家
will come to celebrate your coming home.
奶奶和爸
Granny and Dad are trying
正设法存够钱给你买♥♥辆车
to get enough money to get you a car…
但别告诉他们
but don’t tell ’em
因为这是我们之间的秘密
because that’s our secret.
无论如何 做正确的事
Anyhow, do the right thing…
避开子弹
stay out of the way of the bullets…
完整无缺的回家
and bring your heinie home all in one piece…
因为我们都很爱你
because we love you very much.
爱你的妈妈
Love, Mom.
克林
Clean.
稍等
Hold on.
把望远镜扔给我
Throw me the glasses.
兰斯 在船头架支16口径
Lance, take a 1 6 on the bow.
大厨 上60口径
Chef. Chef. On the 60.
妈的
Fuck me.
兰斯
Lance.
掩护上尉
Cover the captain.
兰斯 掩护上尉
Cover the captain. Lance.
他们是法国人
They’re French. They’re French.
大厨 收起武器! 收起武器!
Pick up that weapon! Pick it up! Pick it up!
别后退 上尉
Stand fast. Captain.
好吧 大家放下武器
All right, you men. Put down your weapons.
我们死了个人
We lost one of our men.
法国人一向 对盟友的死致以敬意
We French always pay respect to the dead of our allies.
欢迎你们
You’re all welcome.
我叫赫伯特德马海
My name is Hubert DeMarais.
这是我家的种植园
This is my family’s plantation.
有70年了
It has been such for 70 years.
它会一直这样 除非我们都死了
And it will be such until we are all dead.
上尉 请代表一个心怀感激的国家
Captain, accept the flag of Tyrone Miller…
接受蒂龙米勒的旗帜
on behalf of a grateful nation.
食物很美味
This food is really wonderful, isn’t it?
好酒 好酱汁
The wine, the sauces.
难以置信
I can’t believe it.
我能跟厨师谈谈吗?
Hey, can I speak with the chef?
厨师只讲越南语
The chef speak only Vietnamese.
别逗了厨艺这么好
No kidding? He cooks like this
竟然不会讲♥法♥语?
and he can’t even speak French?
兰斯 厨师是个越南人
Hey, Lance, the chef’s a slope.
兰斯
Lance.
波德莱尔的诗
This is Baudelaire.
对孩子来说太残酷
It’s a very cruel poem for children.
但他们需要
But they need it,
因为生活有时很残酷
’cause life sometimes is very cruel.
如你所见
As you can see.
靠家人抵抗攻击
Attack repels by the family.
只为了这场战争
Just for this war.
越共 58个
Vietcong, 58.
北越人 12个
North Vietnamese, 1 2.
南越人 11个
South Vietnamese, 1 1 .

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!