这仗终有一天会结束
Someday this war’s gonna end.
对船上的小子们是好事
That would bejust fine with the boys on the boat.
他们只想回家
They weren’t looking for anything more than a way home.
-上尉? -问题是 我回来了
-Captain? -Trouble is, I’d been back there…
执行不记录在案的任务
and I knew that it just didn’t exist anymore.
好正点!
Buddha time. Here.
好啊 真不错 混♥蛋♥
All right, that’s great, you motherfuckers. Yeah.
若基尔戈这样打仗
If that’s how kilgore fought the war…
我开始奇怪他们究竟 和库尔兹有什么不同
I began to wonder what they really had against kurtz.
不仅仅是发疯和谋杀
It wasn’t just insanity and murder.
这里所有人都如此
There was enough of that to go around for everyone.
他从不为婊♥子♥伤心
I mean, he never was hurtin’ for pussy.
我不在这 我正在林中摘芒果
I’m not here. I’m walking through the jungle gathering mangos.
遇到了明星维歌♥莉
I meet Raquel Welch.
我做了个不错的芒果奶油布丁
I make a nice mango cream pudding.
用它涂满全身
You know, kind of spread it around on us.
她也涂了一身
She’s into mangos too.
她爬到我身上
She’s like one limb above me.
-我们俩赤♥裸♥裸躺在林中 -嗨 酋长
-We’re both in the jungle here nude. -Hey, Chief.
-什么? -那个上校又来了
-Yeah? -Here comes that colonel guy again.
找到块中意的冲浪板很难
You know how hard it is to find a board you like.
我不会伤害你们
I will not hurt or harm you.
我不会伤害你们
I will not hurt or harm you.
只要把冲浪板还我 兰斯
Just give me back the board, Lance.
这是块好板 我喜欢
It was a good board, and I like it.
找到块中意的冲浪板很难
You know how hard it is to find a board you like.
他真是个顽固的混♥蛋♥!
He’s a determined motherfucker!
我不会伤害你们
I will not hurt or harm you.
我不会伤害你们
I will not hurt or harm you.
只要把冲浪板还我 兰斯
Just give me back the board, Lance.
这是块好板 我喜欢
It was a good board, and I like it.
找到块中意的冲浪板很难
You know how hard it is to find a board you like.
-我不会伤害你们 -天哪
-I will not hurt or harm you. -Jesus Christ.
这人真♥他♥妈♥烦
That guy’s too fuckin’ much, man.
他会射我们吗?
Do you think he would have shot us?
他不会在海滩上下手
He wouldn’t have shot us on the beach…
但要是看见我拿着他的冲浪板 就会动手的
but he would have shot us if he saw me taking his board.
我们去冲浪吧 大家都学会了
Let’s go surfin’now Everybody’s learnin’how
-拿开冲浪板! -傻瓜
-Let’s get this board out of my turret. -Sucker.
下次他再来 我就射他 如何?
How am I going to shoot him the next time he comes around?
大厨 给冲浪板腾块地方
Hey, Chef, make some room back there for the board.
狠狠打我呀 兰斯
Sock it to me, Lance.
不知道是不是同一架直升机
I wonder if that’s the same chopper.
他可能让人带着录音 遍布河上
He’s probably got them all over the river with that recording.
我们要等到天黑 酋长
We’ll have to hold up here till dark, Chief.
别担心 兰斯 他不会跟太远
Don’t worry, Lance. He won’t follow us too far.
为什么这么说?
What makes you say that?
你以为上校会让上游的人都知道
You think that big Cav colonel wants everyone upriver…
-我们偷了他的冲浪板? -我没偷
-to know we stole his board? -I didn’t steal it!
上尉
Captain?
还要航行多远?
Just how far up this river we goin’?
是机密 酋长 不能告诉你
It’s classifiIed, Chief. I can’t tell ya.
我们还远着呢
We’re goin’ up pretty far.
会有危险吗?
Is it gonna be hairy?
我不知道
I don’t know, kid.
也许吧
Yeah, probably.
你喜欢深入虎穴吧 上尉?
You like it like that, Captain, when it’s hot, hairy?
妈的
Fuck.
没机会知道
Maybe you’ll get a chance to know
你在俄亥俄的工厂里是干嘛的
what the fuck you are in some factory in Ohio.
酋长 我想上岸摘芒果 行吗?
Hey, Chief, I’m gonna go get those mangos now, okay?
-找个人陪你 -我会带着他
-Take somebody with ya. -Yeah, I’ll take–
我会跟他去
I’ll go with him.
大厨?
Chef?
-什么 长官? -他们为什么这样叫你?
-Yes, sir? -How come they call you that?
-叫我什么 长官? -大厨
-Call me what, sir? -Chef.
因为你喜欢芒果之类的吗?
Because you like mangos and stuff?
不 长官 我真是大厨
No, sir, I’m a real chef.
-我是个 酱汁师 -酱汁师?
-I’m a saucier. -Saucier?
没错 长官
Yes, sir. See,
瞧 我来自新奥尔良
I come from New Orleans.
自小就被培养 要做个伟大的酱汁师
I was raised to be a saucier, a great saucier.
-什么是酱汁师? -我们专攻酱汁
-What’s a saucier? -You specialize in sauces.
附近一定有芒果树
Gotta be a mango tree here somewhere.
我本来应去巴黎
Then, I was supposed to go to Paris…
入读厨艺学校
study at the EscoffiIer school.
却接到体♥检♥通知单
But then I got orders for my physical.
我加入海军
Hell, I joined the navy.
听说吃得较好
Heard they had better food.
还有厨子学校
Cook school–that did it.
-怎么样? -你不想听的
-Yeah, how’s that? -You don’t wanna hear about that.
近百米的上等肉排列在面前
They lined us up in front of a hundred yards of prime rib.
所有人列队看着
All of us, you know, lined up lookin’ at it.
肉质极佳 切割很好
MagnifiIcent meat. Really! Beautifully marbled.
接着 他们把肉扔进大锅
Next thing, they’re throwing the meat into these big cauldrons–
一锅熟
all of it–boiling it!
我看着肉色变灰
I looked inside, man. It was turning gray.
真♥他♥妈♥不敢相信
I couldn’t fucking believe that one.
于是我申请入无线电技师学校
That’s when I applied for radioman school,
他们却给了我
but then they gave me–
那是什么?
What is it?
越共?
Charlie?
是老虎! 狗♥娘♥养♥的!
It’s a tiger!Son of a bitch!
老虎! 是老虎!
It’s a tiger, man! It’s a tiger!
各就各位 兰斯 准备
Battle stations. Lance, up front.
-M60机♥枪♥戒备 克林 -收到
-Get on your 60! -Got it.
天呀! 大厨 快走!
Holy shit! Chef, come on!
他妈的老虎!
A fuckin’ tiger!
上尉 快来!
Captain, come on!
快走!
Let’s go!
队长 你说得对! 永不要下船
You were right. Never get out of the boat.
克林 开动M60机♥枪♥?
Bring that 60 forward!
永不要下船! 我要记住!
I gotta remember! Never get out of the boat!
永不要下船!
Never get out of the boat!
出什么事了? 有多少人?
What happen? How many is it?
-他妈的老虎! -老虎?
-A fuckin’ tiger! -What? A tiger?
我受够了!
Yes! I’ve had it!
我是无胆鬼
I’ve had the whole goddamn fuckin’ shit, man!
我想回家
You can kiss my ass on the county square…
我不想留下来
because I’m fuckin’ buggin’ out.
我加入海军 不是为了送死
I don’t fuckin’ need it! I don’t want it.
我只想做厨师
All I wanted to do was fuckin’ cook!
我只想学烹饪
I just wanted to learn to fuckin’ cook, man!
没事了
You’re all right.
没事了 没事了
You’re all right. You’re gonna be all right.
不要下船 永不下船
Never get out of the fuckin’ boat.
再见 老虎!
Hi, tiger! Bye, tiger! Good-bye!
永不下船
Never get out of the boat.
真是至理名言
Absolutely, goddamn right…
除非你不打算回头
unless you were going all the way.
古华特下了船
kurtz got off the boat.
他离经叛道
He split from the whole fuckin’program.
为什么会这样?
How did that happen?
他第一次来时 遇见什么?
What did he see here that first tour?
那时他已38岁
Thirty-eight fucking years old.
若加入特种部队
If you joined the Green Berets…
晋升至上校已是极限
there was no way you’d ever get above colonel.
古华特知道他要放弃什么
kurtz knew what he was giving up.
我对他认识越多
The more I read and began to understand…
越发敬佩他
the more I admired him.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!