恐怕担心坏了
at not hearing from me during the past weeks…
但我的处境变得艰难了
but my situation here has become a difficult one.
我正式被军方控以谋杀
I have been officially accused of murder by the army.
所谓的受害人
The alleged victims
是4名越南双面间谍
were four Vietnamese double agents.
我们花了数月搜集证据
We spent months uncovering them
好揭穿他们
and accumulating evidence.
当铁证如山时 我们便行动了
When absolute proof was completed, we acted–
像军人一样果敢
we acted like soldiers.
指控是不公正的
The charges are unjustified.
实际上 他们在这种混乱局面下
They are, in fact, and in the circumstances of this conflict…
已完全失去理智
quite completely insane.
在战争中
In a war,
许多时刻要宽容怜悯
there are many moments for compassion and tender action.
还有许多时刻要冷酷无情
There are many moments for ruthless action–
通常所谓的 冷酷无情
what is often called ruthless…
在许多情况下 或许只是头脑清晰
but may in many circumstances be only clarity–
看清了要做什么 并果断行动
seeing clearly what there is to be done and doing it–”
-派救伤直升机来 完毕 -直接
-Medevac, come in. -”directly–
迅速 清醒
quickly, awake.
阿尔法 探戈 探戈
Alpha, Tango, Tango,
-回话 探戈 阿尔法 -看哪
-Echo, Tango, Alpha. -Looking at it.
请求救伤直升机 有3 4个人阵亡了 完毕
Request dust-off.Three, maybe four kIA ‘s. Over.
对这封信
I trust you
我相信你能有选择的告诉你母亲
tell your mother what you choose about this letter.
至于对我的指控 我不在乎
As for the charges against me, I am unconcerned.
派救伤直升机来
Medevac, come in.
我看不起他们懦弱 虚伪的道德观
I am beyond their timid, lying morality,
所以心中再无牵挂
and so I am beyond caring.
救伤直升机 收到了吗? 完毕
Medevac, do you read? Over.
我完全信任你
You have all my faith.
爱你的父亲
Your loving father.
天哪!
Jesus.
难怪我和他们无线电联络不上
No wonder I couldn’t get ’em on the radio.
好一片废墟!
What a dump.
-你好! -你怎样?
-Hi there! -How ya doin’?
小船不错
That’s a nice little boat you got there.
以前从没船来
Never seen one up here before.
我们叫过救援直升机
We called in a request for Medevac.
你们收到了吗?
You receive it?
救援直升机? 没见
Medevac? No.
倒是经过一架坠毁的休伊直升机
We passed a downed Huey with
里面有阵亡者
some kIA’s.
-在你们来这的路上? -是的
-On your way here? -Yeah.
-那你们要去上游喽? -是的
-You goin’ up this river? -Way up.
去上游? 算了吧
Way upriver? Forget it.
为什么?
Why?
我们想送几个人去下游
We want to send some people downriver.
-别去了 -究竟怎么回事?
-Just forget it. -What the fuck was that?
我们几天后回来
We’ll be back in a couple of days.
没错 你们会回来
Yeah, right, you’ll be back.
-酋长? -什么事 上尉?
-Chief? -Yeah, Captain?
你看看引擎吧
Why don’t you see what you can do with that engine?
-我要去四下瞧瞧 -好的
-I’m gonna look around. -All right.
别丢下我
Hey, don’t leave without me.
大兵 你的指挥官呢?
Hey, soldier, where’s your CO?
别问我
Don’t ask me, man.
还我的衣服 混♥蛋♥!
Give my clothes back, you asshole!
该死的混♥蛋♥!
Asshole!
指挥官在哪?
Hey, guys, where’s the CO?
他两个月前踩中地雷
He stepped on a land mine about two months ago.
完蛋了
He got blown to hell.
-这里谁管事? -管事?
-Who’s in charge here? -Charge?
不知道 我只管巡夜
I don’t know, man. I’m just the night man.
听命而为 妈的
Just do what I’m told. Shit.
我只是个打工妹
I’m just a working girl.
你呢?
What about you, fella?
兰斯 机♥枪♥卡住了
Hey, Lance, man, I’m telling you it’s gonna jam.
你记住
You mark my words.
-就让它这样吧 它是你的鸡♥巴♥ -别找我麻烦
-keep it in that condition -Get off my back!
-不 我告诉你 -住手!
-No, man, I’m telling you -Lay off!
嗨! 过来
Hey! Hey! Come here!
是你的船吗? 进来吧
Is that your boat? Come on inside.
你想怎样?
What do you want?
进来 我想跟你谈谈 快点!
Come on inside. I want to talk to you. Come on!
躲躲雨
Get out of the rain.
松手
Get off me!
行了 别打了 嗨 酋长 停手
ome on. Cut this shit. Hey, Chef. Hey, come on.
你怎样 上尉?
Hey, how ya doin’, Captain?
我想让你见几个人
I want you to meet some people.
-我拿到你的鸡♥巴♥了 -你的鸡♥巴♥真烂
-I got your ass. -Your ass is shit.
大厨 你的鸡♥巴♥真烂!
Chef, your ass is shit!
你这混♥蛋♥
You’re a motherfucker, man.
妈的 我的耳朵 你这混♥蛋♥
Goddamn, my ear, you motherfucker!
-把他拉开 大厨 -你这自以为是的家伙
-Get him off me, Chef. -You smart-ass.
嗨 各位
Hey, guys.
我逮住你了!
I got you! I got your ass!
-你不是混♥蛋♥ 大厨 -嗨 兄弟们
-You ain’t shit, Chef. -Hey, fellas.
-你撞坏了我的膝盖 -嗨 各位
-You pulled my fuckin’ -Hey, guys.
我刚和贺符的人做了笔交易
I just made a deal with the people from Hau Phat.
用两桶燃料换取
I negotiated two barrels of fuel
和兔女郎相处几小时
for a couple of hours with the bunnies.
嗨! 你在逗我吗?
Hey! Hey! You shittin’ me?
是真的
No, I’m not.
拿两桶燃料去那个大帐篷
Grab a couple of barrels and get up to that big tent.
快点!
Come on!
上尉
Captain.
你要用我们的燃料
You’re giving away our fuel
去换个当月的花♥花♥公♥子♥玩伴?
for a playmate of the month?
不 是年度玩伴 酋长
Nope, playmate of the year, Chief.
给他们暖暖身子 宝贝!
Warm ’em up, baby!
让他们暖暖
Warm ’em up!
上尉 我们可能会打仗时没燃料
Captain, we get in a fiIre fiIght and run out of fuel…
我要你告诉我她怎么样
I want you to tell me how she was.
我这是为了大家 酋长 你呢?
I made a deal for all of us, Chief. How about you?
-你捞了什么好处? -什么?
-You got some mamas in there? -Some what?
算啦 上尉 我留在船上
Forget it, Captain. I’ll stay with the boat.
上尉! 帮把手
Hey, Captain! Give me a hand.
我有
You know, I got a–
我收集了你所有的照片
I got every one of your pictures.
我有插画 玩伴评论
I got the centerfold, the playmate’s review…
年度玩伴决赛
the playmate of the year runoff.
甚至还有日历
I even got the calendar.
啊 小鸟 你怎么弄到的?
Hey, oiseau. How come you got a bird?
我以前在布希公园当雀女郎
I used to be the bird girl at Busch Gardens.
-布希公园? -是的 训练小鸟
-Busch Gardens? -I used to train birds there.
你是
You are–
-十二月小姐吧? -五月小姐
-You are Miss December, aren’t you? -Miss May.
松了吗?
Is it coming?
-十二月小姐是黑发 -在那边
-Miss December has black hair. -It’s over there.
它不是我训练的那些小鸟
He’s not one of my regular birds.
来吧 宝贝 吃块饼干
Come on. Come on, baby. Snack?
吃块饼干 过来
Snatch a crack. Come here.
当上年度玩伴
Being playmate of the year…
是我能想到的最孤独的经历
is the loneliest experience I can imagine.
就象你想
It’s like–You try to express…
向人表达情感 坦露心事
your feelings to someone and show them your heart–
我想听你的驯鸟表演
Yeah, I want to hear about your bird act.
我喜欢听你的驯鸟表演
I’d love to hear about your bird act.
但你不介意戴上这吧?
But would you mind just puttin’ this–

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!