他们越想营造家的感觉
The more they tried to make it just like home…
便越怀念家
the more they made everybody miss it.
我要半生的 不是要冻肉
Make my meat rare–rare but not cold.
我猜他不是个差劲的军官
Well, he wasn’t a bad officer, I guess.
他爱下属 和他在一起有安全感
He loved his boys, and you felt safe with him.
他有特殊的魅力
He was one of those guys that had that weird light around him.
但在战场上 他会爱惜身体
You just knew he wasn’t gonna get so much as a scratch here.
你的任务怎样了 上尉?
What happened to your mission?
老川把你们都忘了吗?
Nha Trang forget all about you?
空降兵
Airborne.
长官
Sir,
我们可经两处进入河道
two places we can get into the river.
-没错 -这两处
-Yeah. -Here and here.
虽然三角洲很宽阔
It’s a pretty wide delta,
但只有这两处我肯定可进入
but these are the only two spots I’m sure of.
你指的这个村庄不敢领教 威尔德
That village you’re pointing at is kind of hairy.
-什么意思? -就是说很危险
-What do you mean ”hairy,” sir? -It’s hairy.
有重型武器驻守
Got some pretty heavy ordnance.
我不时在那丢几艘侦察艇
I lost a few recon ships in there now and again.
那该死的村子叫什么?
What’s the name of that goddamn village?
云东道或云东里
Vin Drin Dop. Dop or Lop?
越南鬼起的名字都差不多
Damn gook names all sound the same.
迈克 你了解云东道的这里吗?
Mike, you know anything about this point at Vin Drin Dop?
浪头没得说
That’s a fantastic peak.
-浪头? -近2米高的浪
-Peak? -About six foot.
很少见 左右滑面也很长
It’s an outstanding peak. It’s got both the long right and left slide…
浪形前所未见 是冲浪胜地
with a bowl section that’s unbelievable.It’s just tube city.
为什么不早说? 好浪头
Why didn’t you tell me that before? A good peak.
这鬼地方 没见过好浪头
There aren’t any good peaks in this whole shitty country.
-只有碎浪 -但那真的很危险
-It’s all goddamn beach break. -It’s really hairy in there.
麦克唐纳就死在那
That’s where we lost McDonald.
我们受了重创 那是越共的据点
They shot the hell out of us there. That’s Charlie’s point.
长官 我们可在明天黎明出发
Sir, we can go in there tomorrow at dawn.
早晨常有离岸的微风
There’s always a good offshore breeze in the morning.
船可能开不进
We may not be able to get the boat in.
河口恐怕吃水太浅
The draft at the mouth of that river may be too shallow.
我们可吊起船
We’ll pick your boat up
放在你希望的地方
and put it down like a baby where you want it.
这是空中骑兵九团一队
This is the First of the Ninth, Air-Cav, son.
空中机动部队
Air mobile!
我能自♥由♥选择起降点!
I can take that point and hold it as long as I like.
你可以去那条河的任何地方 上尉
You can get anyplace up that river that suits you, young Captain.
哇 近2米的浪头
Hell, a six-foot peak.
好啊 开一架武装直升机回总部
Take a gunship back to the division.
兰斯 跟迈克一起去 让他挑块冲浪板
Lance, go with Mike and let him pick out a board for you.
拿来我那8ˊ6的冲浪板
Bring me my Yater Spoon, the eight-six.
-我不知道 长官 那 -什么事 大兵?
-I don’t know, sir -What is it, soldier?
那很危险 是越共据点
It’s hairy in there. It’s Charlie’s point.
越共不冲浪
Charlie don’t surf!
天呀 克林 难以置信! 看
Hey,Jesus, Clean, you ain’t gonna believe this. Look.
他们要吊起船!
Hey, man! They’re pickin’ up the boat!
你感觉如何 吉米?
How are you feeling,Jimmy?
没得说 长官!
Like a mean motherfucker, sir!
好吧 全速前进
All right, son, let ‘er rip.
走吧
Let’s go!
我不习惯用轻板
I never have got used to a light board.
从不习惯
I can’t get used to one.
-我习惯用重板 -没错 它不好用
-I’m used to a heavy board. -I know, it’s a real drag.
-你用重板还是轻板? -重板
-You prefer a heavy or light board? -Heavier.
-真的? -真的
-Really? -Yeah!
我以为年轻人爱轻板
I thought all the young guys like lighter boards.
没法站在板尖冲浪
You can’t ride the nose on those.
公爵6号♥ 公爵6号♥
Big Duke Six.Duke Six to Eagle Thrust.
我是神鹰7号♥ 我们已发现目标
This is Eagle Thrust Seven. We’ve got it spotted.
神鹰 向2-7-0方位飞
Put on heading two-seven-zero.
保持战斗队形
Assume attack formation.
收到 公爵 我们正进入
That’s a roger, Big Duke.
我们来了
We’re going in.
我们将迎着旭日低飞
Hey, Lance, we’ll come in low out of the rising sun.
离目的地约1英里时 会放音乐
About a mile out, we’ll put on the music.
-音乐? -没错 瓦格纳的《女武神》
-Music? -Yeah, I use Wagner.
吓怕越共 部下都喜欢
Scares the hell out of the slopes. My boys love it.
他们要放音乐了
Hey, they’re gonna play music!
你们为什么坐在头盔上?
How come all you guys sit on your helmet?
这样不会炸掉卵蛋
So we don’t get our balls blown off.
公爵告诉神鹰 开始心理战
Big Duke Six to Eagle Thrust. Put on psy war op.
开大声点 是罗密欧狐步舞
Make it loud. This is a Romeo Fox Trot.
跳舞吗?
Shall we dance?
是的 长官
Yes, sir!
-来吧 -好啊
-Come on! -All right. Fire.
发现林木线那有几个人
We got a couple–at that tree line.
我们在猛轰
We’re taking fire from the holes.
跑啊 越共!
Run, Charlie!
这会让一切都烧起来
This should make everything burn.
前面有几个人
We got a couple of people ahead here.
下面怎么了?
What’s going down here?
有机关枪 炸了它!
We got an automatic! Shoot to kill!
炸了它!
Shoot to kill in the open!
发现下面有重武器
I spotted a large weapon down below.
我们要去看看
We’re gonna go down and check it out.
好的 这是狐步舞 我们要到了
All right, this is Fox Trot. We’re pullin’in.
射得好!
What a shot.
没得说 红组
Outstanding, Red Team. Outstanding.
奖一箱啤酒
Get you a case of beer for that.
6-4-1-0 我们在村庄上空
Six-four-one-zero, we’re over the village right now.
我看见院里有辆车 我要去看看
I see a vehicle in the courtyard. I’m gonna check it out.
很好 飞鹰 做得好
Well done, Hawks.
沿林木线扫射
Want some twenty-Mike-Mike-Vulcan along those tree lines.
轰掉他们
Ripple the shit out of’em.
桥上有辆车 配有50口径机♥枪♥
Got a vehicle on the bridge, 50 caliber on board.
他正过桥 想再次补充弹♥药♥
He’s moving across to resupply the weapon.
公爵6号♥ 作好掩护 我亲自出马
Big Duke Six, clear the area. I’m coming down myself.
这些人从不认输吗?
Don’t these people ever give up?
射得好 基尔戈!
Nice shot, Bill.
-妈的 -没事
-Shit! -All right, all right!
只是颗照明弹!
It’s just a flare! It’s a flare!
-让我出去! -别这样讲
-Gotta get outta here! -Un-ass that shit.
把它弄出去!
Get it outta here!
把它弄出去 别紧张 只是颗照明弹
Get it out. It’s just a flare. It’s all right.
大家都好吧? 兰斯 你没事吧?
Everybody all right? Lance?
没事!
I’m fiIne!
趴下!
Get down!
我不去! 我不去!
I’m not going! I’m not going!
我不去!
I’m not going.
第二波进入广场
We just got a secondary down there in the plaza.
蓝3 蓝4 坚守岗位
Hold on to your position.
公爵6号♥ 这里有人受伤
Duke Six, we’ve got wounded down there.
抬担架来!
Get a stretcher over here!
天呀! 救我!
-Please, God! Help me!
-给他注射吗♥啡♥! -天哪!
-Give him some morphine. -My God! Oh!
0-3-7-7-4-2
Seven-four-two!
医疗直升机呢?
Where’s that duster?
我要伤兵在15分钟内送到医院
I want my wounded out of there and in the hospital in 1 5 minutes.
我要我的人撤出
I want my men out.
留人掩护公爵号♥
Somebody stay in there tight with Big Duke.
这是10-10 我们准备降落
This is Ten-Ten. We’re gonna be in,
抬他们进来 然后离开
throw ’em on and get out.
她有手榴弹!
She’s got a grenade!
她有手榴弹!
She’s got a grenade!
天哪 那东西被炸飞了
The whole thing blew up.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!