非常简单的辩证法
It’s very simple dialectics.
就像从1到9 没有或许
It’s one through nine. No maybes,
没有假设 没有分数
no supposes, no fractions.
你不能在太空漫游
You can’t travel in space.
你不能进入太空
You can’t go out into space, you know…
要是没有分数的话
without like, you know, with fractions.
你要在哪着陆? 1/4? 3/8?
What are you gonna land on? One-quarter? Three-eighths?
若从这去金星 你要做什么?
What are you gonna do when you go from here to Venus?
这是辩证物理学 对吗?
That’s dialectic physics, okay.
辩证逻辑认为非爱即恨
Dialectic logic is, there’s only love and hate.
你要么爱人 要么恨人
You either love somebody or you hate ’em.
蠢货!
Mutt!
你这蠢货
You mutt.
这就是这该死的世界 结束的方式
This is the way the fucking world is.
看看我们这鬼地方
Look at this fucking shit we’re in, man!
并非一声巨响 而是一阵呜咽
Not with a bang. A whimper.
伴随这阵呜咽
And with a whimper,
我他妈闪了 杰克
I’m fucking splitting,Jack.
在河上
On the river,
在那一刻 我看着他
I thought that the minute I looked at him…
我会知道要做什么
I’d know what to do.
结果并非如此
But it didn’t happen.
我和他在一起好几天
I was in there with him for days.
没有守卫
Not under guard.
我是自♥由♥的
I was free.
但他知道我哪也不会去
But he knew I wasn’t going anywhere.
我要做什么 他比我还清楚
He knew more about what I was going to do than I did.
若老川的将军们 看见这一情景
If the generals backin Nha Trang could see what I saw…
仍想让我杀了他吗?
would they still want me to kill him?
或许更为急切
More than ever, probably.
若他的家人知道
And what would his people back home want
他已经离他们有多遥远时
if they ever learned…
他们会怎么想?
just how far from them he’d really gone?
他跟他们决裂了
He broke from them…
然后 跟自己也决裂了
and then he broke from himself.
我从没见一个人 被如此的隔绝
I’d never seen a man so broken up and…
和撕裂
ripped apart.
我看见了恐怖
I’ve seen the horrors–
你见过的恐怖
horrors that you’ve seen.
你无权称我是凶手
But you have no right to call me a murderer.
你有权杀我
You have a right to kill me.
你有这个权力
You have a right to do that.
但你无权审判我
But you have no right to judge me.
对于那些
It’s impossible for words…
不知道什么叫恐怖的人
to describe…
来说
what is necessary
无法用语言
to those
向他们描述
who do not know
什么是必需的
what horror means.
恐怖
Horror.
恐怖有张面孔
Horror has a face.
你必须与之结交
And you must make a friend of horror.
恐怖与道德恐怖
Horror and moral terror…
应是你的朋友
are your friends.
如果不是
If they are not…
那他们便是 你应惧怕的敌人
then they are enemies to be feared.
他们是真正的敌人
They are truly enemies.
我记得在特种部队的日子
I remember when I was with Special Forces.
似乎是千百年前的事了
Seems a thousand centuries ago.
我们进了一个营地
We went into a camp to inoculate…
给一些孩子打预防针
some children.
替他们注射完 预防小儿麻♥痹♥的♥疫苗后
We’d left the camp…
我们离开了营地
after we had inoculated the children for polio.
这个老人
And this old man came running after us,
在我们后面边跑边哭
and he was crying.
他看不见
He couldn’t say.
我们回去时
We went back there…
他们已经来过了 砍掉了
and they had come and hacked off…
所有接种过的手臂
every inoculated arm.
它们堆成了一堆
There they were, in a pile–
一堆
a pile of…
小小的手臂
little arms.
我记得
And I remember…
我哭了 像一些老大娘般
I-I–I cried.I wept like…
抹眼泪
some grandmother.
我咬牙切齿
I wanted to tear my teeth out.
不知道自己想干什么
I didn’t know what I wanted to do.
我要记着这一幕 永不忘记
And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it.
永不忘记
I never want to forget.
然后我顿悟
And then I realized…
如同中弹
like I was shot–
如同一颗钻石般 坚硬的子弹
like I was shot with a diamond–
正中我的前额
a diamond bullet right through my forehead.
于是我想 天哪 真是天才
And I thought, ”My God, the genius of that.
天才
The genius.”
这么干的决心
The will to do that.
完美 真实 彻底 清晰 纯粹
Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure.
然后 我明白了
And then I realized…
他们比我强悍 因为他们受得了
they were stronger than me because they could stand it.
这些人并非怪物 他们是人
These were not monsters. These were men–
受过训练的骨干
trained cadres.
他们用心作战
These men who fought with their hearts…
他们有家庭 子女
who have families, who have children…
心中充满了爱
who are fiIlled with love…
但他们有力量
that they had the strength–
有这样做的
the strength…
力量
to do that.
若我有十师的这号♥人马
If I had ten divisions of those men…
这里的麻烦很快便会摆平
then our troubles here would be over very quickly.
你的部下必须
You have to have men…
有道德观
who are moral…
同时也能
and at the same time…
利用他们的
who are able to…
原始本能去杀人
utilize their primordial instincts to kill…
不带感情 不会激动
without feeling, without passion…
不去判断是非
without judgment–without judgment.
因为正是判断令我们落败
Because it’s judgment that defeats us.
我担心我儿子
I worry that my son…
也许不明白我的用意
might not understand what I’ve tried to be.
若我被杀 威尔德
And if I were to be killed, Willard…
我希望有人去我家
I would want someone to go to my home…
告诉我儿子这一切
and tell my son everything.
我所做的和你看到的一切
Everything I did. Everything you saw.
因为最令我厌恶的
Because there’s nothing that I detest more than…
莫过于谎言的恶臭了
the stench of lies.
如果你理解我 威尔德
And if you understand me, Willard, you–
你会为我作这件事的
you will do this for me.
街霸 这是 全能 完毕
PBRStreet Gang, this is Almighty. Over.
街霸 全能 已就绪 完毕
PBRStreet Gang, this is Almighty standing by. Over.
街霸 全能已就绪
PBRStreet Gang, this is Almighty standing by.
听到了吗?
How do you copy?
他们会因此升我为少校
They were gonna make me a major for this…
而我甚至不在 他们的狗屁军队里了
and I wasn’t even in their fuckin’army anymore.
人人都希望我下手
Everybody wanted me to do it.
最渴望的是他
Him most of all.
我觉得他似乎就在那
I felt like he was up there…
等着我去解除痛苦
waiting for me to take the pain away.
他只想死得像个军人
He just wanted to go out like a soldier…
站立着
standing up.
不像那些 可怜的 被遗弃的叛徒
Not like some poor, wasted, rag-assed renegade.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!