Man… Julie, sweetie, you …
噢 老天 茱莉 甜心…
You’re a little dangerous.
你有点危险
Yeah, you’re like a magnet for random gunfire.
你是枪战的大磁铁
But you’re all right. You’re cool.
但你不错 你很酷
You down.
你很好
So what’s next?
那下一步呢?
See, there ain’t gonna be no next.
没有…下一步了
Whoa, Marcus. Come on.
嘿 干什么
You wanted Mike Lowrey. You got him.
你喜欢麦克拉瑞…交给你
Right here. That’s Mike. Old Mike Lowrey.
这是麦克 麦克拉瑞
I’m going home to my wife to get my quality time.
我要回家找”品味时光”
Marcus, stop playing, man.
别闹了 兄弟?
I been beat three times since we been out here.
我被扁三次
I’m cool man. I don’t need help. Please, back up.
我没事 不必帮我 退后
Why are you going home to your wife?
回家找老婆干嘛?
You got shot in the leg. Your dick probably don’t work.
你腿中枪 老二可能没用了
Marcus, do you have the keys?
你有钥匙吗?
Mike wanted me to go to this gunfight.
麦克要我去个枪战…
Then there was this witness.
然后还有一个证人…
My man! Sorry.
兄弟 对不起 对不起
Can you let me out of here? I don’t have the keys.
放开我吧 我没钥匙
What do you mean? Why wouldn’t you have keys?
你没有钥匙吗? 你为什么没钥匙?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!