We got a situation here you need to know about.
有些你必须知道的情况
Look, I got a dead madam…
马可士…
I got a concussion and I got a real bad headache.
…我有个死了的大姐头 一个脑震荡还有头痛得很
You got a headache? Let me tell you what I did last night.
我告诉你我昨晚做了什么吧
I had to sleep on my couch.
我昨晚睡沙发
I wake up with a Power Ranger stuck up my ass.
醒来后屁♥股♥上还有机器战警
And while we’re discussing my ass, I damn near got it blown off.
而且屁♥股♥差点被轰掉了
But the good news is I got a witness.
好消息是我找到证人
Let me tell you about this witness. She likes to…
我告诉你这证人… 她想
You sound like a nagging wife. I’m nagging.
你跟个阿婆一样唠叨 我唠叨…? 我唠叨?
You see what happens when you go off with out me? You get into shit.
你没我就怎样了? 就出事了
Like shit don’t happen when you’re there.
好像你在就不会出事
That ain’t the point.
不是说这个
The point is if your partner pages you …
我是说如果你的搭档呼叫你
you might want to get back to your partner.
你也许想回个电
I want to meet the man who whupped your ass.
我要看是谁惹你
I want to meet who whupped Shaft’s ass.
我想看看是谁惹我兄弟 那就是我想做的
Look at me, man. You don’t know what I’ve been through.
看看我 你不知道 我昨晚受了什么罪
My wife kicked me out of the house, kicked me out of my happy home.
我老婆把我扫地出门了 把我扫出温馨的家门了
But you got to go off by your self. “I got this, partner.”
而你自己找乐子去了 还只会说”我来处理”这套
Bullshit.
去你的
I am feeling much better, though, thank you.
我好多了 谢了
Yeah. And I’ll get his ass.
我会逮到他
Be cool. Watch your self.
他把你打成这样 你小心点
What did I say? Did you hear what I said?
我说什么? 听见我说的没?
I heard what I said ’cause I was standing there when I said it.
我听见了 因为 我说的时候我在那里
I told you to secure a witness.
我叫你去保护证人…
Not to shoot up a neighborhood! Not to do another dead body!
…不是扫射住♥宅♥区
Just get the dope back, and do it quietly.
不要有别的死人了 赶快安安静静的把毒品找回来
Look, Captain, this whole situation is getting out of control.
情况有些难以控制
You’re goddamn right! Look, man…
说得好 情况确实有些难以控制
I damn near had to pass a pop quiz before she believed I was him.
她先考验我 才相信我是他
Going, going… Shit. A little off.
进 进…妈的 差一点
I haven’t killed anybody yet today, Captain.
我今天没杀人
Do you want me to yell at you ? I can do that.
你要我吼你吗?
Let me tell you something. This witness is my only good news.
让我告诉你 这证人是唯一可喜的消息
You guys are bad news. So what does that mean?
你们只会带来厄运 什么意思?
If you have to be Mike Lowrey, Santa Claus, FD Hutton…
不管你是麦可拉瑞还是圣诞老人
that’s what you’re gonna be!
我都不理 就是这样
Wait a minute. What the hell is going on here?
等等 怎么回事?
I was getting them all in before you showed up.
你们来了之后我全都没投进
Can somebody talk to me, please? Can I know what’s going on?
谁告诉我怎么回事行吗?
Captain, these fools could have got a look at my license plate last night.
那些人很可能看到我牌照了
Where’s the girl now?
她人呢?
His place. What?
他家 什么?
You left her by herself? Our only fucking witness?
你丢下她一个人? 唯一的证人?
You left a strange hooker alone in my apartment?
你把妓♥女♥放在我家?
The girl is not a hooker, as far as I know.
据我所知 她不是妓♥女♥
I had to stash her somewhere; her and her dogs, Luke and Dukie.
我得安置她们 她和狗儿
So you left dogs in my house?
你把狗放我家?
There’s dogs and a hooker in my house?
有狗和妓♥女♥在我家?
How about you add some chimps? We can have a carnival.
加只猩猩 我们就可以开嘉年华会了
I said she isn’t a hooker.
她不是妓♥女♥
Can you please… Shut up!
拜托你? 闭嘴
For years, Sinclair has been up my ass, trying to pin something on me.
多年来 辛克莱一直找我碴
I’m always taking it for you . Do it for me!
我都帮你们扛了 帮我个忙
If we get this witness to identify the shooters…
这证人若能指认凶手
maybe we catch our bad guys.
也许能逮到坏蛋
But until then, you are Mike Lowrey.
但逮到人之前…在那之前, 你还是麦可拉瑞
You be him. That’s what you are. You’re him.
你是他 你就是他
I don’t want to hear it. And you …
你是他 不准再吵
You’re you . You be you , but not in front of her.
你是你 你在她面前不是你
You’re him! You’re you!
你是他 你是你
Can we get a time-out, Captain? Am I the designated homeless?
等一下好吗? 我算什么? 被设计的流浪汉?
Does it look like I care?
我会在乎吗?
Whatever it takes, all right?
全力以赴 可以吗?
What did she say to you ? The shooters are making their drop in four days?
她跟你说什么? 四天内买♥♥卖♥♥就会完成
So we got four days.
我们有四天的时间
Captain, what kind of plan is that?
这什么计划?
I can’t be shacked up with that woman.
我不能跟她住
I have a family to look after. My wife will kill my ass!
我有家庭要照顾 我老婆会宰了我
You don’t like your job? Quit.
不想干? 辞职呀
Damn!
妈的
Look, I’ll stay at the house with Theresa and the kids.
我去陪泰莉莎和孩子
Thank you , but no thanks.
谢了 不必
You wouldn’t last five minutes with my family.
你撑不了五分钟
Please, married life is easy. You only got one woman to satisfy.
少来了 婚姻生活很简单 只要满足一个女人
Yo, man. We ain’t the Cosbys.
兄弟…别说笑了
Let’s go. I got this.
走吧 我来投
Go.
走吧
Every body wants to be like Mike.
大家都想当麦克
Yeah, and you’re gonna be retired like him too.
对 你也可以像他一样退休
I’d have dunked it on your ass.
我会打你的屁♥股♥
Cleveland? I have never…
克里弗兰? 我从没有…
Look, woman, I done told you.
听著 我跟你说过了…
It’s a federal subpoena.
…是政♥府♥要我去作证
Am I supposed to tell them no?
我能说不吗?
I don’t know what you’ll tell them. Why can’t he go?
我不知道 为何不派他?
Why can’t you go? I wanted to…
为何不派你? 我也想
but Captain Howard said I’m irresponsible.
但豪组长说我不负
No, he said, “A loose cannon,” because I’ve been shooting in public.
不 他说我太暴♥力♥ 会乱开枪
Out of now here sometimes. Mike, please.
常常失控 够了
Look, baby, the neighborhood has had a lot of break-ins.
宝贝 附近小偷很多
I can handle it. I don’t need Mike to handle it.
我会留意 我不需要麦克
I know you can handle it, but I’m worrying about me.
我♥操♥心我自己
Mike’s going to stay here with you and the kids, take care of y’all…
麦克留下照应你还有孩子们
just till I come back.
直到我回来
Who will pick the kids up from day care and all that?
谁去幼儿所接孩子?
Mike can’t do it. Are you listening to me? I said…
麦克不会 听到我说的吗 宝贝? 我说
I read a book that could probably help y’all. I saw it on…
有本书能帮你们忙
Mike, can you go down and have a Coke and a smile?
你去喝可乐好吗?
Please? All right.
拜托 好吧
Y’all want something?
你要点什么?
Bring me a Coke.
给我可乐
Baby, you want a Coke? I’m fine, thank you.
你要吗? 不了 谢了
All right.
好啦
Explain it to me, Elliot.
解释一下?
We’ve got a problem with our chemistry set?
化学器具有问题吗?
It’s not a chemistry set.
不是化学器具的问题
He knows it ain’t a chemistry set, asshole.
他知道不是化学器具的问题
What is it?
那么 是什么问题?
The cutting agent is a highlyvolatile substance.
混合体是非常不稳定的…物质
The ether… I don’t care.
乙♥醚♥ 我不管
I’m not a fucking chemistry teacher.
我不是化学老师 白♥痴♥
What is the problem? There’s too much moisture here.
是什么问题? 这里太潮湿了
Yeah, it’s totally fucked. You shut up!
对 根本没法干活 闭嘴
What else?
还有呢?
It’s taking longer to cook than we originally planned.
分解的时间比我们 计划的还要久…
If we rush it, we’ll have a lot of drugs we can’t sell.
…如果太急就做不成了
You’re fucking with my timetable. I gave you a deadline.
你在乱搞我的时间表 我给过你截止期
Do you understand? Yeah, I understand.
懂吗? 懂了
You dressed? Yeah. I am.
有穿衣服吧? 有
Look, we have to go through some mug shots.
我们要查看档案
I’ll hook into the computer. We can do this.
我接了电脑,我们做的到的
Mike, who’s the guy in all the photographs?
照片上的人是谁?
Sometimes I don’t even look at my shelves.
太少看书架
I forget all the pictures were here.
都忘了那摆了照片
That’s my partner, Marcus Burnett.
是我搭档 叫马可士伯纳
I’ve never seen anything like this before.
我从没碰过这事
I can see how it may throw you a little bit.
我了解你为何吃惊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!