It’s a cop thing.
是警♥察♥的默契
These pictures are up here for every time he saved my life.
他救我一命 我就 摆他一张照片
If you go to his place ain’t nothing but pictures of me.
他的家也一样 都是我的照片
It’s like a shrine. Just a reminder.
像是个神坛 有纪念意义的
Because when I saw it, and it was the whole wall…
我看墙上全是…
I thought maybe they were pictures of your lover.
…以为是你…爱人的照片
Of who? I thought maybe you were gay.
谁? 以为你是同性恋
That I was gay? No, baby.
我是同性恋? 不 不是
I didn’t mean to offend you. It’s okay to be a homosexual.
我无意冒犯 同性恋没什么嘛
You’re not listening. It’s not registering.
你没听懂 你没仔细听 对吗?
Believe me. Did you sleep in the bed?
相信我 你有睡床吗?
Didn’t you feel the dents? The dents come from all that.
你没感到凹陷吗? 做♥爱♥的凹陷
That’s how I get down.
我跟女人做♥爱♥
That’s sweet.
那…很好
Gay.
我是同性恋
If I was, I’d change the drapes in this motherfucker.
如果我是 房♥里窗帘就得换
Want some? No, thanks. I don’t eat flesh.
来一点? 不 谢了 我不吃血淋淋的肉
What?
什么?
That’s flesh that you’re shoveling into your mouth.
你嘴里…嚼的是血淋淋的肉
That was a living, breathing creature.
曾是活的生物
It probably had a name.
甚至有过名字
It’s just baloney.
这只是香肠
My baloney has a first name.
我的香肠有名字
Actually, your baloney has about 30 names…
事实上 你香肠有30个名字…
because they take odd parts from all different ones…
…它们取自不同生物的 奇怪部位
Like the leftovers: The hooves and stomach lining…
剩余的内脏 胃壁 耳朵…
ears, stuff like that.
…之类的 他们把那个放进…
They put it into this machine and grind it all up.
…一种机器绞碎
Then out comes this sheet.
你嘴里吃的
That’s what you’re eating now.
就是这玩意
You know what? I won’t eat baloney no more.
你知道吗? 我不吃香肠了
How about a pickle? Can I eat it?
腌黄瓜如何? 能吃腌黄瓜吗?
It has a lot of salt, but it’s fine. It is a vegetable.
是盐腌的 但是蔬菜
A lot of salt in the pickle? Let me rinse it off.
腌黄瓜有盐? 我洗洗
There we go.
可以了 可以了
How’s that?
这样如何?
Just keep going. I don’t even taste the salt now.
继续看照片吧 我连盐的味道都尝不到
Go back.
跳回去
That’s the guy.
是他
He was there in the room.
他在那房♥里
We got a tip they were running major drugs, something like 50 keys.
情报得知他们有50公斤毒品
So we step to the door. Boom!
我们走向门去
Freeze! Miami Police Department! Get down!
“别动 警♥察♥ 趴下 趴下 趴下 ”
Out of now here, this little crazy pimp named Chino punched me in the head.
一个不知道从哪来叫奇诺的人 打了我头
Chino had been running whores. Your dad will explain that to you.
奇诺是三七 你♥爸♥会解释
Look at it. Your dogs are shitting all over my place.
看看这个 你的狗在我屋里大便
Liquid shit.
拉稀的
It doesn’t help when you shell ack it in with furniture polish.
拿家俱漆来盖是没用的?
There’s a piece right there. Please, get that.
那边有一块 快擦
Fine. It looks like a chip of shit.
我擦 看起来像狗屎块
Can I please have the parole jacket on Noah Trafficante?
诺不查菲肯的资料给我好吗?
Thank you . You know what?
谢谢 你知道吗?
I’m getting tired of this witness.
那证人把我烦死了
I want to get back to my life the way it was.
我要过原来日子
I’m tired. I got married so I could stop lying.
我好累 我结婚了 我不用再骗人
I cannot believe you’re complaining.
我不相信你在抱怨
You got it easy compared to me, living in that zoo you call home.
你比我好多了 我住在你叫家的动物园里
Why you have to call my place a zoo?
你为什么叫我家动物园?
I’m tired of you saying that. You want to fight me.
我受够你了 想打架?
Don’t call my place a zoo. Listen… Francine, please…
听著 法兰欣 请…
That’s my silk shirt, man! Yeah, it is kind of nice.
那是我的丝衬衫 这不错
Since I’m gonna be like Mike, I might as well dress like Mike.
既然要当麦克 就得像他
I wanna be like Mike
我想要 我想当麦克
You’re sick. Something is wrong with you.
你真恶心 你有毛病
You have a problem, and you should have your self checked.
你该去检查脑袋
Yeah. Probably.
可能
Here’s the file. He works at Club Hell. Thank you.
这是档案 他在地狱酒店上班
Take care of this, please.
这个给你处理吧?
I’ve got to call the wife. Whose wife?
我要打给老婆 谁的?
Can you please do some work?
你干点正事行吗?
One time today, just do something.
今天就帮点忙吧
Do something that helps this case. Boy…
帮点忙查案子 老天
You look real handsome today.
你今天看起来很帅
See, it’s not that kind of day.
别跟我闹
Leave me the fuck alone.
少烦我
Seriously. All right?
我是真的
What’s up? PMS? Damn the jokes.
什么事 宝贝? 月事来啦? 烂笑话
Ring it. I ain’t in the mood.
妈的 滚 别惹我
Yeah, that’s cool. Hold on.
好呀 等等
All right. Write it down.
写下来
All right.

How are things going with the kids? They’re fine. You okay?
孩子好吗?
How’s potty training going? Slowly but surely.
上厕所教得如何?
You are so silly. Are you going to be late tonight?
你真傻 会晚回吗?
It will be 10:30, 11:00 before I get in.
不 大约十点半或十一点回去
Later. Don’t wait up. I’ll be all right.
别等我 我会回来
Why don’t you rent a movie? Something we can kick back to.
租个带子 看点轻松的
What you wearing? Give me the phone!
你穿什么? 电♥话♥给我 给我
Baby! She hung up a long time ago.
她早就挂了 我闹你的
I was playing.
我闹你的
Hey, man, don’t play like that.
别闹 你在分♥裂♥
That’s my family. Don’t break up a happy home.
一个快乐的家庭
Stop wearing my clothes then.
你别再穿我的衣服了
Everybody’s about the jokes today, ain’t they? Hello?
今天大家都想开我玩笑
I cannot believe this.
我不信
This Eddie Dominguez file cannot be that hard to get into.
艾迪的档案不会那么难进
I’ve tried three times. I just can’t get in.
我试了三次都进不去
Besides, this is illegal.
而且这违法
Yeah, that never stopped you before.
你以前都可以
Just let me know if you get anything.
有消息通知我
Anything for you , but I can’t get in. I tried.
我会为你做任何事 但我实在进不去
What’s up, Chet?
你好吗 查特? 拉瑞先生
The Lowrey Brothers.
拉瑞兄弟团
Let’s just get down to Club Hell and pick up Noah.
去地狱酒店抓诺尔吧
Julie, it’s me.
茱莉 是我
You’re supposed to be getting us into this Eddie Dominguez file.
你应该给我多明哥的资料
It’s gonna be a day or two before I can get Fletch out.
要一两天
We don’t have a day or two. I’m not the computerwhiz.
没时间了 我不是电脑神通
It’s gonna take a while before we can hack the computer.
需要时间
You’re not taking care of shit. Mike, I was thinking about something…
你什么也办不好 我在想
You must be Marcus. I’m Marcus.
嗨 你一定是马可士 我是
That’s right. Right.
没错 是马可士吧?
I’m Julie.
我是茱莉
Julie. All right. It’s nice to meet you.
茱莉 你好 很高兴见你
You too. I recognize you from every one of the photographs.
你也是 我是从所有的照片上认出你的
Yeah. He’s my man, so we…
他是我哥们
All those on the wall.
墙上所有的照片
Yeah. You must be very good.
你一定很行
I’m sorry?
什么?
As a partner. Your job, what you do.
在你的工作上很行
What time are we doing this thing tonight?
今晚几点去干?
Excuse me? Mike said we were going to a club.
什么? 麦克说我们要去酒店
Yeah. “We” as in me and my partner.
“我们”…是指我和我兄弟
You wanted home protective custody. You’re at my house.
你要住家保护看管 你留在家里
That’s just great.
太好了
So I’ll just stay here again…
我留在这里
with Chet the mini-moron doorman to protect me?
让查特那白♥痴♥保护?
Chet is very good.
查特很行的
I’m sorry. That looks like a stain on your rug.
你地毯上好像有污点 该死
Damn. That was my baby, Luke.
是我狗狗公爵

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!