Somebody is missing from the party.
有人从派对逃了
Listen to me.
听好
Your only function in life right now is to find that person. Find her.
你们现在唯一的方向 就是找到那个人
It’s the only good lead we got all day.
那是整天下来唯一的线索
Man, I’ll check all calls to the room.
我去查所有打来这房♥间的电♥话♥
What you got over there, partner?
那是什么 兄弟?
Cover her.
盖上
He knew the girl?
他认识那女孩?
Look, man…
兄弟…
we’ll get the witness and the fools who did this.
…我们会找到证人和凶手
Yeah. Listen, catch a ride with Howard.
看看你能不能 搭豪尔的车回家吧
Where you going? Eight calls were made to Lois Fields.
你去哪? 有八通电♥话♥打给露易斯菲尔
That’s who Max used to work for. I’ll check that out.
那是玛克丝的老板
I’ll come with you. I’m all right. We’ll catch up later.
我跟你去查 不 待会见
You okay? I’m cool.
还好吗? 没事
Hello?
哈啰?
Shit.
妈的
Yeah, baby. Look, I know quality time was my idea.
宝贝 宝贝 我知道品味时光 是我的主意
Don’t talk about quality time. But… Hold on, baby.
别谈什么品味时光 等等 宝贝
Look here, I need a full file on Eddie Dominguez.
给我艾迪多明哥全部资料
That will take a minute. Hold on.
需要一会儿
Marcus, I got on there done. Baby?
我穿了红色那件
You have on the red one? The one with the snaps?
红色那件? 有暗扣那件?
Why couldn’t you wait till… You’re never home.
怎不等我? 你老不在
Theresa… Hold on. All his file sareblocked.
资料都冻结了
I don’t give a damn about his personal files.
我不管他的私人档案
The man’s dead. Unblock it. Screw you. That’s illegal.
他已死了 把它解冻 干 那是违法的
Screw you!
干♥你♥
Fucking… Marcus, are you talking tome?
你在跟我说话?
I’m not talking to… It’s a term you use, baby.
不 我不是 那是术语
“Screw you” is a cop term. You ain’t screwing nothing!
“干♥你♥”是警♥察♥术语 你谁也别想干
Goddamn it!
妈的
Where’s Lowrey?
拉瑞呢?
I just paged him.
我呼叫他了
He’s following up this Lois Fields lead.
他去查露易丝菲尔的线索
The madam?
那大姐头?
21-2, request backup. 614 Reach Road.
请求支援 在瑞奇路614号♥
Don’t mess with us.
教你别搞我们
That might be him.
可能是他
Yeah. Lowrey’s desk.
拉瑞办公室
I need to talk to Detective Mike Lowrey.
我找麦克拉瑞警官
This is Captain Howard. Can I help you?
我是豪尔探长 有什么事?
You can get me Lowrey.
你可以帮我接麦克拉瑞警官?
This is not another paternity case, is it?
你孩子的爸是他?
No, it’s another murder case, you twerp.
不 这是谋杀案 你这白♥痴♥
Are you talking about the murder case at the Biltmore Hotel tonight?
你是指保尔提默饭店凶案?
Listen, I’ve just seen my best friend get murdered…
我看见我好友被杀
and I’ll only talk to Mike Lowrey.
我只要跟拉瑞说
Why only Mike Lowrey? I have a detective here…
为什么要麦克拉瑞? 我还有
None of your fucking business.
干♥你♥屁事
Either I talk to Lowrey or I’m blowing town.
我只跟他说 否则我就离城
Mike, telephone!
麦可 电♥话♥
He’s coming right now. Hold on, please.
他来了 马上来 等等
Talk to her. I ain’t got time for these games.
跟她说 没时间
This is the witness, the girl at the hotel.
这是那个目击者
Yeah, he just got out of the john. Hold on. Talk to her.
他刚尿尿完 等一下
If you don’t talk to her, she’ll walk. Captain, I can’t be Mike.
跟她说 不然她挂了 我不是麦克
Just talk to her now. She’s gonna walk.
她要挂了
This is our witness. Calm down.
她是证人 别急
Hello. This is Mike Lowrey.
哈啰,我是麦克拉瑞
He doesn’t talk that way. Try to talk sexy.
他不是这样说话的 学他说话
Come on. You don’t sound sexy enough.
声音性感点 你的声音不够性感
Captain! I’ve been there.
妈的
You don’t know me. My name’s Julie Mott.
你不认识我 我叫茱莉摩特
I was Max Logan’s best friend.
我是玛克丝的挚友
Whoa. Calm down. Talk to me now.
冷静点.跟我说吧
Yeah. She said if she ever needed anything…
她说若她需要帮助…
I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
Give me the address. All right.
地址给我.好
It’s gonna be all right. Mike’s to the rescue.
没事了 麦克来救你
I’m on the way. All right. I’ll see if I can find Lowrey.
我马上到 我试试看能不能找到拉瑞
I can’t go. You have to go.
我不能去 你得去
Go! Get Mike down here to handle this.
去 叫麦克来处理
Get to this address now. Get out of the chair.
马上去这个地址 起来
You won’t see your wife for a month! Goddamn it, man.
否则一个月不准回家 起来
Get this fucking door fixed.
把这他妈的门修好
Easy.
轻轻地 麦克拉瑞
Shit.
妈的
Who’s there? Mike Lowrey.
是谁? 麦克拉瑞
How do I know it’s Mike Lowrey?
我怎么知道你是麦克拉瑞?
‘Cause I’m Mike Lowrey.
因为我就是麦克拉瑞
We ain’t got much time.
时间不多了
Hold your badge up to the peephole.
把警徽放在监视孔
I’m not letting you in until you do!
否则不让你进来
No way.
想得美
What was that for? You’re not Mike Lowrey!
你干嘛? 你不是他
What do you mean? You never even met him… me.
什么意思? 你从没见过他
Max described you differently! I’m undercover!
你不像玛克丝形容的 我在卧底
All right! Prove it!
证明一下
I knew Max from way back.
我认识玛克丝很久了
I helped her brother get out of jail. Yeah, so?
我帮玛克丝弟弟减刑 然后呢?
So, from time to time, we’d get together, a little bump and grind.
我就是这么酷 我们…常常窃窃私语
Wrong. Give me that!
错 棒子给我
Give me the bat! You want to go out? Fine!
你需要脱困却不信我? 算了
You don’t want to believe me, you go at this shit alone!
好 你自己玩吧
I forgot! The bad guys probably know where you live.
我忘了 坏蛋知道 你住哪里…
Which means they’re coming for your ass. Good luck.
…而且他们正在找你 祝好运
I saw the whole thing.
我全都看见
I watched them shoot her like she was nothing.
看见他杀她像杀只狗一样
Please shut the door.
请关门
Look, lady…
小姐
do you have any more bats, golf clubs…
你不会再拿球棒 高尔夫球杆…
or anything like that you could swing at me?
…或别的东西打我了吧?
I knew Max.
我认识玛克丝 知道吗?
I care about Max also.
我也关心她
I’m just here to help you.
我是来帮你的
You’re not what I expected.
我不知道你长这样
I didn’t expect to walk into Yankee Stadium either.
我不期望我可以进洋基运动场
Now, we have to get out of here. Let’s go.
我们得离开 知道吗? 走吧
I have to get my dogs. Come here, Dukie.
我得带小狗 来 公爵
Come here, Lukie, Dukie, whatever.
公爵 母爵 随便啦
You got a back door?
有后门吗?
Where are we going?
去哪里?
Protective custody. Fuck that. I’m only dealing with you.
保护看管所 去他的 我只跟著你
That was a cop that threw that little party back at the Biltmore.
饭店开派对的是条子
Former cop. We got rid of him a long time ago.
以前是条子 我们让他滚蛋很久了
Come on, Luke. Listen, lady.
来 母爵 听好
If you want to live, you ain’t got no choice. You got to trust me.
想活命就得相信我
Get the dog! Here, doggie!
来 小狗 狗狗来
Jesus Christ! Who the hell was that?
天呀 那是谁?
Let’s go! There is too much killing going on!
杀太多人了 傅革森会很不高兴的
Go after them! I’ll go around front! I got them!
去追他们 我去前面
Come on! Move your ass! Let’s go!
快跑 我们快走
Fuck.

Get in the car! Damn it.
快上车
Go, goddamn it! Fucking door!
上车 烂门
How did you miss them? You fat fuck!
你让人跑了? 肥猪头
Watch your fucking mouth!
嘴巴干净点
If you’d lose some weight, you would have caught them!
减肥就可逮住人
I’d like to squeeze your little fucking head, you bastard!
我想扭掉你烂头

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!