All that heroin is gone. This was our career bust…
所有的海洛英都不见了
worth $100 million.
这是我们事业上最英勇的事绩 值一亿美元吧?
Gone. This is bad.
不见了 真糟糕
No, let me call it what it is. This is fucked up.
我的意思是 这叫”完蛋了”
You got that right, detective. Hello, Alison.
没错 探长 艾莉森 你好
You guys know Captain Sinclair, Internal Affairs’ top watchdog.
这是辛克莱组长 警纪组红人
I’d actually take that as a compliment if I didn’t know you so well.
如果我不认识你 我会以为 这是恭维
Excuse me, but if you two want to get personal, I could step out…
对不起 如果你们要针锋相对 我不打扰- –
There’s nothing personal here. I’m just doing my job.
没什么针锋相对 我只是在执行任务
I love knowing that one leak…
我想知道一个…
one headline could turn this nightmare into a media frenzy.
…一个能让媒体争相报导的头条
That won’t happen. We’ll get the dope back before that ever happens.
不会 我们在那之前会追回毒品的
Good. Start by looking right here.
好 从局里开始查
This had to be an inside job, and I’ll find out about it.
一定是内奸干的,我会查明的
Sanchez, Ruiz, you’re late.
山契斯 洛斯 你们迟到了
Somebody put this in for toxic drug fumes.
这是为了散发毒气用的?
Yeah, this was a brilliant design.
好聪明的设计
This was really intelligent. I like this.
非常聪明 我喜欢
I didn’t ask how he feels. I said, “What did he see?
我没有问他的感觉 我只想问他看见什么?
What does he know?”
他知道什么?
Where were y’all last night?
你昨晚在哪?
Have your cousins bring the shit back, and we can all get some sleep.
叫你们的亲戚把毒品找回来 所以我们可以安枕而眠
We were gonna do that, but we came up with a problem.
本来是要这么做的 但有点麻烦
Your mama snorted up all the dope.
毒品被你妈吸光了
You two, get over there.
你们俩个过来
O’Fee will be all right, but he’s got nothing to tell us.
欧非没事 但他没有 任何线索可以告诉我们的
So they kill a decoy, it empties the station. Very smart.
他们杀诱饵让警方全员出动 非常聪明
But they don’t kill a real cop because they had the whole force on their ass.
若杀真条子 警局会紧追不放
This was your case. You’re back on it.
这本来是你们的案子 你们继续追查
Sanchez, Ruiz, you back them up with whatever they need.
山契斯 洛斯 尽力支援他们所需
Shut your mouths. But wait a second.
闭住狗嘴
It was Carrera’s drugs in the first place.
等等 本来是卡瑞拉的货
But it couldn’t have been him because he was killed in prison.
他在牢里被杀
What about the rest of his crew?
他同伙如何?
Those idiots don’t have the precision to do this, but…
那些白♥痴♥干不了这事
just in case I’m wrong, you check them out.
为了谨慎起见 去查一下
They’d have been up here with Uzis, splashing O’Fee all over the place.
他们会用乌兹枪把欧非打烂
Takes a lot of brains to pull this off.
聪明人才会干的案子
Big cojones too. What the hell are you talking about?
还有胆子 胆子是什么意思?
It would take me a month to explain to you what cojones is.
要解释那需要很久的时间
You’re in Miami. You don’t know… In English.
你们人在迈阿密 你们连胆子都不知道?
What’s the matter with you? We’ve got nothing!
我们什么线索都没有 怎么回事? 我们什么线索都没有
The guy who pulled this off knew what he was doing…
干这事的人自己清楚得很
and he left us nothing but a big “Fuck you.”
他什么都没留下 除了”干♥你♥娘♥”之外
Find out who installed the ventilating system. Do that now.
洛斯 山契斯 …去查是谁装的通风管 立刻
That’s cold. Yeah, so is your mama’s bed.
好冷酷 你妈妈的床也是
This could definitely be an inside job. Don’t rule it out.
这一定是内奸干的
We’ve got 72 hours before the FBI and the DEA…
我觉得在三天内 调查局和药物管理局…
walk in here and shut us down, and we’ll be the bad guys.
…会来接手这案子 我们会变成坏人
Politics demand that somebody take the rap for this.
政策需要我们来扛这责任
It’s going to be us. Just do what you do, only faster.
做你该做的 但动作要快
Jo jo, what’s up?
乔乔
You’re still a chemist, right? Cutting drugs and shit like that?
还干化学家呀? 还在混合毒品吧?
I don’t know nothing about that. I’m out of the drug business.
我不知道 我不搞毒品了
You know something. You don’t know nothing?
你知道吧
I just said no to drugs.
我不搞毒了
What are you into, Jo? I’m into rubber.
不搞毒 那你搞什么? 橡胶
You’re selling tires? Yeah.
你卖♥♥轮胎?
Jo jo don’t know nothing. Nothing. I know tires.
你什么都不知道? 乔乔什么都不知道 我知道轮胎
You’re telling me the truth? Would I lie to you?
你说的是实话? 我会骗你吗?
Would you lie to me? I’m driving.
喂 你开车
Man, this is a waste of time. Come on.
这是浪费时间
In Max’s line of work, she definitely gets the 411.
告诉你 在玛克丝的行业里 她真的很神通广大
Maxi! How did I know I would find you up in here?
玛克丝 我怎么会知道你在这儿呀?
We have to talk. Is there someplace we can go?
我要跟你谈谈 哪可以说话?
Yeah. Equipment room?
装备室?
Behave your self. I’m cool.
好好待著 好
Listen, I need some help, again.
听著 我又得找你帮忙
What else is new?
还有什么新鲜事?
Major ill shit happened down at the police department.
警局出了大♥麻♥烦
There’s a lot of hero in involved. There will be a lot of cash involved.
关系著一大堆毒品和钱
There will definitely be some jolly young men who want to party.
那些人会想找找乐子
What do you need?
你要什么?
A lot of people will talk to you that won’t talk to me.
很多人会跟你说 不会跟我说
You mean customers?
你是说客人?
I’m not asking you to get into any wild shit.
别冒险
Just call me if you hear something. I think I will call you.
听到什么就通知我 我想我会
What the hell are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Trying to keep my shit quick.
练速度
That’s right. You ain’t getting none at home.
哦对了,在家没做♥爱♥
You got extra energy. Go ahead. Burn it off, baby.
的确精力过剩 慢慢消耗吧
We got anything, Francine?
有消息吗 法兰欣?
Sanchez says the air-conditioning contract went…
山契斯说冷气合约书…
to Manuel Arrona of Key Biscayne.
…是属于比思坎湾的曼纽隆南的
He’s working out of his house this week. That’s the number.
本周他在家工作 这是电♥话♥
He’s not answering.
他不在
I guess we should just leave.
我们走吧
What? Make a trip all the way down here to high society for nothing?
白白跑来这高级住♥宅♥区?
That’s why they have windows.
那就是窗户的作用
We can peek in. Yeah, that should do it.
我们可以偷看 没关系
I tripped. The handle just opened?
我跌跤了 门自己开了?
Right after I tripped, it just opened.
就在我跌跤之后 门自己开了
I guess they want us to come in, take a peek.
我猜这表示能进去了 看一下
Hello?
有人在吗?
We’re your new neighbors.
我是你们的新邻居
Don’t be alarmed. We’re Negroes.
别紧张 咱们是黑人
Man, there’s too much bass in your voice.
不 兄弟 你的音太沉了
That scares white folks. You’ve got to sound like them.
会吓到白人的 应该这样说:
We were wondering if we could borrow some brown sugar?
我们可以借点黑砂糖吗?
You fart? No, man.
你放屁? 没有
Dead guy.
死人
Looks like somebody’s home.
好歹也算有人在家
Let me take a stab at this one.
我假设一下
He sells the ventilation plans to the bad guys.
他卖♥♥通风管的蓝图给坏蛋
He gets rich, but he gets dead. You’re right on that one.
发了财 但死了 说的不错
I’ll go call Homicide. Whoa. Wait.
我打给刑事组
Why do you act like this every time we’re around a dead body?
干嘛看到尸体就那样?
It’s cool. I just…
没事 我只是…
Please, look around.
拜托? 去查看一下
The smell and the fumes…
那味道不太好闻
It’s just unexpected, that’s all.
没想到
Looks like our buddy Arrona was a bit of a gambler.
看起来隆南老兄是个赌鬼
He’s got dog track, jai alai.
赌狗 手球…
Probably needed the money to pay off his debts.
需要那些钱还债
Bookie.
组头
Whoops. Damn, man.
妈的
Watch where you’re swinging a dead leg.
不要乱碰死人脚
My bad.
我的错
Damn this. I’m calling Homicide.
妈的 我打给刑事组
I’m a narcotics cop.
我是毒品管制条子
Dead bodies.
死人是…
Dead ends.
…开不了口了
Maggots.

What’s wrong with you? A little nauseous…
怎么了? 我有点…
I’m gonna…
…想吐
What do you say we grab a couple burritos?
去吃点墨西哥肉饼吧
You drive almost slow enough to drive Miss Daisy.
你开车开的跟阿婆一样
Man, the transaction is done, all right?
买♥♥卖♥♥已完成了
We ain’t got shit, so it’s over. Relax.
一点线索也没 这次完了
We got it before. We’ll get it again.
以前找得出 这次也行

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!