I think I earned a peek.
我想偷看一下
This is real cop stuff. This is not Charlie’s Angels.
现在是来真的 不是”查理的天使”
It can’t hurt for her to take a peek.
偷看一下不会怎样
It can’t hurt to look? If they fire a bullet over here, it will hurt.
看一下没关系? 万一子弹 飞来可就疼了
We have guests. Have them followed.
有客人了 跟踪他们
Don’t do anything. Just call me with their location.
别做任何事 通知我他们的位置
This high-speed chase endingona trestle…
一场飞车追杀
near the RiverDrive and 34th Street intersection…
在34街和桥头结束
was captured twonights ago b your 6Action News team.
…这是记者两天前所拍
Mom!

I thought you said Daddy was in Cleveland.
你说爸在克里夫兰
He can’t be in Cleveland.
不可能
The officers didn’t like the presence of our camera.
两名警官不喜欢我们拍摄
Your daddy just wishes he was in Cleveland.
他只是希望在克里夫兰
I’m telling you . This Fouchet is a slick one.
我跟你说 这个傅谢狡滑的很
FBI, DEA… They got nothing on him.
调查局 药物管理局都没他资料
But he has to deal with us today.
但他今天要会会咱们
What’s that?
这是什么?
That’s the last time they handcuff me. That’s what that is.
是最后一次铐我了. 就是那个意思
Good boy.
好狗狗
Excuse me, ma’am.
对不起 女士
All visitors must be announced!
所有的访客都要登记
Pisses me off. Lady!
我生气了
I guess when you guys get back…
小姐 小姐
this will all be over, right?
你们回来后一切就结束了吧?
You got that right. Don’t worry, though.
没错 放心
You’ll be set free, cut loose.
你会被释放 不戴手铐了
You’ll be back to your old life.
你会回到你原来的生活
Oops. No more handcuffs.
没手铐了
Get up out of here. That should be Chet…
我走了 查特拿我的
with my veggie burger.
素汉堡来了
Move your ass! You got it.
快点 好嘛
Hi. Can I help you?
有什么事?
Yes, I’m here to kill my husband, Marcus Burnett.
我来宰我老公马可士
And that would be the tall one or the short one?
高的还是矮的?
The short one. Thought so.
矮的 我早料到
Is Chet ringing the…
是查特在按?
Baby…
宝贝
Let me get your husband. Marcus, get over here.
我去叫你老公 过来
I’m a… I know what it looks like. Did you get my message?
因为我知道这看起来像什么 你没接到我留话吗?
Can you leave me and Mrs. Burnett alone for…
麻烦你…让我和…伯纳太太谈话好吗?
Right.

Y’all met?
你们都见过了吗? ?
Baby…
宝贝…
I know, so let me…
…我知道 让我
As far as I’m concerned, you can keep the wedding ring in your pocket…
我觉得 你可以把婚戒放在 口袋里…
because you , your new little girlfriend…
…因为你和你女友
Shit.
噢 妈的
And Mike will all be very happy living here.
和麦克可以快乐地住这里
Trust me. Sweetie… Honey…
相信我 甜心 甜心
I saw it on the news.
我在电视上看见你们
That shit be having a slant. It’s…
电视歪曲事实
You’re no longer welcome in my house. He didn’t tell you …
你不必回家了
I was coming in the airport early?
他没说我提早下飞机?
Remember I said call her? Hold on.
叫你打电♥话♥ 你还带我来这?
Tell her what I told you.
告诉她我跟你说过的呀?
You were gonna bring me to your place…
你要带我去你的
All right. I ain’t even gonna…
我不是要…
We’re not arguing about this.
我们没吵
I’m raising my… All right, here… Baby…
我在大声说 好 宝贝…
Believe me, we wanted to tell you.
我们早就想告诉你的
It really doesn’t matter anymore, Marcus…
那不重要 马克士 麦克
Mike. Kojak. Whatever your name is.
不管你叫什么
Aside from that fact, I’ll tell you something else.
让我告诉你
If his wife could find us, I’m a lot better off on my own.
如果他的老婆都找得到我们 我还是自己逃命吧
This… I could see how it would look a trip.
这… 我知道这整个情况看起来是这样
You see me run out. I got a shirt open.
你看到的 我跑出去然后衬衫 打开了
You see Mike half-butt-naked.
麦克半裸著
Then you see the white girl.
然后你看见女人
So this looks like we having one big orgy here, and ain’t nobody humping.
好像我们在杂交 其实没人在玩
Ain’t nobody doing none of that.
没人在干那事
It’s not what it looks like. Hear what I’m saying.
不是你想的那样 听到我说的吧
Baby, she’s a material witness.
宝贝 她是证人
That… That’s real!
真的
Baby, listen. That ain’t…
宝贝 泰莉莎 听著
It was orders, baby.
那是命令 是命令
Can I talk to you?
我能跟你谈谈吗?
Can you stop so I can talk to you , please?
停下来听我说行吗?
Enough with the smooth shit, Mike. It won’t work anymore.
少来你哄人那套 没用了
I don’t care what you say.
我不在乎
Duck! Julie, get down now!
趴下 茱莉 趴下
Get out, now! Mike, help!
趴下 出去
911!
拨119
Yeah, 911? Chet here.
119? 我是查特
Go upstairs and take this. Take it!
上楼 这个拿著 拿著
Don’t worry. I’ll keep everybody calm until my backup arrives.
放心 支援到以前 我会让大家冷静
I love you.
我爱你
Shit! I forgot to give them the address!
忘了说地址
Come on! Move!

Go! Watch it!
小心
Keep going! Son of a bitch!
继续走
Get her in!
让她进来
Move!

It’s okay. I’m with the police.
没事 我是警♥察♥
It’s cool. You look great.
一切没事 你们很美
Drive!
开车 开车
Don’t ever say I wasn’t there for you.
别说我没救过你
What is it with you guys?
你是怎么回事?
How come it’s always good news, bad news?
为什么总是有好消息跟坏消息?
You know exactly where the dope is, but you lose our only witness.
你知道毒品下落 但丢了证人
I just don’t get it. Pick up your phone.
我真不懂 听电♥话♥
I’m keeping your sweet little friend for four hours until I make my deal.
我要留著你的朋友四小时 直到我交易完成
And I will make my deal.
我会让交易完成
I’ve just put a bullet in the chemist…
我刚杀了…
who fucked with my timetable.
…不听话的化学家
The other one is for the girl. Okay?
下面就轮到这女孩 知道吗?
Son of a bitch!
王八蛋
Twisted motherfucker just shot one of his employees.
他杀了他手下
Said if we don’t back off, he’ll kill Julie.
若我们不放弃 他就杀茱莉
Not now. I told you to play by the rules.
没时间 我叫你照法规办事
I am on the verge of solving this case!
我就快破案了
You turned South Beach into a war zone.
你把南沙滩变成战场
I finally got the authority to shut you down. You’re all reassigned.
这是命令 停止侦办此案 你们全调职了
This is lovely.
这真好 妈的王八
This guy is painting me into a corner.
这家伙把我逼急了
He’ll kill the girl anyway, and we’re won’t let her die.
他会杀了她 我不会让她死的
We’re not walking away from this bust, I don’t care what she says.
我们不退让 不管她说什么
The deal goes down in four hours.
买♥♥卖♥♥在四小时后开始
You guys have two hours to find them.
表示你在两小时内要找到他们
It’s time to get lucky.
得靠点运气了
Go do what you have to do.
做你们该做的
Fletcher, you told us this would move a little quicker than this.
傅莱彻 你说这可以快一点的
It’s not that easy, okay? If it was, you’d be doing it.
没那么容易 如果是这么简单 你自己都可以来做
Work your magic. You say you’re a computer whiz. Come on.
你说你是电脑天才
Back up off me. I’m doing an illegal favor for you.
少废话 我帮你们违法办事
This is what I got put in jail for.
我就是这样被关的
So you back up off me.
别再逼我
You don’t sit your lanky ass down… bottom line…
如果你不坐下…
I will knock you the fuck out!
…否则我就扁你
What the fuck is wrong with you ? Can you have a seat?
怎么了? 坐下

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!