He gets kind of nervous in new surroundings.
他一到新地方就紧张
He just shits, huh? Yeah.
然后就会拉屎
It’s like marking his territory. It’s sort of a male thing.
就像雄性动物在领域作记号♥
I offered to pay Mike for the cleaning, and he wouldn’t hear of it.
我要付清洗钱 但他不要
I’m getting rid of it. Yeah, you don’t need that.
我反正要丢了 你不需要那个
I’m throwing that out anyway. I just want a new look.
我反正要把那丢出去 我要换新的了
Mike is a special guy. Boy, Mike is special.
麦克是很特别的人 很特别的人
I call him “Special Mike.”
我叫他怪人麦克
It’s funny how you can just laugh at that.
这真的很有趣 所以…
That’s why I love him. Now, me?
…我这么爱他
I’d be pissed.
换作我 我会气炸
Look at this cute dog on the couch. That’s Luke.
沙发上有只好可爱的狗 那是母爵
Look how he crawls on the leather. You want to meet Duke? He’s in bed.
看他把沙发抓成这样 你要看公爵吗? 它在床上
He’s been feeling upset and having diarrhea…
它不舒服…
and throwing up all morning.
…又拉又吐一早上
Oh, baby.
宝贝
Let’s go see if little Duke is gonna be okay, shall we?
去看看公爵好点没?
Me and you.
我跟你 我跟你
Lady, who are you ? Who the hell are you?
你是谁? 你是谁?
You have to get out. Get your hands off me!
你得出去 别碰我
Lady, don’t push me! I’m Yvette.
别推我 我是伊薇
You’re not any Yvette I know. What are you doing?
把手拿开 你干嘛?
Get out of here, all right?
快走
If you don’t stop stalking me, I’ll arrest your ass, you old psycho!
再跟踪我就逮捕你 老变♥态♥
You asshole! Woman’s into some weird shit.
你这王八 她有点不对劲
What is going on out here? Excuse me.
怎么回事?
That was crazy Yvette…
那个疯伊薇
stalking me.
跟踪我
Yvette? I forgot she was coming. You threw her out?
我忘了她要来 你把伊薇弄走了?
Yvette is a masseuse.
伊薇是按♥摩♥师
She massages shit.
功夫好极了
She told me. Listen…
她说过了
are there any other totally hysterical…
今晚还有哪个…
half-naked women popping by tonight that I should know about?
…半裸的疯女会来这里?
She was naked? Titties were out a little bit.
她没穿衣服 一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
You threw Yvette out naked?
你让她一♥丝♥不♥挂♥就出去?
You’re something… My wife would hate… She hates womanizers.
我老婆恨 她最恨玩女人的男人了
There’s something wrong with you . There is?
你这样不对
You don’t respect other people’s shit. I’ve told you that for years.
你不尊重人 跟你说了多少年了
Ever since we started, you always have your trash all over.
你的垃圾到处都是
Enough! Please!
够了 拜托
Me and my partner…
我跟我的搭档…
are going to Club Hell to bust this fool Noah.
…我们要去酒店抓诺尔
Does anybody have a problem with that?
谁有意见?
Fine.

Don’t blow the case.
别搞砸了
Frank, here’s the deal: You stay put. Anybody tells you to move, don’t.
这样吧 你留著 任何人叫你离开 千万不要
Tell them you’re making a delivery for Mr. Fouchet. You got it?
你就说帮傅谢送东西 听懂没? 法兰克
Jeez. It’s ether! It will explode!
这是乙♥醚♥ 会爆的
You dope!
白♥痴♥
Don’t even breathe, you knucklehead!
最好别呼吸 笨蛋
I remember you.
诺尔…我记得你
Check it. We got two days left. Let’s try to do this right.
你看 拉瑞…只剩两天 别搞砸了
No gunshots, no dead bodies.
别开枪 别杀人
I’m not trying to lose my job on this one.
我不想丢工作
If I recall correctly, the last couple dead bad guys belonged to you.
我记得上次杀人的是你
And next time you have to kill them…
下次杀人前…
do it after you get the information we need.
…先问出我们要的资料
That’s just a suggestion.
只是个建议
Please. You ain’t even trying to compare body counts.
拜托 别比谁毙的人多
One… Should I keep going? Damn, I’m out.
还要数吗? 不够数了
This guy Noah’s parole jacket says he works in there.
档案上说他在此工作
We’re standing out front arguing like a couple of school girls.
我们在这里像小女孩在吵架
Why don’t we put an end to all this bickering?
别再说废话了
All right. ‘ Cause you’re getting on my nerves.
你快惹毛我了
Look at you . Can you stay focused? What? I’m focused!
看看你 看看你 专心点行吗? 我很专心
Yeah, focused on all this scattered ass here.
专心看小姐
Let’s do what we came to do and get out of here.
让我们把事情办了走人
Simple. Fine. Let’s split up, check around.
简单 好
Meet me at the bar in ten minutes. Fine.
查查看 10分钟吧台见 好
Holy shit. What the hell is he doing? Man!
妈的 他来这里干嘛?
That’s the cop! There he is! See him?
是那个条子 他在那 看见没?
That’s him! Yeah, I’m going!
是他 我去
What’s up?
怎么了?
Budweiser. Feel like I had a million of them.
灌太多啤酒了
What’s up, motherfucker?
怎样?
Tell me where the dough is, jack-off!
告诉我那女孩在哪里
Fuck!

Next time learn how to work the safety with your punk ass!
下次用屁♥股♥去学怎么用安全栓
I’ll be back.
我会回来
Who whupped your ass now? This really ain’t the fucking time.
谁扁你了? 不是说笑的时候
They know. Let’s get Noah and get out of here.
他们知道了 快抓诺尔走人
The chick!
是那小妞
The girl! The bitch from the rooftop!
看 那小妞 在屋顶上的女人
Let’s go! That was the guy who shot Max!
走 是他杀玛克丝的
The truck! Let’s take the truck!
卡车 上卡车
Right there!
快 走
Move! We’re really in a hurry.
我们赶时间
Let’s go! You’re cops! Why are we running away?
快走 你们是条子 我们干嘛要跑?
He’s in there! Here! Go!
他在那里面 快 开车
This is good. Noah’s chasing us!
太好了, 诺尔在追我们
What was that?
你想怎样?
That was I don’ t know.
想…我不知道
But I had a good shot at him if your friend Action Jackson over here…
我有绝佳的机会可打中他 如果武打王杰克森
This is official police business!
不 这是警方的事
You had no business in there!
不干♥你♥的事
And can you please drive this thing?
快点开车好吗?
Don’t bring it here, all right?
快开 别催我好吗?
You picked this slow-ass ice cream truck!
是你选这冰淇淋车的
What am I smelling? Just drive!
什么味道? 快开
Ether. Extremely flammable ether.
乙♥醚♥ 极易燃烧的乙♥醚♥
Shit. Goddamn.
妈的 妈的
You the man! You the fucking man tonight!
都是你 都是你害的
You pick an ice cream truck that’s a damn bomb!
你怎么选个是 炸♥弹♥的冰淇淋车?
Shit!
妈的
This is protective custody? Yes!
这叫保护看管? 没错
You better do something, boy! We’re running out of road!
想想办法 快没路了
Who picked this road?
谁选的路?
All the road in Miami, and you’re running out of it!
迈阿密有这么多路 都会被你走到没路走
You better get an idea fast! Why are the ideas always up to me?
快想办法 干嘛要我想?
Take this shit! It’s a dead end! There’s no more road!
交给你了 路到底了 没路了
We’re out of fucking road!
没路可开了
Motherfucker’s gonna blow! Get the fuck out!
那会爆♥炸♥ 下车
Should I add this to your body count?
这算在你杀人的帐上吗?
There goes our only lead to the dope.
毒品线索没了
Ain’t this a bitch?
够惨吧?
“The dope”?
毒品?
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
How about there goes our only lead to Max’s killer?
如果说”杀人凶手跑了”是 不是好点?
He’s still out there.
他还逍遥法外
But that’s not really important.
那不重要
It’s not like it’s your job to protect people. Holy shit.
反正你们不是来保护人的
She’s crazy. I’m crazy?
看吧? 她疯了吧 我疯了?
You’re gone! I’m out of here!
她疯了
What is wrong with you ? Stop! She done fucking zoomed!
怎么了? 闭嘴 她是证人
This is the witness! That’s it. You deal with her.
她疯了 就这样 你去跟她谈
No way. Listen.
不必 我
Bullshit. Yes, you’re right.
好 你说对了
This started because of missing drugs, but let me tell you something.
起因是毒品被窃 但我告诉你
There is absolutely nothing more important to Mike…
对麦克来说没有任何事…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!