别找我 我跟我朋友来的
Not me. I’m with my friend.
不 我不会跳
No, I-I can’t dance.
我不会!
I can’t!
我不会 我不知道怎么跳
I can’t. I-I don’t know how to dance.
嗨 马修叔叔
Hi, Uncle Matthew.
没用的 你知道吗
It won’t work, you know.
试图让我吃醋
Trying to make me jealous.
你以为你在跟孩子玩
You think you’re playing with a kid.
你以为你在
You think you are.
拜托 我正在服丧
Please, I’m getting over a bereavement
你♥爸♥爸要疯了
your father is out of his mind
还有别的吗?
what else is new?
我也好不了多少
And I’m not much better.
真的?
Really?
我需要时间想想事情
I need time to think things over.
你这年龄没有多少时间了 对吧?
You don’t have much time at your age, do you?
你真的玩过这个安卓手♥机♥?
Did you really go out with this android?
我想他更喜欢你
I think he likes you better.
待会见
See you later.
你觉得呢?他是那家伙吗?
Well, what do you think? Is he the guy?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你不知道?
You don’t know?
你想跟他再跳一次舞吗?
You want one more dance with him?
那家伙对着她唱歌♥
That guy’s singing right to her.
说明不了什么
It doesn’t mean anything.
歌♥词是什么?他唱什么歌♥?
What are the words? What’s he singing?
他说
He says…
他的爱是海洋
“his love is the sea
永不罢休
“that goes on forever more.”
是吗?
Yeah?
他活着就要回来找她
“He lives to return to her
一遍又一遍
“again and again…”
是吗?
yeah?
拍打她的海岸
“And-and beat against her shore.
我给他“拍打海岸”
I’ll give him “beat against her shore.”
维克多
Victor
维克多 别
Victor, don’t!
爸爸!
Daddy!
不!
No!
维克多 住手
Victor, stop it!
维克多 别
Victor, don’t!
维克多 住手
Victor, stop!
哦!
Ohh!
维克多!
Victor!
他是褐眼睛
He’s got brown eyes.
欢迎 我的朋友们
Welcome, my friends.
都是你们的
It’s all yours-
夜晚 天空 本城 本店
the night, the sky, my city, my restaurant
克劳迪奥 香槟
Claudio, champagne
这不是庆祝的夜晚
this is not a night to celebrate.
你没有找到他?
You did not find him?
还没有
Not yet…
但他不可能永远藏起来
but he can’t hide forever.
歇一会 维克多
Give it a rest, Victor.
你会让自己生病的
You can make yourself sick over this.
金子 这男人是金子
Gold. The man is gold.
朋友就该像这样
As a friend should be.
现在我们点菜好吗?
Now we look at the menu, yes?
胃也有心
The stomach also has a heart.
爸爸?
Daddy?
我有话要跟你说
I’ve gotta talk to you.
当然可以 甜心 你想单独谈吗?
Of course, sweetheart. You want to be alone?
这样很好
This is fine.
我爱你 爸爸 非常爱
I love you, daddy, very much.
我不能让你到处打人
I can’t let you go around beating people up…
伤到你自己
getting hurt yourself…
发生的事
what happened…
发生得柔情似水
happened out of tenderness
感觉非常美妙
out of beautiful feelings.
不要觉得它是丑陋的
Don’t think of it as ugly.
我不想
I don’t want to.
快告诉我是谁 甜心
Just tell me who it is, sweetheart.
快告诉我好让我们可以将此事抛在脑后
Just tell me so we can get this all behind us.
你!
You!
我?她疯了!
Eu? Ela louca!
我让你疯!回来!
I’ll give you louca! Come here!
为什么你不告诉他?
Why didn’t you tell him?
你想要我不说
You wanted me to.

Yes.
你去告诉他
Then you’ll tell him.
你替我俩说
You’ll speak for both of us.
不可能是我
It could not be me.
不可能?
No, huh?
我阳痿
I am impotent.
我看见你带着美女逛市场
I’ve seen you in the market with young women.
购物没问题
Shopping is no problem.
维克多 你说他看起来是43岁吗
Victor, does he look 43 to you
我57了!
I am 57!
骗鬼!
Horseshit!
好吧 61
All right. 61.
他太老了 他没有结婚
He’s too old. He’s not married.
他不是日记说的男人
He’s not anything that diary said.
你说的孩子们虚构事情
You said kids invent things.
而且你看见她了
And you saw her.
她对他目不转睛
She stared right at him.
是他!
It’s him!
不是任何我们见过的人!
It’s not anyone we’ve seen!
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
因为是我
Because it’s me.

You.

Me.
说点什么 维克多
Say something, Victor.
打我
Hit me.
打他
Hit him.
你不打我让我更难受
Not hitting me feels worse than if you did.
怎么发生的?
How’d it happen?
是我的错
It was my fault.
我负全部责任
I take full responsibility.
你负得起吗
That’s big of you.
是婚礼那天晚上
It was the night of the wedding.
啊 浪漫的氛围
Ah, romance was in the air.
美女 音乐 舞蹈 鼓声
Birds, music, dancing, drums.
马上一切发生了
Everything at once.
都怪里约?
Blame it on Rio, eh?
我没想我在做什么
I wasn’t thinking what I was doing.
你懂
You understand.
一个男人没想他在做什么时
It’s only when a man is not thinking of what he’s doing
毫无疑问当时他在做他想的事
that you can be sure he’s doing what he’s thinking.
多谢
Thanks.
你就在我身边
You were by my side
在我们寻找他的期间
the whole time we were looking for him.
你一定觉得我是大傻瓜
What a horse’s ass you must have thought I was.
我之前没有勇气
I didn’t have the courage.
谁要你现在有勇气的?
Who asked you for the courage now?
为什么你非要告诉我?
Why’d you have to tell me?
不管怎么说
In spite of it all,
我是你的朋友
I’m your friend.
如果你真是我的朋友
If you were really my friend,
你做了你绝不会做的事
you would’ve kept quiet about what you did.
就不要声张
Which you never would’ve done

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!