What are you doing?
我要请她们一杯酒
I’m gonna send them a drink.
我想找她们比找侍者更容易
Think they’ll be easier to get than the waiter
维克多 我们不要在这里开搞
uh, Victor, let’s not start something here.
一杯酒没事
A drink is fine,
但之后 你独自干吧
but after that, you’re on your own.
我不是来里约欺骗感情的
I didn’t come to Rio to cheat.
才不用这字眼
Don’t ever use that word.
这叫体验生活
Is tasting life,
创作小小魔术
creating a little magic-
那叫欺骗吗?
is that cheating?
我们等死要花很久
We’re a long time dead.
不忠会让我死得快
And being unfaithful will get me that way fast.
你的忠实是出于惧怕
You’re faithful out of fear,
是吧
is that it
也许是惧怕 也许是习惯
maybe out of fear, maybe out of habit,
但这么久了
but it’s been so long,
我无疑是生疏了
I’m definitely out of practice.
看那个
Look at that.
叼着雪茄的
The one with the cigar
你喜欢?
you like that?
那妹子正合我意
That lady is my kinda guy.
睡觉别等我
Don’t wait up.
不顾后果 任性
Reckless, impulsive,
轻率
unthinking…
不是维克多 是我
not Victor. Me…
我即将明白
as I was about to find out.
我是新郎那边的
I’m on the groom’s side.
嗨 马修叔叔!
Hi, Uncle Matthew!

Hi!
妮姬
Nicky!
爸爸在哪?
Where’s daddy?
呃 他 他不在这里
Uh, he’s-he’s not here.
他在 交朋友
He’s, uh, making a friend.
那就是我的爸爸 想跳舞吗?
That’s my dad. Want to dance?
不 谢谢 这音乐我不适应
No, thank you. It’s not my kind of music.
但听听可以
But listening is fine.
来吧 节奏好棒
Aw, come on. The beat’s wonderful.
不 我真的跳不了任何
No, it’s just that I can’t do any kind of dancing
必须扭动身子的舞
where you have to use your body.
我就在这等
I’ll wait here.
不 你得见见新婚夫妇
No, you’ve got to see the newlyweds.
她妈妈信马库姆巴教
Her mother’s a macumba lady.
我可以吻新娘吗
May I kiss the bride

no.
她说只有她配吻
She says if anyone deserves a kiss, it’s her,
因为是她祈祷
because her prayers
求来的喜事
are responsible for this marriage.
我们下水吧
Let’s go in.
下水 你开玩笑?
Go in. Are you kidding?
水肯定冷死人
I bet that water’s freezing.
这很疯狂
This is crazy.
疯狂很美好
Crazy’s wonderful.
疯狂最好了
Crazy’s the best.
我疯狂太老了 我们不能安于做呆子吗?
I’m too old for crazy. Can’t we settle for silly?
太冷了!
It’s too cold!
不 不冷
No, it’s not.
水不言冷 人不言老
It’s not too cold, and you’re not too old
暖和起来了
it’s-it’s warmer
比我想的暖和
than I thought it was going to be

uh…
詹妮弗
Jennifer!
詹妮弗
Jennifer.
詹妮弗
Jennifer!
詹妮弗
Jennifer…
看!
Look!
一个贝壳
A shell.
跟我做♥爱♥
Make love to me.
我比你大20岁
I’m 20 years older than you.
28.
25.
我错了
I was wrong.
疯狂永不太老
You’re never too old to be crazy.
我爱这婚礼
I loved that ceremony.
我好喜悦
I’m so glad
我想它非凡
I thought it was super,
比皇家婚礼非凡得多
much better than the royal wedding.
绝对
Definitely.
我想我们刚刚度过最好的假期
I think we’re having just about the best holiday
空前的
we’ve ever had.
我想我爱这地方
I think I love this place.
与布赖顿如此不同
It’s so different from Brighton.
哦 看这些岩石
Oh, look at these rocks.
谈起布莱顿 看这些岩石
Talking about Brighton, look at these rocks.

Oh, yes,
它们非常崎岖 不是吗?
they’re extremely craggy, aren’t they?
这是个崎岖的地方
This is a craggy place.
是的 马修!是你吗?
It is. Matthew! Is that you?
对 是我
That’s right. This is me.
我们是皮特和海琳
I-it’s Peter and Helaine.
对对 当然 我知道
Yes, yes. Of course. I know.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
对 我没事 谢谢
Yes, I’m fine, thank you.
你们呢?
How are you?
来这里过蜜月
Here for the month
什么月
uh, what month is that?
这个月
This month.
哦 这个月 对对
Oh. Oh, this month. Yes, yes.
我来也是过这个月
This is the month that I’m here for.
我们刚参加了婚礼
We were just at the ceremony.
快活吧
Delightful, wasn’t it?
那边是凯琳吗?
Is that, uh, Karen over there?

No.
那不是凯琳 凯琳来不了
That’s not Karen. Karen couldn’t come.
她死过去了
She’s dead.
不是吧
Not really.
不不 她不是真死
No, no. She’s not really dead.
不是指她不是活人
Not in the sense that she’s not alive.
马修 你没事吧?
Matthew, you are all right?
没事 我很好 很好 谢谢
Yeah. Yes, I’m fine. Fine, thank you.
我只是出来走走
I-I just came out for a walk.
把自己埋在沙子里?
And to bury yourself in the sand?
对 对 我是的 不是吗?
Yeah. Ha. Yes, I did, didn’t I?
如果你想就拜访我们
Well, do give us a call if you like.
对 我们在福德奥拉
Yeah, we’re at the, uh, Verde Oro.
奥拉福德 亲爱的
Oro Verde, dear.
好好 一定
Yes. Yes, of course.
不管在哪里
Wherever. Ha.
祝福
God bless.
詹妮弗 醒来
Jennifer, wake up.
醒来 詹妮弗
Wake up, Jennifer.
你睡着了
You fell asleep.
你一直在做梦
You’ve been dreaming.
你做了个非常坏的梦
You had a very bad dream.
梦见我们在做♥爱♥
That we were making love.
也许 对 也许是的
Probably. Yes. Probably that was it.
你怎么知道的?
How would you know?

Uh…
我一定也做了一样的梦
I-I must’ve had the same dream, too.
别感觉有罪
Don’t feel guilty.
我不知道做何感觉
I don’t know what to feel.
我准备做另一个梦了 你呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!