Is it something I did?
不是你干的好事
It’s nothing you did.
你必须干点好事
You would have to do something
让它成为你干的好事
for it to be something you did.
且慢 且慢
Hold it, hold it.
这些你有地方装吗 妈妈
Do you have room for these, mom?
放爸爸那里
Put them in dad’s.
等等
Wait a minute.
你比我有地方
You’ve got more room than I.
别这么孩子气
Don’t be such a baby.
妮可是我的女儿
Nicole is my daughter.
她还扮演小老婆
She also acts as a sort of branch wife.
这个包好乱
This bag’s a mess.
谢谢夸奖 亲爱的
Thank you, darling.
你想要我传授你吗
Would you like me to teach you how?
詹妮弗
Jennifer!
我可以把这放到你那里吗
Can I put these in one of yours?
最好别
Better not
没事 它们扁得很
no problem. They’re perfectly flat.
那就放到你那里
Then put them in yours.
不行 妮姬的衣服在那里
I can’t. Nicky’s gear is in there.
马修 如果你想用它们
Matthew, if you want to use them,
就别放进这里
don’t put them in here
你是说 如果我把这放进你的包
you mean, if I put these in your bag,
你不会让我在里约用?
you won’t let me use them in Rio?
对 马修
No, Matthew.
我是说 你用不了
I mean, you won’t get to use them,
因为你不会和我去里约
because you and I are not going to Rio.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
就是我说的意思
Exactly what I said.
但我们打包是要去里约
But we’re packing for Rio.
你是打包去里约
You’re packing for Rio.
我是打包去巴伊亚
I’m packing for Bahia.
什么?
What?
怎么样了
How we doing?
詹妮弗
Jennifer.
凯琳阿姨
Aunt Karen.
哇 你真靓
Aw, you look marvelous.
学校怎么样?
How’s school?
康涅狄格州怎么样?
How’s Connecticut?
不错 很小
Nice. Tiny.
嗨 马修叔叔
Hi, Uncle Matthew.

Hi.
你们想要帮手吗?
You want some help?
我叫了两辆的士在楼下
I got 2 taxis downstairs.
呃 我就来
Well, I’ll be right with you
一切还好吧?
everything ok?
对 只要给我们几分钟
Yeah. Just give us a few minutes.
帮妮姬拿包下楼
Help Nicky take her bags downstairs.
你说什么 巴伊亚?
What do you mean, Bahia?
地中海度假村 一个月
Club Med. For a month.
你什么时候决定的?
When did you decide all this?
好几周前
Weeks ago.
你不跟我说?
And you didn’t tell me?
我不想让你闹情绪
I didn’t want to upset you.
不想没到合适的时候吧?
Oh, not until just the right moment, eh?
你要让某人闹情绪
When you’re gonna upset someone,
你就要干得漂漂亮亮 是吧?
you’re gonna do a proper job of it, right?
我担心的就是这个
This is exactly what I was afraid of.
你指望怎样?
What do you expect?
我们应该去度假
We’re supposed to be going on vacation.
我们是去度假 只是两个不同的地方
We are going on vacation. Just 2 different ones.
但是为什么?
But why?
你一点不明白?
You haven’t a clue?
怎么 我们在一起时我很无趣吗?
Why, am I boring when we’re together?
接近了
Close.
我们在一起时我很无趣
I’m boring when we’re together.
谁说的? – 你
Who said? You.
我从没说过
Never.
难道有几次你没说过
Haven’t you said there were times
你宁愿不跟我在一起?
you’d rather be without me?
只是当我跟你在一起时
Ah, that’s only when I’m with you.
大多数时间我们太一起了
Most of the time, we’re too together.
有时我们如此我们
Sometimes we’re so us,
我忘了什么是我自己
I forget what it’s like just to be me.
但我们分开时 我就很想念你
But when we’re apart, I miss you terribly.
凯琳
Karen…
真♥相♥是
the truth.
你有真命天子了?
Is there someone in your life?
我没有一个
There’s no one in my life.
没有一个
No one.
我以为我是
Well, I thought I was.
几乎不算 马修
Barely, Matthew.
只比你对待我更当回事
Just a little bit more than I’m in yours.
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I’m sorry.
我知道我做错了
I-I know I was wrong.
什么事
About what
不管你觉得我做错了什么
about whatever you think I was wrong about.
我承认错了
I admit it.
我没说你做了什么错事
I didn’t say you’d done anything wrong.
好吧 那我否认
All right. Then I deny it.
随便怎么着
Whatever works here.
拜托 亲爱的 维克多在等
Please, darling. Victor’s waiting.
天打雷劈的维克多
The hell with Victor.
嗨 我们要赶飞机
Hey, guys, we got a plane to catch.
她不去了
She’s not going.
你什么意思你不去了?
What do you mean you’re not going?
怎么了?
What happened?
你们吵架了?怎么回事?
What, did you have a fight? What?
我也不必回答你 维克多
I don’t have to answer to you, too, Victor.
我不懂 打包却不动身?
I don’t get it. Who packs not to leave?
她会去巴伊亚
She’s going to Bahia.
但我们要去里约 不是说好里约吗?
But we’re going to Rio. Didn’t we say Rio?
维克多 这是我和马修的事
Victor, this is between me and Matthew.
我们不是说好里约吗?
We did say Rio, didn’t we?
是的
We did.
那怎么去巴伊亚?
Then what the hell is in Bahía?
有蟹无监州
Not me. That’s the big attraction.
这不公平
That’s not fair.
怎么回事?
What’s going on?
马修会详细解释的
Matthew will explain it all
我怎么跟妮姬说?
what do I tell Nicky?
我会跟妮姬说
I’ll talk to Nicky.
她是来真的
She’s serious.
我不让她回头是岸我们不走
We’re not going until I change her mind.
没有她的飞行糟透了
The flight without her was awful.
我满脑子想的只有她
She was all I could think about.
我忙着犯愁我的婚姻
I was up to my ears in my marriage.
维克多忙着犯愁他的离婚
Victor was up to my ears in his divorce.
怎么样?
How you doing?
那帮律师们
It’s the lawyers.
你会觉得我背叛的是他们
You’d think I cheated on them.
发家难财的东西
They feed on misery.
随便找一对闹离婚的
Show me 2 people breaking up,
就必定有
and I’ll show you
苍蝇见血的律师们
lawyers flying lazy circles.
谢天谢地去了里约 想想都怕
Thank God for Rio – just the thought of it.
我的里约
My Rio
海边的里约
Rio by the sea-o
南飞去里约
flying down to Rio
那里莺歌♥燕舞

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!