如果你真是我的朋友
if you were really my friend.
打我
Hit me.
拜托
Please.
我不打你你真的觉得更难受?
Will you really feel worse if I don’t?
难受极了
Terrible.
晚安 马修
Good night, Matthew.
错是冲动
Wrong is the urge
我感觉变傻
that I feel to be simple
当月光洒下
when the light falls just right
她的眼神邀请我
and her eyes are inviting me
世上有谁
and who in the world
对撩人月色免疫
is immune to the sensual moon
心痒痒
chills up my spine
告诉我我深受其害
tell me I’m just the victim
无望抵抗
without hope to resist
我欲♥火♥焚身
it’s a fever that tears me down
如果偶然
and if by some chance
他们碰巧发现解药
they should happen to stumble on a cure
别告诉我
don’t tell me
一旦诱惑
once temptation gets
赢了我
the best of me
感觉不停的骚动
will these restless feelings stir
好烦恼
there’s trouble
一旦诱惑赢了我
once temptation gets the best of me
我身不由己贴近她
then I’m helpless next to her
心痒痒告诉我我深受其害
chills up my spine tell me I’m just the victim…?
喂!
Psst!
马修!
Matthew!
我想跟你谈谈
I want to talk to you.
你告诉他了?
Did you tell him?

Yes.
为什么你不上♥床♥?
Why aren’t you in bed?
我就要上
I was just going.
去睡觉
Go to sleep.

Come on.
快下来
Come on down!
小心!小心!
Careful! Careful!
快 快上车
Quick, get in the car. Come on.
我们去哪儿?
Where are we going?
不去哪儿 上来
Nowhere. Get in.
你真的告诉他了?我好为你骄傲
You really told him? I’m so proud of you.
你可能是唯一为我骄傲的人
You’re probably the only one who is.
哦 马修
Oh, Matthew.
等等
Wait, wait
真的该停止了
it’s got to stop. Really.
我们不能继续了 片刻也不行
We can’t go on. Not a minute longer.
但现在他知道了
But now that he knows-
这让我们的关系更不可能
it makes our relationship even more impossible.
别躲躲闪闪用“关系”这种词
Stop hiding behind words like “relationship.”
我们在恋爱 你说的
We’re in love. You said.
我是按我通常的笨样子心存侥幸
I was hoping, in my usual dumb fashion
不管何时结束
that whenever it ended
不会被你♥爸♥爸知道
it would be without your father ever knowing.
但现在他知道了
But now he does-
一定是妮姬
must be Nicky.
我这样玩太老了
I’m too old for this.
像少年一样躲在前排座椅
Hiding in front seats like a teenager.
接下来你知道吗 我会长青春痘
Next thing you know, my skin’ll be breaking out
要是这打消不了你对我的青睐
if this doesn’t kill your respect for me-
没什么能
nothing can.
你说的话不是真心的
You didn’t really mean what you said.
拜托不要
Please don’t.
这只会发展下去
That’s only going to work…
不行
and it can’t.
马修
Matthew-
晚安
good night!
马修
Matthew…
我好爱你
I love you so.
詹妮弗
Jennifer…
你知道你爱我
you know you love me.
你不明白吗?
Don’t you understand?
那不重要
That doesn’t matter.
那至关重要
That’s all that matters.
我只是觉得你应该速来
I just think you ought to come right away.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
妮可?
Nicole?
爸爸需要你 他真的凶多吉少
Dad needs you. He’s in real trouble.
怎么了?他受伤了?
What’s happened? Is he hurt?
他就会了 妈妈 而且不仅是他
He’s going to be, mom, and not just him.
詹妮弗!收拾东西出来!
Jennifer! Get your stuff out here!
十分钟!
10 minutes!
我们离开这该死的天堂!
We’re getting the hell out of this goddamn paradise!
去你的!
Up yours!
詹妮弗!我们走
Jennifer! Let’s go
维克多
Victor-
让开 碧眼贼 你以为我会留下
out of my way, blue eyes. You think I’m leaving
我的食品给你享用 你就疯了
my share of the groceries here, you’re nuts.
给我一分钟
Give me a minute.
一分钟?我想给你一命!
A minute? I’d like to give you life!
别吼了!
Stop shouting!
我只想让你知道我不是那种人
I just want you to know that I’m not somebody
披着雨衣在校园里浪荡
who hangs around schoolyards in a raincoat.
试试 你会很出色
Try it. You’d be very good
我会给你一封推荐信
I’ll give you a letter of recommendation.
我对詹妮弗的感情很深
I felt very deeply for Jennifer.
真正的感情
Real affection.
感人
Touching.
虽然如此 我下决心放弃她
Even so, I made up my mind to give her up
我告诉她我要放弃她
I told her I was giving her up.
你当然要!
You bet your ass you are!
但我不能
But I can’t.
我太喜欢她了
I care for her too much.
你怎么会不喜欢?
Why the hell wouldn’t you?
她可爱 甜蜜 聪慧 单纯
She’s adorable, sweet, smart, innocent.
你多半要等更老
Mostly! You’d have to be even more senile
再不喜欢她
than you are not to care for her.
我不老
I am not senile.
我为她疯狂
I’m crazy about her.
你到底要干什么 向她求婚?
What the hell are you doing, asking for her hand?
用这个奶嘴环 我娶你?
With this teething ring, I thee wed?
是吗?
Is that it?
你想允许结婚?
You want permission to marry?
先问你老婆 更有礼数
Ask your wife first. That’s better manners.
嗨 等等 要是她不答应
Hey, but wait a minute, if she says no,
也许你和凯琳能收养詹妮弗
maybe you and Karen could adopt Jennifer.
我仍然能见她 我能当保姆
I could still see her. I could baby-sit.
她是女人了 维克多 她很成熟
She is a woman, Victor. She’s very mature.
太糟了我们没法同样评价你!
Too bad we can’t say the same thing about you!
我爱她 就这么简单
I love her. It’s as simple as that
当然你爱!你还能怎么说?
sure, you do! What else can you say?
我是说真的!
I’m serious!
我从没想到我能再爱这么深!
I never thought I could care this much again!
你再说 我就卸掉你脑袋!
You say that one more time, I’ll take your head off!
维克多!
Victor!
凯琳 你来这干什么?
Karen. What are you doing here?
放开马修
Let Matthew go.
为什么你离开巴伊亚?你没事吧?
Why did you leave Bahia? Are you all right?
妮姬打电♥话♥ 说你凶多吉少
Nicky called. She said you were in trouble.
我 凶多吉少?
Me, in trouble?
没有凶多吉少?
There’s no trouble here?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!