绝不会结束
It’s never going to be over.
你不明白吗
Can’t you understand?
我会永远爱你
I’m going to love you forever.
你务必停止使用
You have got to stop using words
“永远”和“结婚”这类词
like “forever” and “married.”
为什么?
Why?
因为一个词我碰巧是的了 另一个词我们绝不可能
Because I happen to be one, and we can never be the other.
詹妮弗 亲爱的
Jennifer, darling,
即使我们有可能
even if it was possible for us-
我是说 人言可畏
I mean, everyone else aside-
你一直忘了相差悬殊……
you keep forgetting the difference-
我知道 你一千岁了
I know, you’re a thousand years old.
不要紧
It doesn’t matter.
詹妮弗
Jennifer-
你可以叫我亲爱的 如果你想
you can call me darling if you like.
现在不要紧
It doesn’t matter now,
但你到我这么大时 你知道我会怎样吗?
but when you’re my age, do you know what I’ll be?
我想入土了
Dead, I suppose.
早就精尽人亡
Dead and a half.
卓别林和毕加索都娶小娇妻
Chaplin and Picasso married much younger women.
小娇妻接下来变成小娇寡妇
Who, in turn, became much younger widows.
我宁愿跟我爱的男人过几年
I’d rather spend a few years with the man I love
也不愿跟我不爱的男人过一辈子
than a lifetime with someone I don’t.
如果你用用逻辑
Well, if you’re going to use logic
我就没这优点了
I’ll lose my advantage
我喜欢你对待我像个女人
I like it when you treat me like a woman.
我是说 在床外
I mean, outside of bed.
吃你的肉
Eat your meat.
那种对待到头了
So much for that treatment.
你就不认识任何同龄男孩吗?
Don’t you know any boys your own age you like?
我不喜欢男孩
I don’t like boys.
如果你给他们一个机会你会喜欢上的
You would if you gave them a chance
你之前跟他打过招呼
you said hello to him before.
他看起来挺合适
He looks a decent sort.
干干净净
Clean-cut.
找这种称呼你♥爸♥爸“阁下”
The kind that calls your father “sir”
恨不得咬下你牛仔裤上铆钉的?
and tries to chew the rivets off your jeans?
年龄不是问题 反正我会早死
Age doesn’t matter. I’m going to die young anyway.
看我的生命线多短
Look how short my life line is.
纯属胡扯
That’s all rubbish
我几乎完全没有
I practically don’t have one at all.
这不是你的生命线
That’s not your life line.
这是你的感情线
That’s your heart line.
小不点 不是吗?
Teeny little thing, isn’t it?
我们是情人前你老是摸我的手
You used to hold my hand before we were lovers.
看多么管用?
See how it works?
贝纳多
Bernardo!
他19岁 这是你的心意吗?
He’s 19. is that what you had in mind?
19岁正好
19 is perfect.
我是好几个19岁了
I’ve been 19 a couple of times myself.
你真的想要我去?
Do you really want me to?
去吧
Go ahead.
他正是我所说的她需要的对象
He was just what I said she needed.
年轻 无牵无挂 不复杂
Young, uninvolved, uncomplicated.
我不可能更高兴了
I couldn’t have been happier.
除了我的太阳穴突然直跳
Except for a sudden throb in my temple
一路波及到我的心脏
that went all the way down to my heart.
她不愿告诉你关于他的任何信息?
She wouldn’t tell you anything about him?
我很遗憾 维克多
I’m sorry, Victor.
没有暗示
Not a hint
没有线索提示那家伙可能是谁?
not a clue to who the guy might be?
她只说他很困惑
All she said was that he was confused.
困惑什么
About what?
夹在他对詹妮弗的感情
Between his feelings for Jennifer
和他对他老婆的感情之间
and his feelings for his wife.
现在他想起他老婆了?
Now he thinks of his wife, right?
我想这可怜混♥蛋♥从没想到
I don’t think the poor bastard ever thought
他会陷入如此感情纠葛
he’d get so emotionally involved.
可怜混♥蛋♥?
Poor bastard, huh?
要是我抓住他 我要往死里痛打
If I get my hands on him, I’ll beat him to death
打没他的困惑
that’ll unconfuse him.
痛打不是办法 朋友
A beating is not the way, my friend.
他说的对 你知道吗
He’s right, you know.
我个人力荐拷打
Personally, I prefer torture.
怎么了
What’s the matter?
我想我得了咽喉炎
I think I’m getting strep throat.
我得早点回家 多谢今晚照顾
I have to get in early. Thanks for tonight.
你告诉他了吗
Did you tell him?
没有
No.
好 晚安
Well, good night.
那是詹妮弗吧
Is that Jennifer?
呃 是的
Uh, yeah.
她没事吧?她看上去怎么样?
Is she all right? How’d she look?
确实非常美
Quite beautiful, actually.
她美好吧?
She is, isn’t she?
我想是的
I think so
就像她妈妈
just like her mother.
我搞砸的另一件事
Another one of my screw ups.
两件了 维克多
It takes two, Victor.
别再搞砸了
Not to screw up.
先是我的婚姻 如今是我的孩子
First my marriage, now my kid.
接下来我会断送什么 我们的友谊?
What do I blow next, our friendship?
要是我失去这个
If I ever lost that-
我是说 要是我跟你都散伙了
I mean, if I ever blew it between you and me,
毁终生
that’d be it.
维克多 有件事我得告诉你
Victor, there’s something I’ve got to tell you.
我受不了这样看着你
I can’t bear to see you this way.
我也是
Me, neither.
不 让我说完
No, let me finish.
我们来这是好好玩的
We came here to have a good time,
我只把我的难题变成你的负担
and all I’ve done is burden you with my problems.
不是真的
That’s not true.
你是可靠的岩石 我混帐一辈子糊里糊涂
You’re a rock. My whole crappy life is in chaos.
雨打风吹去 而你是可靠的岩石
A storm… and you’re the one rock
我可以在风雨中依靠
right in the middle of it I can cling to.
你是可靠的岩石
You’re a rock.
不完全是 维克多
Not entirely, Victor.
我是说 我不完全是岩石
I mean, I’m not all rock.
我配不上你
I’m not worthy of you.
我配不上任何人
I’m not worthy of anybody.
维克多 维克多 你别
Victor, Victor, you can’t.
不是捅在我身上
This isn’t for me.
你以为呢 我疯了?
What do you think, I’m crazy?
是捅在他身上
This is for him.
我要找到他 不管他是谁
I’m gonna find him, and whoever he is,
他有权利吃我一刀
he’s gonna get this right up the doodah.
再见
Ciao.
妮姬?妮姬?
Nicky? Nicky?
你今晚去哪里了?昨晚呢?
Where have you been tonight? Last night?
你关心干什么?
What do you care?
我是你♥爸♥爸
I’m your father.
我问过你去哪儿吗?
Do I ask where you go?
我一直在房♥子里
I have been here.
当然 正是办事的地方
Sure. This is where the action is.
我糊弄你好多次了
I’ve played dumb so often with you,
你糊弄我时我知道
I know when you’re playing dumb with me.
我希望我是你这么大时我和你一样聪明
I hope I’m as smart as you are when I get to be your age.
你总是说绝不应该苦于诚实
You always said that honesty should never be painful.
我说错了
I was wrong.
她恋爱了 你知道吗
She’s in love, you know.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!