but I have been thinking for years.
我们这里想你
We miss you here.
姑娘们和维克多也是
The girls. Victor, too.
告诉维克多自娱他的离婚协议
Tell Victor to play with his settlement papers
我想你 凯琳
I miss you, Karen.
比“到底”多得多
A lot more than “at all.”
保重 马修
Take care, Matthew
你也保重
you, too.
马修!
Matthew!
这位是我们的邻居
This is our neighbor.
爱德华多马奎斯
Uh, Eduardo Marques.
马奎斯
Marques.
这是马修霍利希
This is Matthew Hollish.
霍利斯
Hollis.
爱德华多开一家餐馆
Eduardo owns a restaurant.
我说我们会试试
I said we’ll try it.
你没事吧
You ok
没事 我刚跟凯琳通话了
yeah. I just spoke to Karen.
一切还好吧?
Everything, uh, all right?
我猜是的 她看来好得很
I guess so. She seems fine.
她到底在那干什么?
What the hell’s she doing there?
想想
Thinking.
我就是这样丢了老婆的
That’s exactly how I lost my wife.
无意冒犯
Uh, no offense.
想什么事呢?
Thinking about what?
有什么好想呢
What’s there to think about
听着 我们来这是好好玩的
listen, we came here for a good time.
让我们好好玩
Let’s have a good time.
我会忘了你有老婆
I’m gonna forget about your wife.
我会忘了我有老婆
I’m gonna forget about my wife.
你们要是想也可以忘了我有老婆
And you can forget about my wife, if you like.
你说呢 马修?
What do you say, Matthew?
我会试试
I’ll try.
你什么意思 你会试试?
What do you mean, you’ll try?
这都是你的主意 这里是里约 记得吗?
This is all your idea. This is Rio, remember?
我不知道我能不能在这里挺过一周
I don’t know if I can take a week of this.
马修!
Matthew!
维克多!
Victor!
你们好 皮特 海琳
Hello, Peter. Helaine.
真是喜相逢
What a nice surprise.
你们住在哪?
Where are you staying?
我们住在福德奥拉
We’re at the Verde Oro.
奥拉福德
The Oro Verde.
我们租了栋房♥子
We’ve got a house.
哦 真爽
Oh. Lovely.
我们会拜访你们的
We’ll give you a call.
欢迎
Do.

Yes.
我总是对她有感觉
I’ve always had a feeling about her.
你对谁都有感觉
You’ve got a feeling about everybody.
我不知道他们复合了
I didn’t know they were back together.
他跟他秘书有一腿
He had a thing with his secretary.
看来他带着那一腿回家了
Looks like he brought his thing back home.
她们嫣然一笑
They smiled.
也许我们应该攀谈她们
Maybe we should talk to them.
我们不能
We can’t.
她们差不多光溜溜
They’re practically naked.
努力想象她们穿着衣服
Try to picture them with clothes on.
我希望我别踩到任何东西
I hope I don’t step on anything.
我对待裸体总是头大
I’ve always had a problem handling nudity.
注意我喜欢裸体
I like it, mind you,
但好难面对
but it is troubling.
任何人裸体都是 甚至我自己
Anybody’s. Even my own.
有时我脱衣服时
Sometimes, when I’m getting undressed,
我几乎但愿我可以出房♥间回避
I almost wish I could leave the room.
你懂我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
这地方可以让你疯起来
This place can make you crazy.
我想这母猴喜欢你
I think the monkey likes you.
嗨 闺女们在那边
Hey, those are the girls.
嗨!
Hi!
天气是不是很棒?
Isn’t it a fabulous day?
棒极了
Fabulous.
你不觉得天气有点冷吗 詹妮弗?
Aren’t you a little chilly, Jennifer?
冷?
Chilly?
我觉得
I am.
我觉得有点冷
I feel a little chill
真的
no, really
我们何不都穿好衣服
why don’t we all get dressed
去游泳?
and go in for a swim?
你是不好意思吧
You’re embarrassed.
不 我不是不好意思
No, I’m not embarrassed.
哦 爸爸 帮我 妮姬
Oh, daddy. Help me, Nicky.
得了 得了 嗨!
Come on, come on. Hey!
得了 别推我
Come on, don’t push me.
嗨 你看什么?嗨!
Hey, what are you looking at? Hey!
快停下 哇!
Come on. Stop. Whoa!
啊!
Aah!
快下水来 马修叔叔
Come on in, Uncle Matthew!
可怜的马修叔叔
Poor Uncle Matthew.
我不懂有人为什么不能长大点
I don’t know why some people can’t get older
而不是变老
without getting old.
你的头发还没干
Didn’t dry your hair.
会干的
It’ll dry.
当然会 但如果你弄干
Sure, it will, but if you dry it,
你不必等着它干
you won’t have to wait for it to dry.
你的毛巾在哪
Where’s your towel?
我不需要 爸爸
I don’t need it. Daddy.
你需要感冒吗?
You need a cold, right?

Ow.
别嗷我
Don’t “ow” me.
你感冒 你妈妈的律师们
You catch a cold, your mother’s lawyers
会整成双肺炎
will turn it into double pneumonia.

Hey!
让我们抽点时间
Let’s take some time out
抽时间
time out
派对在等待
party time is waiting…?
快点 爸爸 赶上他们
Hurry up, daddy. Catch them.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
跟着他们!
Follow them!
我们看看他们婚礼
Let’s see them get married.
我们甚至不认识他们
We don’t even know them.
有什么关系
So? That doesn’t matter.
这是巴西婚礼
It’s Brazilian.
不一样的婚礼
It’s a different kind of wedding.
我要赶着离婚
I’ll wait and catch the divorce.
快来 妮姬!
Come on, Nicky!
晚餐怎么办?
What about dinner?
他们会有丰盛食物的
They’ll have lots of food.
记住 一点!
Remember, 1:00!
最迟两点!
2:00 the latest!
她们会没事的
They’ll be all right.
她们是好女孩
They’re good girls.

Yeah.
我们去找坏的
Let’s go find some bad ones.
她们没人陪
They’re alone.
可能有原因
There’s probably a reason.
她们不住打量我
They keep looking over at me.
也许她们是律师们
Maybe they’re lawyers.
算我倒霉
My luck…
侍者
waiter.
你要干什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!