and give gifts to the goddess Amana.
阿玛拉女神?
The goddess Amana?
把鲜花扔进大海
Throw flowers into the sea.
白花
White ones.
如果花束漂回来
If they come back,
意味着她拒收
it means she has rejected them.
反之 她听见了你的祈祷
If not, she has listened to your prayer.
我会做
I’ll do it.

And here…
让他一直戴着这个
have him wear this always.
你爱我!
You love me!
花束没有漂回来
The flowers didn’t come back.
你爱我
You love me.
我想告诉全世界!
I want to tell the whole world!
我好高兴 花束没有漂回来
I’m so happy. The flowers didn’t come back.
你爱我!
You love me!
你爱我!你爱我!
You love me! You love me!
詹妮弗 行行好
Jennifer, for God’s sake.

Here.
这是什么?
What’s this?
意思是你是我的人了
It means you’re mine.
你知道爱真正是什么吗?
You know what love really is?
就像你吞下巨大秘密
It’s like you swallowed a great big secret.
温暖奇妙的秘密
A warm, wonderful secret
没有别的人知道
that nobody else knows about.
就应该是这样
And that’s how it should be.
然而在其他时候
Other times, though,
爱更像一首歌♥
it’s more like a song.
一首你想高声唱给
A song you want to sing at the top of your voice
每个人听的歌♥
for everyone to hear.
不不不 它更像秘密
Uh, no, no, no. It’s more like a secret.
相信我 当作秘密比当作歌♥更好
Believe me, it is better as a secret than a song.
马修
Matthew…

yes?
我之前从未叫过你马修
I’ve never called you Matthew before.
不叫叔叔
No uncle.
就叫马修
Just plain Matthew
你爱我吗 马修?
do you love me, Matthew?
我爱
I do.
说真的?
Honestly?

Yes.
秘密但是真实
Secretly but honestly.
不再秘密了
No more secrets.
你必须告诉爸爸
You have to tell daddy
我不能!这会杀了他
I can’t! It would kill him
如果他没有先杀了我
if he didn’t kill me first.
该杀的是你可以想条办法
What’s killing is you can feel one way
可以移情别恋
and love another.
真的没有办法
There is just no way
我们可以公诸于世
we can bring this out into the open.
谁会理解呢?
Who would understand?
我不确定我理解了
I’m not sure I do.
结束了 詹妮弗
It’s over, Jennifer.
必须如此
It has to be.
我跟你没完
I won’t let it be.
开饭了
Lunch, everyone!
正是我需要的
It was just what I needed-
长着两英寸阳物的一英寸神像
a one-inch god with a 2-inch penis.

Aahhh!

Ohhh!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
有人在我门外摆放蜡烛
Somebody has put these candles outside my-
詹妮弗 我不知道是什么巫术
Jennifer, I don’t know what witchcraft
让我俩在一起了
brought us together,
但继续下去不灵的
but it won’t keep us that way.
你就不能给它一点时间吗?
Can’t you give it a little time?
我说假话的对象够多了
I’m lying to enough people now.
我不想让你成为其中一员
I don’t want you to be one of them.
这对我也不容易
It’s not easy for me, either
拜托让我们都接受结束吧
so, please, let us both accept that it’s over
在你烧死我之前
before you set fire to me
误会
misunderstood
我们很受伤
we’re hurtin’
爱是我们的罪
love was our crime
我们尽力修复
fixed what we could
但要花时间
but it takes time?
詹妮弗
Jennifer.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
你去哪里
Where are you going?
詹妮弗
Jennifer!
为了伤口全愈
For all the wounds heal
我们何时才说话
when we just speak?
谢谢你 甜心
Thank you sweetheart.

Hmm…
为什么总是别人做的咖啡
why does coffee always taste better
尝起来更好
when somebody else makes it?
爸爸
Daddy…
我听着
that’s me.
你总是说我们可以无话不谈
You always said we could talk about anything.
只管说
Anything and everything
什么事 男孩的事?
what is it is it a boy?
算是吧
Sort of.
没什么好哭的
Hey, that’s nothing to cry about.
我努力不哭
I’m trying not to.
哦 爸爸
Oh, daddy.
出事了
Something happened
出事了?
something happened?
跟一个男孩?
With a boy?
算是吧
Sort of.
你什么意思 算是吧?
What do you mean, sort of?
算是男孩还是算是出事?
Sort of a boy or something sort of happened?
你在说什么?
What are you saying?
超过算是
More than sort of.
超过多少?
How much more?
我跟他睡了
I slept with him.
你跟某人睡了?
You slept with someone?
为什么你不告诉我?
Why didn’t you tell me?
我刚刚告诉了
I just did
你现在告诉我?
now you tell me?
现在告诉我有什么用?
What good does it do me now?
用处就是应该告诉你
What good is it supposed to do you
詹妮弗 我们有约定的
Jennifer, we had a pact.
你应该先告诉我
You were gonna tell me first.
至少打个电♥话♥
At least call.
我知道 爸爸
I know, daddy.
别哭 我对不起 别哭了
Don’t cry. I’m sorry. Please don’t cry.
我没法先告诉你
I couldn’t call you first.
你大意失荆州?
He took you by surprise?
我当时没有钱
I didn’t have the money.
你当时没有钱
You didn’t have the money.
受话人付费电♥话♥呢?
What about collect?
你没听说过有受话人付费电♥话♥吗?
You ever hear of calling a person collect?
我们当时在海滩上
We were on the beach.
在海滩上
On the beach.
他在那里霸王硬上弓?
Is that where he, uh… forced himself on you?
我自愿的 爸爸
I wanted him, daddy.
海滩哪里?
Where on the beach?
什么时候?
When?
我想知道一切
I want to know everything.
那天晚上
The other night.
婚礼后

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!