Eh?

Oh.
有个 有个好男人
One. One nice boy.
啊 很好
Ah, terrific.
你到底怎么回事?
What the hell’s the matter with you?
对不起 我只是有点心惊肉跳
I’m sorry. I’m just a little jumpy.
你心惊肉跳什么?
What are you jumpy about?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我没睡好
I didn’t sleep very well.
你刚说你睡得很好
You said you slept fine.
那么一定是的
Then that must be it.
你还又开始抽烟了
You started smoking again, too.
我?不
Me? No.
我想我要做新鲜西洋菜沙拉
I think I’ll make a fresh watercress salad
给我挑两捆好的
pick me out a couple of nice bunches.
不要蔫的
No droopy ones

right.
你确定你不会改变主意
You sure you won’t change your mind
关于晚餐后的事
about after dinner
我确定
I’m sure.
伊莎贝拉的朋友也刚刚散伙
Isabella’s friend’s just been separated, too.
你不容错过
You can’t miss
维克多 我毫无兴趣
Victor, I am not looking not to miss.
你知道这是什么吗?
You know what these are?
胴果
Fruta de caja.
应该能壮阳
Supposed to be an aphrodisiac.
全是想象
It’s all in the mind.
想验证吗?
Want to find out?
不 谢了
No, thanks
你不会是又要见昨晚的小女子吧?
you’re not seeing that little lady from last night again?
不不不
No, no, no
我一个月都不会见凯琳
I won’t be seeing Karen for a month.
快吃一个让自己金枪不倒
Just eat one and put yourself on hold.
你们好
Hello, hello.

Hi.
真温馨 你们一起购物
How nice. You are buying groceries together.
你们是 你们怎么说的 基友?
You are, how you say, the queer couple?
狗友 狗
Odd couple, odd.
对 请让我介绍霍利斯先生
Yes. May I present senhor Hollis,
里昂先生
senhor Lyons.
你好
Hello.
为餐馆买♥♥菜?
Shopping for the restaurant?
不 只是为我自己买♥♥样东西
No. Just a few things for myself.
日安 我的朋友们
Good day, my friends.
我想知道这能不能冷藏
I wonder if you can freeze these.
我乐在其中
I love doing this.
我多年没为詹妮弗做晚饭了
I haven’t fixed dinner for Jennifer in years.
嗯?
Hmm?
这次旅游要给她长点肉
Gonna put some meat on her bones this trip
我觉得她太瘦了 你说呢?
I think she’s too thin, don’t you?
什么?
What?
你不觉得詹妮弗皮包骨吗?
Don’t you think Jennifer’s too skinny?
她对我来说正好
She looks just fine to me.
你想想 也许凯琳之所以退出
You think maybe that’s why Karen backed out,
就是好让你和妮姬
so you and Nicky
能够一起共度时光
could spend some time together
我不觉得
I don’t think so.
我不知道
I don’t know.
也许
Maybe, huh?
我打赌儿子更容易
I bet a son’s easier.
你真的了解妮姬的情况吗?
Do you really know what’s going on with Nicky?
我是说 跟男人的
I mean, like, with boys.
她请求吃避孕药
She did ask permission to go on the pill.
是吗?你们怎么说的?
Oh, yeah? What did you say?
我们同意
We said yes.
不然想想可能后果
Think of the possible consequences otherwise.
我不是
Not me
什么?
what?
我没同意
I said no.
没?
No?
詹妮弗去年夏天求我
Jennifer asked me last summer.
她求你同意吃避孕药?
She asked you about the pill?

Right.
你说不行?
And you said no?
我说由她决定
I told her it’s up to her
吃不吃
whether she takes it or not.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
她先吃 我再不同意
If she does, it’s without my blessing.
我只关心她要告诉我
All I care is that she tell me.
告诉你什么?
Tell you what?
我们有约定
Well, we have a pact.
约定?
Pact?
什么约定?
What sort of pact?
如果她和某个男人到了节骨眼上
Well, if she and some boy are at that point
他们的关系到了你懂的步骤
in their relationship where they’re gonna-you know-
她要首先告诉我
she’s gonna tell me first.
首先?
First?
在之前 真的
Well, before, really.
她到底要怎么做?
How the hell is she gonna do that?
她要给我打电♥话♥
She’ll give me a call.
你不是说真的吧
You’re not serious
你不会真以为她会
you don’t really think she’s gonna stop
在办事中间停下来
right in the middle of whatever it is
给你打电♥话♥吧?
they’re doing and give you a call?
不是中间 之前
Not in the middle. Before.
但我想海滩没有电♥话♥
But suppose there’s no phone on the beach.
什么海滩?
What beach?
任何海滩
Any beach.
如果碰巧在海滩办事
If, by chance, it happened on a beach
碰巧在海滩
happens on a beach
我不是说过去办过或将来会办
and I don’t say that it did or will.

Hey.
什么?
What?
我们作了约定
We made a pact.
我相信她不会毁约的
I trust her not to break it.
这都是怎么回事?
What’s all this?
惊喜吧?
Surprised?
好棒
Fantastic.
好浪漫
So romantic.
不 不是 我们只是慈父
No, it’s not. We’re just loving fathers.
我爱慈父
I love loving fathers.
啊 晚上好 小姐
Ah, good evening, mademoiselle.
晚餐做好了
Dinner is served.
哦 我什么也不想吃
Oh, I don’t want any.
是烤里脊牛排
It’s chateaubriand
我不吃牛排 我吃素
no steak for me. I’m a vegetarian.
什么时候起?
Since when?
我不再吃肉时起
I am no longer a carnivore.
我不吃有父母的生灵
I don’t eat anything that’s ever had parents.
我们有洋蓟 它们是孤儿
We have artichokes. They’re orphans.
你去哪儿?
Where are you going?
出去 我是来拿毛衣
Out. I need my sweater.
跟他?
With him?

Yes.
他叫什么名字?
What’s his name?
迪亚哥
Diego.
你先别走
You’re not going anywhere
让我见见他
till I meet him.
你过来
You, come here.
迪亚哥 这是我爸
Diego, this is my father.
他说话吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!