I’m ready for another dream if you are.

Mmm.
极品
Excellent.
我前夫
My ex-husband,
他讨厌烟味
he hated the smell of cigars.
我老婆也受不了
My wife couldn’t stand them.
那么
So, uh…
你和你丈夫分开多久了
how long have you and your husband been split up?
12天
12 days.
我能告诉你件事吗
Can I tell you something?
你是我12天内第12个情人
You are my 12th lover in 12 days.
真的?
Really?
我没伤害你感情吧?
I don’t hurt your feelings?
没 我总是富有团队精神
Nah. I’ve always been a team player.
这时朝云暮雨再好不过
It is better making love to someone
没结婚的时候
when you’re not married.
我让你瞧点奇货
Let’s you be a little kinky.
怎么个奇货
What is kinky?
我一分钟就给你看
I’ll show you in a minute…
或两分钟
well, or 2.
我知道男人排成队
Those are the guys I knew were standing in line
谁猜到她已经是我的
who would’ve guessed that she was already mine?
虽然我不会跳舞
Though I don’t dance
并且我绝对没那么优秀
and heaven knows I’m not that bright
但我仍然要涌泉相报
but still I’m doing something right
对吧 宝贝?
yeah, baby?
爽歪歪
Ba dap bap buh dappa dap?
詹妮弗 你起来了 我吵醒你了?
Jennifer. You’re up. Did I wake you?
我要做件事
I had to do something.
你没有生病吧
You’re not sick, are you?
怎么了 胃不舒服?
What is it, your stomach?
你吃进去脏东西了?
Did you eat something?
你着凉了是不是
You caught a cold, didn’t you?
我跟你说了你的头发没干
I told you your hair was wet.
爸爸 你玩得快活吗?
Daddy, did you have a good time?
还行
Fair.
你呢?
You?
还行
Fair.
好 晚安 甜心
Well, good night, sweetheart.
晚安
Good night.
为什么她竟然选择我
Why in the world she chose me
我永远不懂
I’ll never know
现在每个认识我的人
now every guy who knows me
对我羡慕妒忌恨
envies me so…?
我永远忘不了他的感觉
I’ll never forget the way he felt.
我们的感觉
The way we felt.
但没有十全十美
Nothing’s perfect, though.
要花一个月
It’ll take a month
清干净我肚脐眼里的沙子
To get all the sand Out of my bellybutton.

3!
准备听昨晚的战绩吗?
Ready to hear about last night?
五十
50.
首先 她叫伊莎贝拉
First of all, her name is Isabella,
一定是葡萄牙语的“没完没了”
which has to be Portuguese for “perpetual motion.”
好爽
It was fantastic.
你进展到哪里?
Where’d you wind up?
啊 你狼吞虎咽 大儒
Aha. You got milk all over your whiskers, pussycat.
幸运姑娘是谁?你在哪里遇到的?
Who was the lucky girl? Where’d you meet her?
我没遇到谁
I didn’t meet anybody.
好好 我们早餐再说
Ok, ok. We’ll talk at breakfast.
我想知道她的一切细节
I want to know all the details about her.
如果你想你可以从屁♥股♥开始
You can start at the bottom if you like.
你们在婚礼上玩得开心吗?
So did you kids have fun at the wedding?
是的 我们在婚礼上玩得很开心
Oh, yeah. Us kids had fun at the wedding.

Ow!
让我亲亲
Let me kiss it.
你疯了吗?
Are you crazy?
他们在外面吃早餐
They’re outside having breakfast.
亲我
Kiss me.
詹妮弗 昨晚的事~
Jennifer, about last night-
先亲我
kiss me first.
亲你?我应该给你一巴掌
Kiss you? I ought to spank you.
拜托来吧 再咬我一口
Oh, please, and bite me, too.
别这样
Now stop that.
你看到我的沙花吗?
Did you get my sand flower?
是你的?我看到了
Oh, was that yours? I did.
很可爱 谢谢你
It was lovely. Thank you.
你很可爱
You’re lovely.
不 我不是
No, I’m not.
你是很棒的情人
You’re a fantastic lover.
别这样说
Don’t talk like that.
为什么?你要告诉我爸爸?
Why? Will you tell my father on me?
没什么好告诉的 昨晚才没出什么事
There’s nothing to tell. Last night never happened.
我知道 没出什么事时我在那
I know. I was there when it didn’t.
不 我说真的 它只是一时冲动
No, I mean it. It was just one wild moment.
仅此而已 你必须忘了它
That’s all it was. You’ve got to forget it.
我们都必须忘了它
We’ve both got to forget it.
我只是一♥夜♥情♥?
I was just a one-night stand?
不不不不 你才不是
No, no, no, no. You’re more than that.
是吗?
Am I?
詹妮弗 不要
Jennifer, don’t.
怎么了?
What’s the matter?
你太挨着我了
You’re too next to me.
你想要我走?
You want me to go?
你最好走
You’d better.
亲一下 我就走
One kiss, and I will.
好吧
All right.
小小一下
A little one.
早上好 爸爸
Good morning, daddy.
今早我的床上咖啡怎么没了?
What happened to my coffee in bed this morning?
我忘了
I forgot.
我们来这一晚 我就已经丢了闺女
We’re here one night, and already I’ve lost you.
也许你挣了个儿子
Maybe you’ve gained a son.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
我应该知道那话什么意思吧?
Should I know what that means?
就是指妮姬
That’s just Nicky.
就是指妮姬什么?
“Just Nicky” what?
是尼基
Being Nicky.
你脸上什么东西?
What’s on your face?
生奶油
Whipped cream.
跟我如实招来 詹妮弗
Tell me the truth, Jennifer.
迄今为止你玩得开心吗?
Are you having fun so far?
我想要这次是我们共度的最美好时光
I want this to be the best time we ever had together.
我爱你
I love you no matter
别管你妈把我说得如何烂
what rotten things your mother says about me.
她没说你的任何坏话
She doesn’t say anything bad about you
对 但你不能总是相信她
yeah, but you can’t always believe her.
嗨 别吃太多葡萄 难消化
Hey, not too many grapes. They’re hard to digest.
大家早上好
Good morning, everyone.
睡得好吗 马修叔叔?
Sleep well, Uncle Matthew?
是的 我睡得很好 谢谢你
Yes, I slept fine, thank you.
嗨 又一个蛋
Hey, another egg.
这里我们真是命犯桃花
We really struck fertility around here.
一定是好水燃情
Must be something in the water.
妮姬跟我说婚礼很好玩
Nicky tells me the wedding was fun.
我待了几分钟还行 我~
It seemed all right the few minutes I-
我当时在那
I was there.
你遇见好男人吗?
You meet any nice boys?
我没在那多久
I wasn’t there long enough.
我问詹妮弗
I asked Jennifer.
啊?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!