很好 先生 感谢真♥主♥你打电♥话♥来
Okay Mister. Thanks God you are calling.
我来问个问题确认你是本人
I have a question to make sure you are you. please.

Fine.
你第一次遇到爱沙小姐是在哪儿
Where do you meet Miss Aisha first time?
在安曼的一个医疗诊所 她是护士
At a medical clinic in Amman. She’s a nurse.
你第一次带爱沙小姐去吃晚餐是在哪里
Where do you take Miss Aisha for dinner first time?
快 快
Go go.
我没有 是她要求我去她的公♥寓♥吃晚餐
I didn’t. She invited me to her apartment for dinner.
你带东西了吗
Did you bring anything?
带了
I did.
是甜点
A dessert pastry.
如果你想见到爱沙小姐 就到我说的地方
If you want to see Miss Aisha you must go where I say.
用你来换她 别耍花招否则爱沙小姐就得死
Trade you for her. no trick or Miss Aisha will die.
告诉我地点
Tell me where I’m to go.
我会告诉你地点
I’ll tell you where to go.
在边境附近 15号♥公路
It is near the border. Highway 15.
在沙地和蒙布可之间
Between Al-Saidi and Mahbrouk.
就在那里 再见
That’s where you go. Bye.
护照
Passport.
达雅 叙利亚
Dar’a Syria
快点
come on…
到了吗
here?
在这儿等
stay here
要等多久
for how long?
我不知道
I don’t know.
在这儿等就行了
Just stay here.
固定无人航拍设备传输画面
Bring up Pacman feed.
放大8倍
Increase magnification eight time.
放大8倍
Eight-time mag.
增强解析度
Enhance resolution.
停在中纬度轨道 高度12500
Holding at mid-altitude orbit 12 500-
静止成矢量角
Still holding for vector angle.
静止成矢量角 切换到合成孔径雷达
Still holding for vector angle. Switching over to SAR.
你要我们跟踪哪一个
Which one do you want us to follow?
哪一个 长官
Which one sir?
长官
Sir?
对不起 伙计
Sorry buddy.
你好 中情局的
Salaam CIA.
我不是谢赫
I am not the sheik.
真♥主♥赞美他 谢赫万岁
The sheik God praise him is the sheik who always was.
我是他的仆人
I am his servant.
那女孩儿在哪儿
Where is the girl?
要么你就放聪明些
Either you’re trying to be clever…
要么我们就以彼之道还施彼身
…or someone has done to you what you so often do to them.
撒谎
Lie.
所以是你买♥♥凶来杀我 是吗
So you paid for me? Hm?
花费的比我可能所得少多了
Not as much as I would have.
抓住你可以做一桩大买♥♥卖♥♥
Such a bargain for such a catch as you.
这不是一桩买♥♥卖♥♥
Well it wasn’t a bargain
因为没人会为了我和你谈判
Because no one’s gonna negotiate with you for me.
这不是我们的策略 不会进行交易
That’s not our policy. There will be no exchanges.
你懂吧
You understand that right?
是不会有谈判
There will be no negotiation
但不是因为你说的原因
but not because you say so.
我抓到了一个中情局的特工
I have an agent of the CIA.
这就是我知道的 这也是关键所在
And that’s what I came to see. and that’s what matters.
这个世界上
In this world…
贫穷 挫折 怒火
…there’s enough poverty and frustration
欲望已经够多了
and anger and passion.
从来也不会缺少殉道者
There will never be a shortage of martyrs.
就像这些人吗
Just like these men huh?
这些人对你无所谓
These men who are dispensable to you.
这些人以安♥拉♥之名吹嘘自己
These men who blow themselves up in the name of Allah…
屠♥杀♥自己的兄弟姐妹 是吗
…who kill their own brothers and sisters huh?
古♥兰♥经♥并没有教导人们
There is no place in the Koran for
去做谋杀无辜者或者自杀的凶手
The murder of innocent people and suicide.
-你知道的 -这是不错的尝试
– You know that. – It’s a good try.
但是古♥兰♥经♥中说 你会讲阿♥拉♥伯语的吧
But the Koran’s sayings- you speak Arabic no?
不要说那些为
“Do not say that those slain
真♥主♥献身的人死了
in the cause of God are dead.”
他们还活着
“They are alive…”
只是你感觉不到他们
“…but you are not aware of them.”
所以你曲解一本你信仰的书 是吗
So you misinterpret the one book you believe in hm?
但是究竟你是纯洁的
But are you pure…
还是象你鄙视的
Or are you just as corrupt as
那些西方资本主义者一样堕落呢
the capitalist westerners that you despise?
在我看来 你就是那该死的奴隶
To me you are fucking slaves.
你是那些沙特石油大亨的奴隶
You’re slaves to the Saudi oil sheiks
而且瓦哈比教♥徒♥用石油收入养活了你
And the Wahabi oil money that funds you.
当石油收入花光了 朋友们
And when that oil money runs out my friends…
你们就全他妈的
…you will all fucking disappear
化为历史的灰烬
into the ashes of history.
我不会拷问你 费里斯先生
I am not going to torture you Mr. Ferris.
我看你不打算朗读
I see you’re not going to read
那张纸上为你写好的东西
what is prepared for you on paper.
没关系
It’s all right.
在你那里需要的东西 我已经得到
All I need from you I already have.
你知道摄像机是干什么用的吗
You know what that camera is for?
不是为了这个 这只是中场休息
It’s not for this. This- this is intermission.
是为了接下来的事情
It’s for what comes after this.
为了现在将要发生的事情
For what comes now.
打开摄像机
Turn on the camera
卡利姆
Kareem.
但是你雇谁杀我
But you paid who for me?
中间人是谁 为谁工作
An intermediary who works for who?
你不知道是谁 这会让你焦虑
You don’t know who and that should concern you.
我看起来焦虑吗
– Do l look concerned?
这让我惊讶
– Well that’s what surprises me.
我本认为你会更精明些
I thought you were a lot smarter than that.
某人背叛了你
Someone has betrayed you.
他为约旦情报局的头子工作
He works for the head of Jordanian Intelligence…
这意味着他为我们工作
…which means he works for us…
这就意味了
…which means-
意味了你为我们工作
which means you work for us.
我为你们工作
I work for you.
你感觉舒服了
Are you comfortable?
我能让你更舒服些吗
Can l make you more comfortable?
我没骗你 卡利姆 我没骗你
I’m not lying to you Kareem. I’m not lying to you.
我们知道 我们知道你在哪儿
We know- we know where you are!
我在哪儿
Where am I?
你 你 你暴露了
You- you- you are in the light.
你才暴露了 看看那个
The light is on you. look at it.
不 不 不
No no no.
你暴露了 混♥蛋♥
The light- the light is on you motherfucker.
你对这里发生的事情作何感想
What do you think is happening here
费里斯先生
Mr. Ferris?
你认为装甲部队会来救你吗
Do you think the cavalry is coming for you?
走着瞧
Let’s wait.
没人会来救你
Nobody’s coming for you.
欢迎来到关塔那摩
Welcome to Guantanamo.
天啊 他妈的
God! fuck!
松开他
Cut him loose.
把他翻过来
Turn him
以仁慈宽厚的真♥主♥之名
In the name of God the gracious . the merciful…
对抗异教♥徒♥
Fight the infidels.
他们没有信仰
They have no beliefs.
这是对无信仰者的惩罚
This is the punishment for the non-believer.
我建议你祈祷
I would advise you to pray.
没有必要反抗
there is no need to resist.
时间到了
The time has come.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!