我会入住朱美拉阿联酋酒店
I’m staying at the Jumeirah Emirates Towers
但我们可以在任何地方见面
but I can meet you anywhere.
太好了
Well fantastic.
还知道别的吗
Anything else to know?
就刚才我们讨论的那么多
Exactly as we discussed.
我不介意
I’m cool with that.
我习惯了
– I’m used to knowing nothing.
我知道 托尼
– I’m sure you are Tony.
各就各位就好
– Just get in position.
是 老板
– okay boss.
萨蒂奇先生
-Mr. Sadiki.

– yeah.
您贺氏期权帐户上买♥♥的房♥地♥产♥
Hayes andover’s option to buy this
这个月底就到期了
Property is gonna expire by the end of the month.
希望下周四回♥教♥礼拜日之前
We’re hoping to get some sketches and a bid…
能有草图和投标价
by say next Thursday before the Islamic weekend.
我觉得
Well I think…
当然 没问题
Yes certainly.
如果你
You’ll also have to sign a letter of
方便的话…
intent with Mr. Al-masri…
你还要和麦思睿先生签订一份意向书
…if that’s okay with you.
当然方便
– Makes no difference to me.
太好了
– Great.
真♥主♥会决定我能否得到这份工作
– Allah will decide if I get the job or not.
太妙了
– Fantastic.
麦思睿先生
Mr. Al-Masri?
这位是萨蒂奇先生
Mr. Omar Sadiki.
你们要喝咖啡吗
– Would anyone like some coffee?
来一杯 谢谢
– Yes please. thank you.
爱德 麦思睿是我们在基地找的律师
Ed Al-Masri is a lawyer we found with Al Qaeda ties.
他相当熟悉地形
He’s fairly low on the map
他也在我们掌控之内
but he is on the map…
我们有足够的照片来
…enough for a photograph to
证实他的牵连犯罪
suggest Sadiki’s guilt by association.
你有他的电脑吗
Mm-hm. you have his computer?
有 我现在就去弄
Yeah look I’m gonna go get it right now.
他去了暴风俱乐部
He’s going to the Cyclone Club.
他喜欢俄♥国♥妞
he loves the Russian girls.
我很快会联络你
I’ll call you soon. call you soon.
316房♥间
Three-sixteen.
快点 宝贝
Come on baby.
-格兰德 -什么事
– Garland? – Yeah?
准备待命 明白吗
Stand by. all right?
正在侵入电脑
Just getting in right now.
这个还挺实用
Ah. this is useful.
相当实用
Very useful.
找到一封列有先知兄弟会
I have an e-mail list of the
成员名单的邮件
members of the brothers of awareness.
哪个兄弟会
The brothers of who-the-fuck?
伊客万伊是凡
The Ikhwan Ishfan.
他们是一帮当地的
They’re just a study group of
清♥真♥寺信徒研究组
believers at his local mosque.
但是我能让它更直白些
But I can make it look like anything.
好 那就让他看起来更直白些吧
All right. let’s make it look like everything huh?
现在将其中6个帐户作假
Now make fake accounts for half a dozen of the brothers…
然后从萨蒂奇那个
And start transferring money to them
假收入账户中把钱转给他们
from Sadiki’s fake receiver account.
只要稍稍加合一下
Just small operational sums.
好了
Okay.
那些沙特阿♥拉♥伯人会卷着钱逃跑
The Saudis will pick up the money moving
卷的每一分钱
and everything they pick up-
都将交于圣♥战♥分子手里
They’ll leak to the jihadists.
答对了
– You got it my friend.
哥们 搞定了
– It’s coming up. now it’s done.
爸爸 爸爸
Dad! dad!
宝贝 等一下
Hey baby. hold on. oh.
埃德 你还在吗
– Hey Ed you there?
你在哪儿
– Where are you?
迪拜国际机场 我正在回去的路上
Dubai International. I’m on my way back.
不…不行 你要回阿曼去
No no no. no you’re not. you’re going back to Amman.
哈尼打电♥话♥给我问你的去向
-Hani called asked where you were.
上帝啊
– Jesus christ.
你要是不回去
If you don’t go back
他就该起疑心了
he’s gonna wonder why you didn’t go back.
我觉得他喜欢你 换机票吧
I think he likes you buddy. change your ticket.
好吧 爱德 这就去
– All right Ed. I’m on my way.

– All right.
我帮你吧
– Oh hey. Can l get that for you?
谢谢
– Thank you.
约旦安曼阿莉娅王后国际机场
费里斯先生 欢迎
Mr. Ferris. welcome.
-谢谢 -跟我来
– Thank you. – Come.
我找你是要为
I wanted to see you to tell you
我们的办事方式道歉
I was sorry how we left things.
我很不安
– I was upset.
是 你有权感到不安 先生
– well you had every right to be upset sir.
我为眼下的事道歉
I apologize for what happened.
很高兴你能回来
But I am happy you are back.
我觉得爱沙小姐也会很开心的
Miss Aisha too I think will be happy you are back.
别担心 我们没有监视你
Don’t worry we’re not watching you.
只是保护你而已
we’re watching out for you.
可你要明白
But I need you to understand
在约旦不能再出任何差错
You cannot afford any more mistakes in jordan.
这是关乎世界的和平问题
This is a part of the world where friendship matters.
它能保你性命
It can save your life.
容我15分钟掌握
Why don’t I call you back in about 15 minutes
所有信息后再回电行吗
with all the information?
太感谢了 萨蒂奇先生
Well thanks so much Mr. Sadiki.
说点正经的 好吗
Let’s get something clear all right?
我再也受不了你的冠冕堂皇了
I’m not tolerating any more of your bullshit.
嗯 明白
– No it’s cool.
你到底给谁工作
– Who do you work for?
为你做事 接电♥话♥
– I work for you. I got the call
摘要
I got briefed.
好 很好
– all right good.
前面还是后面
– Front? back?
帮我拿包
– Take my bag.
如果你坚持要来这里
If you’re going to insist on coming here to see me…
这样见我的话
which is what you’re doing…
那么还是跟我姐姐见个面吧
…my sister’s going to want to meet you.
你姐姐
Your sister?
是姐姐把我
Yeah my sister looks after me
拉扯大的
in matters that are non-medical.
所以要接受我必须先得到她的许可
Oh so she has to approve of me before you will begin to.
我倒希望她这么想 如果我可以的话
I would like her to think so whenever I can.
好吧
Okay.
我还在做饭
I’m still cooking.
请进
– Come in.
我带了点甜品 小馅饼
– I brought some dessert pastry.
孩子们会很喜欢的
Oh the kids are going to love it.
孩子
– the kids?
是啊
– yeah.
请进
come.
这是我姐姐 卡拉
This is my sister Cala.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
谢谢
Thank you.
费里斯先生
Mr. Ferris.
他们是我的外甥 约瑟夫和罗利
And these are my nephews Yousef and Rowley.
你好
Hello.
约瑟夫 罗利
Yousef. Rowley. hey.
外甥?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!