太好了
– Great.
不是很本土化
– There’s not much local color.
我已经受够本土化啦 谢谢
I’ve had it with the local color. Thank you.
操他♥娘♥的♥
Cheap-ass motherfuckers.
早上好 先生
Morning sir.
安全
He’s clear.
安♥全♥局♥已经在监控
NSA is listening to the phones and computer links…
任何和那房♥子有联♥系♥的电♥话♥和网络
…of anyone who’s been near the house.
傻子也知道
They don’t have to be geniuses
他们已不再用邮件跟手♥机♥了
Stop using e-mail and cell phones
但我不明白你怎么还不懂
but I just don’t understand why you haven’t figured out…
他们已经不再通过电讯来联♥系♥了
…that they’re not communicating electronically anymore.
那个房♥主叫阿鲁斯
The house is owned by a family named Alousi.
在我看来
And in my opinion
他们就是有很多亲戚的
it just seems like a normal Jordanian family.
普通约旦家庭
…with a lot of country relatives.
普通的约旦家庭
Normal Jordanian family.
家庭成员都是在
But all of them are unmarried males between the ages of
18到35岁之间的未婚男性
18 and 35
对吗
Correct?
听着 小子
Listen kid
不管你在伊♥拉♥克♥搞到什么情报
whatever information you got in Iraq…
我绝不认为这房♥子是你想像中的那样
…I just don’t think this house is what you think it is.
这些人酗酒
These boys drink alcohol
泡妞 抽大烟
they chase girls they smoke hash and…
跟撞击五角大楼的劫机犯一样 对吗
So did Mohamed Atta right?
塔克费尔(一个教派)方法♥论♥
– It’s Takfir methodology.
塔克费尔方法♥论♥
– Takfir methodology.
对 对蒙骗异教♥徒♥很管用
Correct. It’s permitted in order to deceive the infidel.
你们已经有人看到
You’ve had guys watching
他们在那进进出出
them go in and out of this safe house here…
但我不明白的是
…but what I don’t get…
为何之后还没有人监控他们
…is why you haven’t had anyone monitoring them after.
这个区域有太多的行动
Well there’s so much activity at this location…
我们已经缺乏
that we have exhausted the
本土化的人力了
station’s indigenous-appearing manpower.
就是说没有足够的
So you don’t have enough good Arab guys
好阿♥拉♥伯人来跟踪坏阿♥拉♥伯人
to follow the bad arab guys…
你是这个意思吗
– is what you’re saying.

– That’s right.
你需要更多人员去监视
Well you’re gonna need some more human surveillance…
…向约旦的情报机构借人
…loaners from Jordanian Intelligence.
好吧 凯博 你先出去一下
All right. Skip get out.
我接到命令
Now I am in receipt of a directive…
要全力配合你
which tells me that I am to make myself useful to you…
满足你的任何要求或需要
In whichever way that you request or require.
但我觉得
But it is my feeling that
让约旦的特工处介入…
to involve the Jordanian secret service…
有违操作诚信
Is a breach of operational integrity.
你不用跟我说约旦情报机构的问题
You don’t need to tell me about Jordanian Intelligence
他们做的可比你好 朋友
They are doing a far superior job than you are my friend.
你已经看过那的指示了…
You’ve read that directive there…
上面明确指明
…which clearly states that
我是这里的主管
I am in charge of this operation.
我需要你做的就是
So what I need you to do is
马上离开这里
leave this office immediately…
把你的人马都交给我
…and hand your entire staff over to me.
我们都看到
You know we’ve all watched
你通过中东部往上爬
your rise in the near east division.
但你也同样会栽在这儿
I’ll see you on the way down.
你还有霍夫曼都是
You and Hoffman both.
出去帮我
I need you to help me out and
煮一壶咖啡 谢谢…
get me a fresh pot of coffee please…
并通知全体人员
…and a full staff meeting
在15分钟之内开会
within the next 15 minutes all right?
替霍里德先生说句公道话 费里斯先生
To be fair to Mr. Holiday Mr. Ferris…
霍夫曼先生可没说
…Mr. Hoffman never told us
会有这么大变动
this would be such a big deal.
埃德·霍夫曼是中东部门的头头
Ed Hoffman is the head of the near east division.
但他根本一无是处
But he does not know shit until
只会窃取底下线人的情报
He steals it from the guy on the ground
我找来的情报
And that’s me.
所以别再装无辜
Now please stop acting like such a fucking…
尽快安排我和哈尼·萨拉姆会面
…and try to get me a meeting with Hani Salaam.
谢谢
thanks.
约旦对外情报局
费里斯先生
Mr. Ferris.
哈尼·帕夏
Hani Pasha.
帕夏?
Pasha?
这可是个土耳其语
that is an Ottoman term.
久仰大名 先生
Well I hear you like it sir.
见到您很荣幸
pleasure to meet you.
费里斯先生 请坐
– Mr. Ferris please take a seat.
谢谢 先生
– Thank you sir.
欢迎来到我们充满希望的国家
– Welcome to our promising country.
非常感谢
– Thank you so much.
作为一个埃德·霍夫曼
As reliable as your Ed Hoffman
所谓的可靠的君主制国家
would call a ”towelhead monarchy” can be.
那是埃德·霍夫曼的看法 先生
Well we’ll leave that to Ed Hoffman sir.
你对这房♥子有什么耳闻
What have you heard about this building?
老实说
To be quite honest
我听他们把这里叫做
I hear they call it the
指甲工厂(剥指甲酷刑)
fingernail factory.
当然 你身边的人不会这么和你说
But no one close to you would say that of course.
不会
No.
但人是很愚蠢的
But people are stupid.
折磨并不管用
Torture doesn’t work.
在折磨之下
Under torture
人会说出他们知道的任何事情
A man will say almost anything to make the pain stop.
你肯定有这方面的经验
You have experience with this I am sure.
费里斯先生 在约旦
Mr. Ferris here in Jordan…
对于原教旨主义者来说
To the fundamentalists you see
我就是我
I am myself the enemy.
敌人是不可饶恕的
Perhaps the worst kind.
就像犹太人和基♥督♥徒不会是同盟
Take not the Jews and Christians as allies.
懂吗 费里斯先生
Do you know it Mr. Ferris?
“倘若你们有谁把他们作为盟友
“If any of you take them as allies
那肯定他就是其中之一”
then surely he is one of them.”
战争地区 很不错嘛
The dar-al-harb. very good.
哈尼·帕夏 在此战役中 我们是一伙的
We are together Hani Pasha in this house of war yes.
你比之前被派到
You are smarter than the
阿曼的美国人聪明
Americans who are usually sent to Amman.
谢谢 先生
– Thank you sir.
在你到这里之前 我就知道了
– I knew this of course before you came.
你很年轻 但是你尊敬前辈
You are young but you respect your elders.
你会说阿♥拉♥伯语
You speak Arabic…
那你是个隐秘的阿♥拉♥伯人
So you are a secret Arab
现在…
Now Ahem…
我们最近发现了
We’ve recently discovered
一个大萨利姆安全屋
a large Al-saleem safe house…
在阿曼这儿做训练营
…and training cell here in Amman.
我需要您的人来监视那里 先生
I would need your help with surveillance sir.
目前我们只知道这些
Now this is what we know so far.
这很不寻常
This is unusual.
埃德·霍夫曼
Your Ed Hoffman would
可不会和我分享情报
rather have less information than share with me.
我不是埃德·霍夫曼
Well this is not Ed Hoffman.
也不是我的前任
this is not my predecessor.
我就是我
This is me
先生 请看一下
sir. please have a look.
我只有一个原则

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!