明白吗
you understand? rightnow.
费里斯
– Ferris?
那该死的车在哪儿
– Where’s the goddamn car huh?
快离开这儿
Let’s get out of here.
伊♥拉♥克♥ 巴拉德
Balad Iraq
该行动了
It’s time to move.
我掩护你 明白吗
I’m coming back to you all right?
如果我有什么不测
If something happens
就给我一枪
you’ll shoot me right?
好的
– Yep.
很好
– Good.
老兄 可以帮我个忙吗
Brother can you help me?
求你了
Please.
我的车坏了
My car broke down.
梅迪
Mehdi!
他说他的车坏了
He says his car broke down.
引擎…
The engine…
发动机故障
The alternator.
你从哪儿来的
Where you from?
巴格达…
From Baghdad…
我叫拉♥萨♥法
Rasafa.
搜他身
Search him.
你死定了
Got you.
别妄想了
Don’t you fucking do it.
哈桑…
Hassan! Hassan!
请求紧急支援
Urgent request you dispatch chili
锁定该区域
speck or nitrate to these coordinates.
北纬34度20分16.8秒
North 34 degrees 20 minutes 16.8 seconds.
东经44度24分14.4秒
East 44 degrees 24 minutes 14.4 seconds.
这是个活跃目标
This is a live target
知名的萨利姆的操作营地
a known operational base of an Al-Saleem cell.
一个高价值目标
– A high-value target.
收到 正在接近
– Copy that on approach.
退后
Aah! Get back!
快点
Come on!
快走 快走
– Gotta go! gotta go!
我得带些情报
– I’m getting the intel!
快上车
Get in the fucking car man!
快点 快点
come on! come on!
快走 快走
Go! go!
山下有人接应
I’ve got guys coming down the hill!
两辆卡车 在右边
two trucks! on the right!
知道了
I got it.
别停下
Keep moving!
见鬼
Fuck.
我们这儿遇到大♥麻♥烦了
We’re in some serious fucking trouble here.
我们在1号♥高速公路
We’re on highway 1
萨迈拉南面
south of Samarra.
正被两辆车追赶
We’re being pursued by two vehicles.
我们已得到有价值的情报
We have valuable intel in our possession!
我们开着黑色尼桑汽车
We’re in a black Nissan.
你们到底在哪里
where the fuck are you people?
我看到他们了
– I see them!
我们在他们的正后方
– We’re right on their six.
看到 瞄准目标
– Have visual will engage.
收到 目标已确定
– Copy that. engage at will.
榴弹 把他们干掉
Rpg. take them out now.
开火
Fire!
榴弹
Rpg!
9 1 2 6 1
Nine one two six one.
快点
Let’s go!
油箱裂了
– Fuel tank is ruptured!
找到他了 把司机拽出来
– Got him! get the driver out!
不行 他已经完蛋了
– I can’t! he’s in pieces!
那就把包带走 带走情报
– Then get the bag! get the intel!
巴萨姆…
Bassam! Bassam!
锁定他们 我们正在追踪
We stay with them. we are tracking.
-巴萨姆 -抬他的腿
– Bassam! – Get his legs!

– No!
情报安全
– Intel secure!
走吧 躺好
Let’s go! stay down.
挺住 老兄
Come on buddy.
挺住 带他离开这儿
Come on. get him out now!
他死了
He’s dead.
你是谁
Who are you?
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
你知道自己身在何处吗 喂
Do you know where you are? come on!
见鬼
Fuck.
那是什么
What’s that?
骨头碎片
Bone fragments.
不过不是你的
Not yours.
他们收到我发的东西了吗
– They get that stuff I sent out?
都已送到兰勒了
– All uploaded to Langley.
霍夫曼先生的电♥话♥
Mr. Hoffman.
-埃德 -费里斯
– Hey Ed. – Ferris.
圣诞提前到来了 老兄
Christmas came early buddy.
是吗 那我有什么礼物
Oh yeah? what’d I get for christmas Ed?
这个15页 那个40页
Well 15 pages of this 40 pages of that.
我收到大概712个
I got like about 712 phone numbers
陌生的电♥话♥号♥码
that are new to us…
我们需要评估并分♥析♥一下
…that we can strip and evaluate…
另外
…and amongst other things
在阿曼还有一处安全屋
a safe house in Amman.
有很多圣♥战♥组织在此出入
I’ve got Jihadists coming and going from this place…
就像在猫洞里的快乐时光
…like it’s happy hour at the cat house.
你得去那里看看
You gotta see this place.
在我们谈那个之前
Before we get into that
我想知道你怎么和巴萨姆的家人交代的
I wanna know what you’re doing for Bassam’s family Ed.
我不认识那个人
I didn’t know the man.
那你的事啊
What are you doing for bassam’s family?
他是你的人
he was your guy.
现在你又不认识他了
So now you don’t know him huh?
作为行动站的指挥
You’ll be going to Amman
你要去阿曼
as acting station chief.
你的级别高于霍里德
You’ll outrank Holiday.
不管他说什么 你是这场表演的策划人
No matter what he says you’re the show-runner.
你要联络约旦的对外情报局
You’ll liaise with Jordanian GID
他也在找萨利姆
Who are as hot for Al-Saleem as we are.
你会和一个叫哈尼·萨拉姆的人共事
You’ll be working with a guy named Hani Salaam…
他可不会用你们那些小把戏
…who is not your run-of-the-mill fingernail-puller.
哈尼很专业
Hani is a professional.
我需要和他分享情报吗
And will I be sharing information with him?
我会说 不需要
Let me saying this about that. No.
你想先休养一段时间跟妻子团聚吗
Now you wanna take a few weeks off and go bang the wife?
埃德 我离婚了 你知道的
I’m getting a divorce Ed. you know that.
这点你比我清楚
You know more about it than I do.
这儿所有人的婚姻都是一团糟
Everybody around here screws up their marriage
老兄 何况你呢
buddy. why not you?
那你要去阿曼吗
So you’ll go to Amman?
我会去阿曼 到时候再联♥系♥
I will go to Amman. l’ll call you later.
约旦 阿曼
AMMAN JORDAN
这车可真垃圾
This car is a real pile of shit.
他们就只有这些破烂玩意儿吗
Is this the best they could afford?
我要这辆车免得你想巡航去安全屋
I brought this car in case you wanted to cruise the safe house
没人想要巡航去安全屋 好吗
No one cruises that safe house all right?
我要上厕所
I need to take a shit
要洗个澡 还要上网
I need a shower and an Internet connection…
所以尽快把我送到公♥寓♥ 明白吗
…so just take me to my apartment all right?
给你找了个好房♥子
Got you in a high-rise.
有冷热水 可以直接饮用
Hot and cold water. and you can drink it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!