Now we need to earn that trust you understand?
你想干吗 搬这儿来
What are you moving here?
我不管文化不安全感问题
I don’t care about cultural insecurity issues.
我不管哈尼是否信任我
I don’t care if Hani trusts me or not.
从长远看 他会感谢我的 他妈的
What he will do is he will thank me in the long run. fuck it.
等会儿…
Hold on. hold on.
哥们 你回来啦
Buddy you’re home.
上帝啊 埃德 吓死我了
Jesus Christ Ed you scared the shit out of me.
他们说不能在
You know they say that
沙漠地区沾红酒的
you should never drink red wine in the desert.
在巴比伦就是这样的 好不
That’s what did in the Babylonians right?
几瓶红酒下肚
Well a couple of bottles of that and
我们就能说巴比伦语了
we’ll be speaking Babylonian.
旅途还顺吗
So how was your flight?
不错 不错 看了《海神号♥》
Oh it was fine fine. yeah. I watched that Poseidon.
看来你在这还挺习惯的
I see you’ve made yourself at home.
伟大的山姆·斯尼德曾说过
In the words of the great Sam Snead:
“你若不想那个
”If you’re not thinking about pussy
那只能说你不够专注”
you’re just not concentrating.”
哥们
My dear.
上帝 快点
Jesus Christ. come on.
哈尼·帕夏 谢谢你腾出时间来
Hani Pasha. thank you for your time.
请坐
Please.
想借你从阿曼监狱弄出的手下使使
I’m gonna need a piece of this guy you got here in this Amman cell.
别看他了 他可没说
Don’t look at buddy. buddy didn’t say nothing.
这帮圣♥战♥分子可能不用手♥机♥
These jihadists might not use their cell phones
可哈尼你得用吧 不是吗
Hani but you do use yours right?
请坐
Please.
那么 在我开口前别说不字
Now don’t say no before I say anything.
让我把来这该说的说完
Just let me say what I’ve come here to say.
谢谢 在引导克鲁比上
Thank you. you have done an incredible job
你做得相当棒
Developing this guy Karoobi.
貌似叫克图米
Katoomi.
-是卡拉米 -卡拉米
– Karami. – Karami.
养兵千日 用兵一时
Now we develop these assets to use them as needed.
现在正是需要他的时候
And I have a need.
不行
No.
我简直失望至极
I’m just gonna get all frustrated here.
为何失望 爱德华
Why are you frustrated Edward?
因为我们是伙伴关系
Because we have a partnership.
你手里有我想要的
And you have something that I need that will help me
而你却一口否决
And you won’t allow that to happen.
我试图让你产生紧迫感
And I’m trying to impress upon you a sense of urgency.
再怎么紧迫 也不必把行之有效之法
Urgency does not call for changing
换成无法奏效之法
Methods that work for methods that do not work.
这里到底谁说了算
Now who pays the bills around here?
我可不希望让总统致电你家国王
I would hate to have to have my president call your king.
那样的话 双方都没好果子吃
Because that’s just gonna be embarrassing for all of us.
爱德华 和情报相关的事宜
In matters of intelligence Edward
我就是国王
you are speaking to the king.
是吗
Is that right?
那么陛下 以美国的名义
Well your highness I want control.
我想掌控一切
– As a favor to the United States.
没门
– You can’t have it.
可以明着告诉你
I could tell you we will run him jointly
只有我们能使唤他
but it would not be the truth.
真正的谍报活动 永远秘密进行
Real intelligence operations they remain secret forever.
美♥国♥佬♥ 因为民♥主♥
You Americans you are incapable of secrecy
你们无法保密
because you are a democracy.
我自有我的一套
Now I know my business.
我从未让你们失望过 不是吗
I have never failed you have I?
是的 从没有过
No you have not.
难道这次你想始作俑者吗
Are you sure you wanna make this the first time?
爱德华 你搞错了
Edward you’re missing the point.
卡拉米 他什么都不知道
Karami he doesn’t know anything.
那并非组织运作的方式
That is not the way the organization operates.
时机成熟时 我会让他开口的
I will ask him what he knows when it is time.
-现在 开心了吧 -目的达到了
– Now are you happy? – I’m getting there.
或许真是你们发明了代数
Now you guys might have invented algebra…
但是我们发现如何运用它的
…But we’re the guys that found out how to use it.
我猜 你该知道他是谁吧
I presume you know who that is?
萨利姆的近照
It’s a recent photograph of Al-Saleem.
你没有这个吧
You didn’t have that one did you?
归你了 留着吧 谁让我们是伙伴呢
Well that’s yours. you can keep that because we’re partners.
可以了吗 我已经满足你了 是吧
All right? now l’m fulfilling my side of the bargain okay?
那现在该来些互惠条件了吧
Now’s the time for some reciprocity.
你得把卡拉米交给我
You need to give me Karami.
太他妈糟了
Insa.
-意思是”太他妈糟了” -我知道啥意思
– That’s ”too fucking bad.” -I know what that means.
真♥他♥妈♥难堪 不是吗
Well that was fucking embarrassing hm?
你还在想那个吗 埃德
You still thinking about pussy Ed?
别自作聪明了 那个哈尼真是老奸巨猾
Don’t be a smart aleck. thing about that Hani he’s bright.
不过也狂妄自大 他一定会因此栽掉
But he’s also arrogant. that’s gonna be his undoing.
你在谈他 是吧
You’re talking about him right?
相信我没错的 哥们
Just flow with me buddy.
你竟然有萨利姆近照
You have a recent photograph of Al-Saleem.
情报给我的话 或许早用上了
Don’t you think I could’ve used intel like that Ed?
你♥妈♥的♥还有多少事瞒着我
What the hell else are you holding back from me?
你想知道些什么
What do you wanna know?
首先 他真名叫什么
Well for one thing what’s his real name?
卡里姆·阿尔沙姆斯
Kareem Al-Shams.
他的出生地?
His birthplace?
哈马斯 叙利亚
Syria Hamas.
背景
Background?
中产家庭 因全家被哈菲兹·阿萨德所杀
Well his loving middle-class family got killed by Hafez Assad…
所以逃亡到沙特阿♥拉♥伯
…So he moved to Saudi Arabia.
在利雅得攻读理工 然后来了阿曼
Studied physics and engineering in Riyadh then here in Amman.
后来在北卡大学攻研究生
Post-graduate study at the University of North Carolina.
和你一样毕业于北卡
He’s a tar heel like you.
如今 他以谦虚自诩
Now he prides himself on his humility
从不居功自傲
And not having to take the credit.
但是 也正是他和他的弟兄们
Yet this is the same man who will go on videotape with his brothers…
持续用录像拍下 以往和接踵而来的罪行
Describing what he’s done and what’s gonna come.
他是伪善的 他的所作所为同样如此
His is a false humility. it’s a false modesty.
他的私欲比信仰更强大 更危险
His ego is more powerful than his beliefs more dangerous.
那就是他的缺点所在
And that is his weakness.
费里斯 我们要做的就是
Now all we got to do Ferris
利用电♥话♥逮住他
is just get that fucker on the phone.
埃德
Ed?
干吗
Yeah.
别打卡拉米主意 明白吗
Don’t do anything about Karami huh?
别惹他或对他做些别的事
Don’t try to flip him or anything like that.
否则哈尼立马把我赶出去 我敢保证
Hani will throw me out of the country. I promise you that.
那么整个行动就失败了
This operation will be over.
你不要信任他 明白吗
You cannot trust Hani. am I clear?
明白了
You’re clear.
很好 和你一醉方休
Good. you and I gotta get drunk
然后在飞机上大睡
because I need to sleep on the plane.
接着又得带孩子们看《狮子王》
I have to take the kids to the Lion King. again.
有孩子真麻烦
Never have kids.
-埃德 听到我说的了吧 -是的
– Ed did you hear what I said right? – Oh yeah.
-别碰卡拉米 -行
– Don’t don’t touch Karami. – All right.
绝不
Never.
是卡拉米 我们上 把货车开过来
That’s Karami. we’re on. get the van.
他妈的快把货车移开
Move the fucking van!
移开 移开 移开 移开
Go! go go go!
妈的
Fuck!
我告诉过你 可到任何诊所注射
I thought I told you you could get this at any clinic.
你本该昨天就注射疫苗的
And you should have had your injection yesterday.
昨天你没值班
You weren’t on duty yesterday.
再说

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!