没有长官
No sir.
他没有露出什么马脚
He definitely does not have his location.
但是他提到了在巴拉德北部附近
But he did mention there’s a safe house
有一处安全基地
Up north near Balad…
萨利姆可能在那里
…where Al-Saleem may have been.
爸爸
Dad?
他们在追杀掌握消息的人
They’re killing anyone who knows anything.
他很害怕
He’s scared.
我们要非常小心的保护他
We need to debrief him very carefully.
好啊 就那么做
– All right so do it.
让他去美国
– In the States.
不可能
No.
他们在追杀他 所以他才要跑
They’re onto him. That’s the reason he’s running.
尿到便池里
– On the toilet
别尿到地上 -你在听吗
not the floor. – You hear me right?
所以他就想来美国
So he wants to come to America in one piece…
而不是去极乐天堂
…instead of going to paradise in a thousand.
他肯定之前就想来美国
He should’ve thought of that before.
埃德 我告诉你
I’m telling you.
用不了几天他们就会杀掉他
They will kill him within a few days Ed.
是啊 如果那样 也不错
Yep. And if they do that’s all right…
因为那样我们就可以知道是谁开的枪
…because we can be there to see who pulls the trigger.
回去睡觉吧 晚安
Now get back to bed. Good night.
还有什么重要事情
– Am I missing the point?
我刚给他找了个庇所
– I just offered him asylum.
你撒谎 老兄
Well you lied buddy.
好吧 带他去玩玩
So just cut him loose…
然后把他带到街上
…and put him back on the street.
好吧
All right.
好了 事情都办妥了
Okay so everything’s fine.
没问题了…
No no no problem. No problem.
再问你几个问题
We just have to ask you a few more questions
然后我们就走
and then we can go.
别再问我什么了
No no more questions.
带我去安全区吧
Take me to the Green Zone.
也许我们真的能帮你
Maybe we could help seriously.
就问几个问题
We have a few questions.
一切都会好的
Everything will be fine.
相信我 好吗 没事的 坐下吧
Trust me. Okay? It’s okay. Sit down.
你是个骗子
You’re a liar.
骗子 你♥他♥妈♥的
You’re a liar. You fucking
去你♥妈♥的♥
Get on the fucking.
后退 后退
Back the fuck up! Step back!
告诉你
I talk to you! I talk to you!
我知道你怎么想的
And that’s all you want!
你想知道谁会来杀我
You want to see who kills me huh?
巴萨姆 搜他的身
Bassam. Search him.
拿走他的电♥话♥
Get his phone.
你现在认得我们了
Now you’ve seen our faces.
你知道那意味着什么
You know what that means.
电脑
Computer.
关塔那摩
Guantanamo?
你用关塔那摩吓唬我
You threaten me with Guantanamo?
如果你不照我说的话做
If you don’t do exactly what l say…
我马上干掉你
…I will execute you right here.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
听着 我们是你的朋友
Listen we are your friends okay?
我们是朋友
We’re your friends.
我们是来看你
We’re here to watch you.
是来保护你的
We’re here to protect you.
你们连自己都保护不了
You can’t even protect yourselves.
弗吉尼亚 兰勒
Langley Virginia
中♥央♥情报局总部
C.I.A. Headquarters
头儿
-Boss?
说吧 我在这儿
-Yeah I’m right here.
我看见他了
I got a visual on him.
好的 他从哪儿过来
Okay where’s he coming from?
他正骑着车 朝我们过来了
He’s riding up right now. Coming right to us.
我看见他了…
Yes. I see him. I see him.
他正沿着街
He’s coming down the street.
往广场北面骑去
He’s coming north towards the square.
我去看着后面
I’m gonna hang back.
好的 我会随时向你报告他的动向
All right I’ll let you know what he’s doing.
好的 给我盯住了
-All right. Keep an eye on him for me.
他在咖啡馆前停住了
-He stopped in front of the caf?
他上去了
He’s walking right up.
听着 巴萨姆
– Listen Bassam?
什么
– Yeah?
这边来了辆黑色货车
There’s a black van heading this way
车里的人看起来相当危险
with some pretty dangerous-looking guys.
他们盯上他了
– They’re staring right at him.
嗯 我看见了
-Yeah I see it.
随时向我报告
-Tell me what it does.
好的
-All right.
他们好像要停车了
-Looks like it’s parking right up ahead.
是的 停了
-Yeah it stopped.
车停了
The van stopped.
我能转过来了吗
Can I turn around?
可以了 尼扎尔去骑他的车了
Yeah yeah Nizar’s getting on his bike.
好像有4-5个人
There’s like four or five guys
下车了
getting out of that van.
你认识这些人吗
-Can you identify any of these guys?
不 我从未见过他们
No l’ve never seen these guys before.
我们得行动了
We gotta move.
你注意到什么了吗
-Did you see a flash?
什么
-What?
有人中枪了吗
Did somebody get hit?
回放一遍 跟着他
Let’s see a playback on that. Stay with him.
也许你没看到 我把他干掉了
In case you didn’t see it I executed him.
你只是尽你的职责
You did what you had to do.
如果你不杀他
If you hadn’t
他就会告诉
he would be describing
他们你长什么样
you down to your eyebrows to them right now.
我把他干掉了 满意了吧
Well l did it all right?
结束了 我杀了他
It’s done. l killed him.
就算他不叛逃
He was always gonna get killed
他也是个死
no matter what he did.
而且他也已经没有利用价值了
Besides you’d milked him and he was dry.
不好意思
Excuse me.
费里斯
Ferris?
我知道你欲言又止
Is your silence supposed to say something?
因为你知道我们是在打仗
Because you do know we’re at war
对吗
right?
你所看到的那个
Your friend who you must have had
跨文化的朋友
some intense cross-cultural eye contact with…
是一个彻头彻尾的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
…was a terrorist A-hole who aided aim back
他只是个
turned out to be a coward
想要叛逃的懦夫
who wanted to go to Disneyland.
听着 埃德 我们要往北去了
Listen Ed we’re going north now
听到了吗
do you hear me?
我们要往北去巴拉德的安全屋
– We’re going north to the Balad safe house.
不 老兄
– No no no buddy.
不 你不能去
No you’re not.
你搞砸了 出现混乱了
You’re blown. there’s chatter.
如果我搞砸了
If I’m blown
在尼扎尔遭袭之时
that means you should’ve sent a team here
你早就该派一队人马过来了
The minute Nizar got shot
但你没有 不是吗
but you didn’t send a team did you?
在我们讨论之前没有 费里斯
Well not since we’ve been talking Ferris.
我们要马上去安全屋
You and I we’re going to that safe house

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!