安♥拉♥是伟大的
God is great.
把烟熄了
Put the cigarette out
当然可以
Of course
你好
Hello
我是麦尔旺·萨科齐
I’m Marwan Se-Kia.
哈尼·萨拉姆的护卫官
Security officer for Hani Salaam.
你被捕了
You’re under a rest
你可以通过谁最先来医院看你
You can tell who cares about you the most…
来识别谁最关心你
…by who comes first to visit you in the hospital.
我相信我是最先来的
And I believe I am the first.
这不难 因为没人知道你在哪儿
That is not difficult because nobody knows where you are.
是啊
Yeah.
我在哪儿 哈尼
And where am I Hani?
你在家 在阿曼
You’re home in Amman.
那么和我通电♥话♥的是你的人
So it was your man I spoke to on the phone…
你的人抓了爱沙
…your men who took Aisha…
你的人把我扔到沙漠里
…your men who dropped me off in the desert.
我是帮了一点忙 我承认
I was of some assistance I admit.
但是不是我从沙漠里把你接走的
But it was not me that picked you up in the desert.
爱德华找不到你
Edward could not find you.
如果不出动所有飞机 所有人员
Not with all his aircraft all his people
消耗大笔的钱
all his money…
牺牲生存之乐 就找不到
…and joie de vivre.
那么不知我是如何做到的
So how I wonder did I do it?
-卡拉米 -很好 你还记得他
– Karami. – Very good. You remember him?
是的 我记得他 哈尼
Yes I remember him Hani.
他他妈的和我同在房♥间里
He was in the fucking room with me.
他在房♥间里是因为我让他在那儿
He was in the room because I put him there.
我很抱歉没有早到几分钟
I’m just sorry I wasn’t there a few minutes sooner.
是啊
Right.
如果你再晚到
What would’ve happened if you were
几分钟会发生什么
a few minutes later Hani?
我想想都害怕
– Then I shudder to think.
不 是我想想都害怕
– No I shudder to think.
你们抓爱沙的时候把她伤得多严重
How badly did you hurt Aisha when you took her huh?
这是我想知道的
– That’s what I wanna know.
爱沙 一点儿也没伤到
– Aisha not at all.
我们抓了她以后才弄乱了屋子
The room we messed up after we took her.
胡说 哈尼 胡说
Bullshit Hani bullshit!
好吧 我们验了血 好吗 是她的
All right. We tested that blood! All right? It was hers!
她是护士 每个月都献血
She is a nurse. She gives blood every month.
请放开我的衣服 谢谢
Now please let go of the jacket. Thank you.
你跟我说你没告诉她 哈尼
You’re trying to tell me you didn’t tell her Hani?
我告诉了她我能说的 我承认说得不多
I told her what I could which I admit was not very much…
因为这关乎到国♥家♥安♥全♥
…because these are matters of state security.
所以她对所发生的事情一无所知
So she doesn’t know anything about what happened?
她知道每个认识我的人所知的事情
She knows what everybody who knows me knows.
我是一个极其礼貌的绅士
That I am an exceedingly polite gentleman
是一个非常健谈的人
and a very good conversationalist.
如果我是这样他妈的不礼貌 哈尼
If I may be so fucking impolite Hani…
我几乎在那该死的房♥间里死掉
…I almost died in that goddamn room.
如果你死了
And if you had died
我会告诉她你为她所做的一切
I would have told her what you did for her.
然后她 她会永远爱你
And she- she would have loved you forever.
然而现在你得自己争取这项权利了
Whereas now you are going to have to earn that right.
真是好消息
That’s great news.
干得漂亮极了 哈尼
Fantastic work Hani.
真的 非常好
Really. Excellent.
那你现在抓到萨利姆了吗
So you now have Al-Saleem right?
计划就是这样的 亲爱的
That was the plan my dear.
我估计他不会给你任何情报
And I presume he’s not giving you any information.
确实还没有
Not yet.
你在这里的工作已经完了 伙计
Your work’s done here buddy.
你可以回来 我给你一间主管办公室
You’re gonna come back. I got you a corner office…
和我的在同一条走廊
…just down the hall from mine.
一旦我把在那儿的家伙踢出去
As soon as I get the guy who’s in it out of it
它就是你的了
it’s all yours.
薪水更高 不错的头衔
More money a fancy title.
不用再擦防晒霜 不用再吃粗麦粉
No sunscreen no couscous
除非你真的想要
unless you really want it.
和你的办公室在同一条走廊
Right down the hall from you huh Ed?
和我的在同一条走廊
Right down the hall from me.
我们都知道 没有我你会更舒服
Well I think we both know you’d be more comfortable without me there.
现在 别考虑太久
Now don’t think about it too long
因为我会把那当作蔑视
because I’ll take that as a slight.
除此之外 你还要做什么 呆在这儿
Besides what else are you gonna do? Stay here?
也许待儿一段时间 有何不可
Maybe for a little while huh? I mean why wouldn’t I?
为什么
Why would you?
也许我喜欢中东
What if I like the middle east?
没人会喜欢中东 伙计
Ain’t nobody likes the middle east buddy.
这儿没什么可爱的
There’s nothing here to like.
也许这就是问题所在 不是吗
Well maybe that’s the problem right there isn’t it Ed?
伙计 伙计 伙计
Oh buddy buddy buddy.
你是我手下最好的人
You know you’re the best I got.
你也知道这么说很伤害我
And you know it hurts me to say that.
祝你好运赢得这场战争 埃迪
Good luck on winning this war Ed.
我希望每个人都认为是你独♥立♥做的
I hope everyone thinks you did it all by yourself huh?
你在这里不安全
You’re not safe here.
我在哪里都不安全
I’m not safe anywhere.
你抛弃了我 你知道这意味着什么
You walk out on me you know what that means.
意味着什么
What does that mean?
意味着你抛弃了美国
That means you’re giving up on America.
不要随便认为自己就是美国 行吗
Just be careful calling yourself America huh Ed?
听着 你可以平安飞回家去
Listen you have a safe flight home.
问候你的妻小
Say hey to the wife and kids.
费里斯 在这破事上没有人是无辜的
Nobody’s innocent in this shit Ferris.
他在干什么
What’s he doing?
没什么 买♥♥菜
Nothing. Buying vegetables.
我们呢 长官 你要我们做什么
What about us sir? What do you want us to do?
我们要监视他吗
Are we staying with him?
不用了 他已无威胁性
No. Buddy’s done.
随他去吧
He’s all by himself.
收到 清除目标
Copy that. Cleared off target.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!