I have one rule…
如果我们合作 亲爱的
If we are to cooperate my dear.
绝不要对我说谎
Never lie to me.
明白吗
Understand?
绝不要对我说谎
Never lie to me.
你会得到你需要的人手
You shall have your agents.
谢谢您 先生
Thank you sir.
费里斯探员已经到达指定地点
Agent Ferris is arriving at the site now.
谢谢
Thank you.
正在跟踪 收到
Tracking now. Roger that
我会和空军联♥系♥
I’ll reposition the aircraft.
快速瞄准2.5
Slewing to 2.5.
到了 就在那儿 那就是安全屋
There it is. that’s it. that’s the safe house.
你打算怎么处理这家伙
– What do you wanna do with this guy?
看看而已
– Just watch.
然后呢
– Watch him and what else?
没有然后
– Nothing else.
我对情报局的监视没什么信心
I’m not sure about this GID surveillance.
我没看到任何哈尼的人
I can’t see any of Hani’s guys.
我倒是盯上了几个
Well I’ve spotted a few so far.
看到安全屋门口的
You see the two by the doorway
那两个人了吗
there in front of the safe house?
还有那个卖♥♥收音机的
There’s one more selling radios.
我身后还有一个 穿着条纹T恤的
And there’s one behind me with a striped shirt.
到目前为止 我就发现了这几个
That’s what I’ve clocked so far.
刚坐下的那个是谁
Who’s this? who just sat down?
那是我们的人
That’s one of our guys.
你们的人 你怎么
One of your guys? what do you?
一个线人
A station asset.
扎耶德·艾布斯
Zayed Ibishi.
他是我们从
He’s one of our
巴勒斯坦难民营来的联络人
contacts from the Palestinian camps.
线人
Station asset huh?
那他现在联络什么呢
What the fuck is he doing making contact right now?
那我怎么不知道这事儿
And how come I don’t know about this?
我不知道…
I don’t know. l don’t know.
如果他让圣♥战♥组织起了疑心
If he makes that Jihadist suspicious
他们会关闭那房♥子 还会离开这儿
They will shut down that house and leave.
他会害死那家伙的
He’s gonna get that guy killed.
他会把这次行动搞砸
He’s gonna blow this whole operation.
又来这套 该死的霍夫曼
Not again. fucking Hoffman!
继续跟踪
Continue tracking.
区域扩大
Area expanded.
正在跟踪
Tracking.
堵住他 堵住他
Head him off! head him off!
正往小巷跑去 调整角度
Going down the alley. Adjusting coverage.
增强图像清晰度
Boost image factor.
-抛物转向 -保持视野
– Switching to sar. – Stay with sweep.
保持影像 影像锁定
Hold image? Image locked.
凯博 我搞定他了
Skip. I got him.
你快点来接我
I need you to come pick me up all right?
我被疯狗咬伤了
I got bit by fucking diseased dogs
真♥他♥妈♥倒霉
goddamn it.
我在一片空地这儿
I’m by the clearing.
快点来找我
Yeah just look out for me.
你不是耍我吧 得了 带我到正规医院去
You gotta be kidding me. come on take me to a real hospital.
-我要去大使♥馆♥ -那得要一个小时
– Take me to the embassy. – That’s like an hour.
狂犬病可不是闹着玩儿的
Rabies around here is no joke.
你得马上注射疫苗
You’re gonna need a jab in there Asap.
走吧
Let’s go.
走吧
Let’s go.
马上给你注射疫苗 爱沙
Let’s get you vaccinated. Aisha.
怎么回事
What happened?
被玻璃碎片划的
Broken glass.
让我看看
Let me see.
这些不是被咬伤的
These are not bite wounds.
被滑雪板弄伤
– A snowboarding accident.
滑雪板
– Snowboarding.
你可真容易受伤
You’re accident prone huh?
我是这样的
Well I mean I’m sure it looks that way. yeah.
好吧
Okay.
放松
Relax.
好吧 让我..
All right. let me…
从你的口音听来
You’re Iranian.
你是伊朗人
Your accent.
我父亲是伊朗人
My father was Iranian.
目前我居住在阿曼
I live in Amman now.
好了
Okay.
这会很疼的
This is going to hurt.
我不喜欢扎针
Mm. I don’t like needles.
那就想点别的什么
Just think about something else hm?
好吧
Okay.
这是第一针狂犬疫苗 还有四针
This is the first of five anti-rabies
下个月还要注射
Injections you’ll need over the next month.
但你不用回到这来
You don’t need to come back here.
在任何诊所都可以 每周一针
You can get them at any clinic. one each week right?
完事儿了吗
– So we’re done?
完事儿了
– Yeah we’re done.
会有人来帮你清理伤口
And someone will come to bandage your wounds.
谢谢
Thank you.
你这个混球
You fucking cocksucker.
你怎么让我去策划行动
How did you expect me to run an operation…
然后却在旁边给我捣乱
…when you’re running a side operation which fucks up my own?
听着 既然阿曼归我管
Listen you want me to run Amman
你就别搅和行不
let me run Amman all right?
我向哈尼·萨拉姆保证过的
I have made promises to Hani Salaam.
懂吗
You understand that?
你想说啥
What’s your point?
我想说 埃德
– My point is Ed
待着 等会儿
– Stay wait.
你那一套在这儿不好使 懂吗
You can’t pull your normal bullshit here all right?
我们要尊重他的要求
– We have to respect what he wants.
我当然尊重他
– I do respect him.
什么要求
What kind of thing?
你♥他♥妈♥再这么搅和的话
Look you keep fucking around like this
整个阿曼行动就要告吹了
And you are gonna blow this entire Amman operation.
-我爱你 再见 -我也爱你
– I love you. bye. – I love you too.
这帮杂种会腾空他们唯一的藏窝点
These motherfuckers will vacate their only known safe house
到时就再也打探不到他们的消息了
And we’ll never ever hear from them again.
你到底明不明白
And you understand that?
我只是想帮帮你 哥们
I’m just trying to back you up buddy.
那边危机重重
It’s a dangerous dangerous world there you know.
别费神了 因为我不需要
Well don’t back me up because I don’t need it
行不
all right?
哈尼找你
Hani.
我得去应付狗屁哈尼了
I gotta go deal with this Hani bullshit now all right?
你滚蛋吧
– So go fuck yourself.
行 随你便
– All right whatever.
准备好出发喽
You ready to go?
随你便
Whatever.
哈尼·帕夏
Hani Pasha
请容我解释下…
if you would give me an opportunity to ex-
幸好藏窝点还在
Fortunately the safe house is still there.
那个人
As for the man you killed
你杀得好
you were right.
你做得很明智
You made a good decision.
圣♥战♥分子认为那只是抢劫
The Jihadists believe it was a robbery.
那一带常有抢劫发生
There are many robberies in that district.
你确实很聪明 哥们
So you have been very clever my dear.
真是个好消息 先生
Well that’s good news sir.
埃德·霍夫曼已经…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!