– It’s a tough racket, actually. – Right.
嘿 迪哥 你来了
Hey, Dirk, you made it.
-嘿 杰克 -你好吗
– Hey, Jack. – How you doing?
挺好 这是谁
Good. Who’s that?
嗨 我是乔尼·都
Hi. I’m Johnny Doe.
你是大炮王迪哥
You’re Dirk Diggler.
见到你真高兴
It’s great to meet you.
乔尼是 街上新来的
Johnny’s, uh, the new boy on the street.
他对这 这行感兴趣
He’s interested in, uh, show business.
他今天太累了
He’s very tired.
而且 很害羞 知道吧
And, uh, he’s shy, you know?
所以 就像我说的 不容易
So like I said, it’s a tough–
这行很辛苦
It’s a tough business.
你条件不错
You got a great kisser…
但是 要做的还有很多
…but, you know, there’s a lot of work
得跟很多人 打交道
involved, a lot of people.
我们都忙得团团转 明白吧
We all have to work our buns off. Know what I mean?
我是说 得有十五六个人打灯光
I mean, it takes 15, 16 guys just to do the lighting.
不不 这是冰♥毒♥ 你只嗑摇♥头♥丸♥的
No, no, no. It’s crystal, man.You just wanna do bumps.
-闭嘴 -好吧
– Shut up, man. – All right.
1983年1月
嘿 伙计们
Hey, you guys.
怎么了
What?
-就是打个招呼 -好吧 随便
– Just saying hey. – Yeah, whatever.
天呐
Oh, man.
你还好吧
You all right?
太他妈嗨了
It’s fucking getting me fucking high, man.
是啊 是地毯爽药
Yeah. It’s that carpet dope.
就是他们会在里面加地毯
It’s the kind of dope they used to put carpet in.
你知道 他们会在浴缸里搅拌
You know, they’d mix it up in the bathtub
混合的时候
and while they were mixing it up…
加一大块地毯进去
…they’d drop in a hunk of carpet into it.
比那个粉色的垃圾强多了
It’s a lot better than that pink shit,
跟你说 粉色的那个太奇怪了
I tell you. The pink shit’s fucking weird.
他们往里面加鱼鳞
They put fish scales in that shit.
妈的
Fuck.
你看起来不错 准备好了吗
You look good. You ready?
准备好了吗
You ready?
别这样
Come on.
我是个明星 我是个摇滚天王
I am a star. I’m a fucking rock ‘n’ roll star, man.
我能硬起来 加油 妈的
My cock can get hard. Come on. Fuck.
别这样 不 求求老天
Please don’t do this to me. No, please. Come on.
我是个明星 我
I’m a star. I am–
再来一次 准备好了吗
Again. You ready?
时刻准备着
I’m born ready.
来吧
Come on.
-怎么 -就是这个
– What? – It’s just there’s a thing there–
-没事 -应该没问题
– No. – That’ll work.
-杰克 -怎么了
– Jack. – Yeah?
我准备好拍摄了
I’m ready to shoot.
20分钟后 好吧
Uh, 20 minutes, huh?
不 我现在准备好了 必须得马上拍
No. I’m ready now. It’s gotta be now.
二十分钟 宝贝
Twenty minutes, babe.
妈的 不 杰克 我现在就得拍
Fuck it. Hey, no. Hey, Jack. I’m ready to shoot now.
我已经硬了 我想干 快拍
My cock is ready. I wanna fuck. Let’s go.
二十分钟
Twenty minutes.
-我想干 到底要谁 -什么
– I wanna fuck. Who’s it gonna be? – What?
你到底想拍谁 我还是他
Who do you want to start fucking? Me or him?
-什么 -闭嘴好吗
– What? – Shut up, okay?
我可没得罪过你
I didn’t do anything to you.
什么 你根本就不算演员
What? You’re not even an actor.
-这跟你有什么关系 -闭嘴吧
– You got no business being here. – Knock this shit off.
-我是 -不不
– Yes, I am. – No, no.
-我是演员 我他妈才是演员 -闭嘴
– I’m an actor. I’m a real fucking actor. – Shut up.
-什么 -嘿 别这样
– What? – Hey, come on.
-闭嘴 -不
– Shut up. – No.
闭嘴别搞事了 你给我进屋去
Stop this Mickey Mouse bullshit. I want you to go in there.
进去冷静一下 好吗
I want you to cool off, okay?
冷静一下 后面在拍好吗
Just cool off and we’ll come back and shoot the scene.
-我说了 我准备好拍了 -现在不行
– I said, I’m ready to shoot. – Not now.
我不会说第二遍了 杰克
I’m not gonna tell you again, Jack.
你现在这个状态我没法拍
I’m not gonna shoot you in the state you’re in.
你什么意思 “状态” 加州状态吗
What do you mean, “state”? State? State of California?
我知道我自己什么状态
I know where the fuck I am, Jack.
你两天没睡了
You’ve been up for two days.
不 我没有熬两天
No, I haven’t been up for two days.
但你看着像是两天没睡
Nevertheless, you look like you haven’t been to sleep.
所以我没法拍你 你状态不行
So I ain’t gonna shoot you this way because you don’t look good.
你知道吗 你没资格告诉我这个那个的
You know what? You don’t tell me anything, okay?
-是吗 -你又不是我老板
– Really? – You’re not the boss of me.
-我是 -你以为你是国王啊
– Yes, I am. – Oh, you’re the king, huh?
-对 -别他妈碰我
– Yes! – Don’t you fucking touch me, man!
-迪哥 亲爱的 -不不 你也闭嘴
– Dirk, honey– – No, no. No. You shut up too.
你不是我妈也不是我老板
You’re not the mother of me and you’re not my boss.
-你又不是我妈 -嘿 兄弟
– You’re not my fucking mom. – Hey, man–
-迪哥 宝贝 -我带你回家
– Dirk, honey– – I’ll take you home.
不不 我准备好拍了
No, no. I’m ready to shoot the scene.
我想拍 我很好
I wanna shoot the scene. I’m fine.
我想你现在离开
I want you out of here.
听着 都结束了好吗 我不玩了
Look, it’s over, okay? I’m done.
听着 小子 我希望你
Listen to me, kid. I want you–
-他妈的别叫我小子 -什么
– Don’t you fucking call me a kid. – What?
我能干翻你 你想看我露两手吗
I’ll fuck you up. You wanna see me
我他妈会空手道 你要和我打
kick some ass? I know fucking karate. You wanna fuck…
你♥他♥妈♥滚蛋吧 你被解雇了
You’re fucking fired! You are fired!
别这样 别这样
Come on, come on.
你滚吧 他妈的死小孩
You’re fired, you goddamn kid!
你想干嘛 你想干嘛
What is that? What is that?
-Jack Jack -Jack Jack
– Jack! Jack! – Jack, Jack, Jack.
不不不 我告诉你
No, no, no. You know what?
我才是这最大的明星 哥们儿
I’m the biggest star here, man.
就是这样
That’s the way it is.
我想干 这是我的大屌♥
I wanna fuck. It’s my big dick.
所以所有人都她妈准备好
So everybody get ready fucking now!
这样吧 给你
You know what? Here.
我不需要这个破玩意
I don’t need this shit.
知道么 去你♥妈♥的♥ 干♥你♥们
You know, fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck all of you!
你不是我老板 你不是国王
You’re not my boss! You’re not the king of me!
我才是迪哥王
I am the fucking king of Dirk!
没了我你什么都不是 杰克
You’re nothing without me, Jack.
你什么也不是 去你的
You’re fucking nothing. Fuck this.
-我他妈不跟你们玩了 -迪哥 等等
– I don’t need this shit. – Dirk, wait.
去他妈的
Fuck this.
实在对不起 杰克 实在对不起
I’m so sorry, Jack. I’m so sorry.
我会搞定的 我会让他正常点
I’m gonna take care of this. I’m gonna straighten him out.
好了 迪哥 你准备好了吗
Okay, Dirk, you ready?
好了 我生来就准备好了 尼克
Yeah. I was born ready, Nick.
开始吧 兄弟
Let’s go, man.
1983年3月 声音城市录音室
-大炮王迪哥 小样 -大点声
– Dirk Diggler demo. – Keep the vocals up.
《尽在掌握》 倒数七下
“You Got the Touch,” take seven.
让一下 里德
Excuse me, Reed.
不好意思
Oh, heh. Oops.
♪ 尽在掌握 ♪
♪ You got the touch ♪
♪ 尽享权力 ♪
♪ You got the power ♪
♪ 一切都结束后 ♪
♪ After all is said and done ♪
♪ 你从不彷徨 你从不逃避 ♪
♪ You never walk, you never run ♪
♪ 你就是赢家 ♪
♪ You’re a winner ♪
♪ 你知道该怎么做 你熟悉这里的街道 ♪
♪ You got the moves, you know the streets ♪
♪ 挑战规则 承担后果 ♪
♪ Break the rules, take the heat ♪
♪ 不被任何人愚弄 ♪
♪ You’re nobody’s fool ♪
♪ 世道艰难 你却保持最佳状态 ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!