You’re not gonna be shit because you’re too stupid!
-我不笨 -你就是很笨
– I’m not stupid! – Yes, you are!
求求你了 别他妈这个样子
Please, please. Don’t fucking do that.
求你了 别对我这么凶
Please don’t be mean to me.
我没对你凶 是你太笨了分辨不清
I’m not being mean to you. You’re just too stupid to see it.
你不知道我的本事
You don’t know what I can do,
我会做什么事 我会成为什么人
what I’m gonna do, or what I’m gonna be.
你都不知道 我很好
You don’t know. I’m good.
我有的本事你都不知道
I have good things you don’t know about.
我会出人头地的 一定会
I’m gonna be something! I am!
-别他妈和我说我不行 -你什么也做不好
– Don’t fucking tell me I’m not! – You can’t do anything.
别凶我了 不要和我讲话 不要
Don’t be mean! And you don’t talk to me! No!

Fuck.
来自托兰斯的艾迪·亚当斯
Eddie Adams from Torrance.
我就知道你会来
I knew you’d make it.
你一路坐公车过来的吗
You take the bus the whole way here?
没错 其实还不赖
Yeah. It wasn’t bad, though.
-你怎么样 -好极了
– How are you? – Oh, great.
我想让你见些人
I got some people I want you to meet.
-你喜欢音乐吗 -我超爱音乐
– Do you like music? – I love music.
-什么类型的 -所有类型的音乐
– What kind? – All kinds of music.
摇滚 爵士 古典
Rock, jazz, classical.
我想让你见几个厉害的人
Oh, I want you to meet a couple of great people.
-巴克和蓓姬 -你好 我是艾迪·亚当斯
– Buck and Becky. – Hi. I’m Eddie. Eddie Adams.
我是巴克·斯沃普 很高兴认识你
Buck Swope. Nice to meet you.
我们的新人
Our new fella.
-我是蓓姬·巴内特 -很高兴认识你
– Becky Barnett. – It’s nice to meet you.
这就是新人吗
Oh, this is the new fella?
-颜值怎么样 -颜值不错
– Is that a faccia? – That is a faccia.
是说容貌 是吧
Faccia’s “face,” right?
-没错 -好的
– That’s right. – Yeah.
-很高兴见到你们 -好了
– Nice to meet you, guys. – All right.
他们很厉害
Great people.
他是个好演员
He’s one hell of an actor.
里德 小里
Hey, Reed. Reed-o.
我想让你见见我从街上找来的男孩
I want you to meet the new boy on the street.
艾迪·亚当斯
Eddie Adams.
你好 我是艾迪
Hi. I’m Eddie.
你好艾迪 我是里德·罗斯柴尔德
Hi, Eddie. Reed Rothchild.
-你在这里待一会儿 -没问题
– I want you to stick around for a while. – Sure.
-给他来点特别的 -好的
– Make him something special. – Aye, aye.
-所以你住在街上吗 -不是
– So you live on this street? – No, no.
我以为杰克刚刚说你住街上
Oh, I thought Jack just said you did.
没有
No.
-想喝点什么吗 -好啊
– Want a drink? – Sure.
-玛格利塔鸡尾酒怎么样 -棒极了
– Margarita? – Great.
二 四 无所谓啦
Two, four, mm-hm, whatever.
-我能问你点事吗 -问吧
– Can I ask you something? – Uh-huh.
-你锻炼健身吗 -当然
– Do you work out? – Yeah.
看起来就像 你举多重杠铃深蹲
Yeah. You look like it. What do you squat?
-大概200磅吧 -不错 不错
– About two. – Super, super.
你呢
What about you?
你举多重杠铃深蹲
What do you squat?
350磅
Three-fifty.
-没吹牛 -那挺重的
– No B.S. – That’s a lot.
-你在哪儿健身 -在托兰斯 我住的地方
– Where do you work out? – In Torrance, where I live.
不错 不错
Cool. Cool.
你去过这里的文斯吗
Hey, you ever go to Vince’s out here?
没有 不然我肯定见过你
Oh, no. I would have seen you.
我每天都在那儿
I’m there every day.
我一直想去文斯健身
I’ve always wanted to work out at Vince’s.
不错 给 尝尝吧
Cool. Here. Taste that.
-太棒了 -是吧
– Ahem, rock ‘n’ roll. – Right?
-你看过《星球大战》吗 -差不多四遍了
– Did you ever see that movie Star Wars? – Oh, about four times.
-别人都说我长得像汉·索洛 -真的吗
– People tell me I look like Han Solo. – Really?
你卧推多少
What do you bench?
你先说
You tell first.
我先问你的
I asked you first.
一起说
Same time.

Cool.
-准备好了吗 -好了
– Are you ready? – Ready.
一 二 三
One, two, three….
-你什么也没说 -你不是也没说吗
– You didn’t say anything. – Oh, neither did you.
大伙儿 看我这里
Hey, guys. Look at me.
谢谢你乔尼 亲爱的 派对时间到了
Thank you, Johnny. My dear, it’s party time.
你真好看
Oh, do you look lovely. Mm.
-你好上校 怎么样啊 -你好啊杰克
– Hello, Colonel. How are you? – Oh, hello, Jack.
这是我的女伴
Hi. This is my lady friend.
亲爱的 这是杰克·霍纳
Darling, I’d like you to meet Jack Horner,
业内最好的导演
the finest director in the business.
-你好 -你好
– Hi. – Hi.
你这派对上有可♥卡♥因♥吗
Do you have any coke at this party?
我保证他们可以找一些来
Oh guys, I make sure they can find some somewhere.
-太好了 -你可真苗条啊
– Great. – You’re no bigger than a minute, are you?
-还很害羞 -我敢打赌
– Shy as a butterfly. – I’ll bet.
他有权利教我怎么卖♥♥音响
He has every right to tell me how to sell stereos.
这是他的商店 所以我有听
It’s his store,so I’ll listen.
但他没权利指责我穿衣打扮
He does not have the right to tell me how to dress.
他凭什么教我如何穿衣打扮
Where’s he get off telling me how to dress, huh?
-这太土了 简直了 -等等 我跟你说
– It’s old. It’s just plain old. – No, wait. Let me tell you–
很明显他不喜欢这音乐
He was obviously pissed off about the music.
-又怎么了嘛 -牛仔装在六年前就过时了
– What’s wrong with it? – The cowboy look ended six years ago.
蓓姬 现在它又火起来了
It’s coming back though, Becky.
并没有 彻底过时了 好吗
No, it’s not. It’s over. It’s dead, okay?
我觉得你不知道你自己在说什么
I don’t think you know what you’re talking about.
我知道自己在说什么 听我说
I do know what I’m talking about,right?And listen to me.
听起来你音响店的老板也在说同样的话
It sounds like your boss at the stereo store’s saying the same thing.
-什么 你什么意思 -你必须得换个造型
– What? What? – You have to get a new look.
什么 你才要换造型
What? You get a new look.
我有自己的范了 不是吗 我的样子很好
I have a look, okay? The look I have is just fine.
-你走什么风格 -甜心巧克力 不行吗
– What’s your look? – Chocolate love, all right?
-百分之百是 -吃药去吧
– One hundred percent. – Oh, take a pill.
你不必大发雷霆 只是朋友的建议
You don’t have to lash out. I’m trying to be your friend.
-别提了蓓姬 -我想在那开夜♥总♥会♥
– Okay, Becky. Drop it. – I tried opening up a club there, you know?
但如你所见 安珀小姐 我只是个
But you see, Miss Amber, I’m just this
来自波多黎各的穷小子
poor fellow from Puerto Rico, you know?
我有了这家夜♥总♥会♥ 是还不错
I got this club. Yeah, that’s one thing.
但等风头过去 我死了 那还剩什么
But soon that goes, I die, then what do I have?
我一无所有
I got nothing.
所以我想要些可以带回家的东西 明白吗
So you know, I want something I can send home, you know?
一些我能带回去向兄弟炫耀 “看看我
Something I can send to my brothers and say, “Look at me.
看看我 还有和我一起的漂亮女人们”
Look at me and all the beautiful women I’ve been with.”
所以呢 你想让我和杰克谈谈
So what? You want me to talk to Jack?
是啊 你懂的 不然我们在聊啥
Yeah. I mean, you know. I mean, what am I asking you here?
甜心安珀 宝贝 求你了 去和杰克谈谈
Honey, Amber, baby, please, talk to Jack.
告诉他我能做好 我不会坏事的
Tell him I can do this. Tell him I won’t be bad.
-所以你想演电影 -宝贝儿 拜托了
– So you wanna be in a movie? – Baby, please.
-我看看能做什么吧 -你会吗 亲爱的
– I’ll see what I can do. – Would you, love?
万分感谢
Thank you very much.
谢谢了
Thank you, mamità.
莫里斯 我能和你谈谈吗 现在就要
Maurice, can I talk to you? I need to talk to you now.
-现在吗 -对 我们得进去
– Now? – Yeah. We gotta go in here.
-打扰一下 -你好
– Excuse me. – Hi.
我能加入吗
Can I join in?
当然
Most certainly.
那个女孩说你的牛仔风 并没有过时
The girl call your cowboy–? That’s not dead.
蓓姬到底说了什么
Then what is Becky talking about?
去他妈的
Fuck that shit.
贱♥货♥
Bitch.
-来个人间大炮 -不 看看这镰刀式跳水
– Do a cannonball. – No, no. Watch this jackknife.
-看起来酷吗 -棒极了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!