♪ You’re at your best, when the goin’ gets rough ♪
♪ 你历经考验 却远远不够 ♪
♪ You’ve been put to the test, but it’s never enough ♪
♪ 你燃起动力 ♪
♪ You got the touch ♪
你觉得低音部分盖过人声了吗
You think the bass is taking away from the vocal?
没有 还好 我听起来挺均衡的
No, not really. Maybe. It sounds balanced to me.
绝对盖过人声部分了
It’s definitely taking away from my vocal.
把低音降低 然后提高人声
Just take the bass down and bring up the vocals.
就这么做吧 尼克 你听到他说的了
Okay, let’s do it, Nick. You heard him.
你要从头来吗
You wanna take it from the top?
-好啊 试试看 -好
– Yeah, let’s try it. – Okay.
♪ 我的热情会震撼你 ♪
♪ Heat will rock you ♪
♪ 我的热情会让你摇滚 ♪
♪ And heat will roll you ♪
♪ 宝贝 你不知道吗 ♪
♪ Baby, don’t you know? ♪
♪ 我的热情会感动你的灵魂 ♪
♪ My heat will move your soul ♪
♪ 来吧 来吧 来吧 ♪
♪ Come on, come on, come on ♪
♪ 来吧 ♪
♪ Come on ♪
♪ 今天开始爱我 ♪
♪ Love me today ♪
♪ 明天也要爱我 ♪
♪ Love me tomorrow ♪
♪ 日日夜夜 ♪
♪ All day, all night ♪
♪ 感受我的热情 ♪
♪ You feel my heat ♪
♪ 感受 感受我的热情 ♪
♪ Feel, feel, feel, feel my heat ♪
我觉得我们得重复一遍
I think we should repeat that again.
♪ 感受 感受 感受 ♪
♪ Feel, feel, feel, feel, feel ♪
♪ 感受我的热情 ♪
♪ Feel my heat ♪
很不错
Yeah. That’s definitely cool.
-我们录吧 尼克 -你想录了吗
– Let’s lay it down. Nick? – You wanna lay it down?
刚刚彩排录了吗
Were we rolling on that rehearsal?
他会从后♥庭♥上我吗
Is he gonna fuck me in the ass?
-你想这样吗 -应该会不错
– Is that what you want? – It would be nice.
从后♥庭♥上她
Fuck her in the ass.
子弹已上膛 杰克
Lock and load, Jack.
我本来要去妇女大学上陶艺课的
I was gonna take a pottery class at Everywoman’s Village.
-我想去上 -好啊 我们去吧
– Oh, I wanna do that. – Okay, we’ll do that.
每周一 三 五的3点
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 3.
-我刚刚在想别的 -什么
– I was thinking something. – What?
我想考个普通教育发展证书
I was gonna see about taking the GED.
GED: General Educational Development 相当于高中级别学术能力
你知道这是啥吗
Do you know what that is?
相当于高中毕业证书
For high school, to graduate.
因为我从来没有高中毕业证书
It’s because I never got my diploma.
我感觉不好
I feel bad, you know, that, uh–
我觉得你是对的
I think you were right about that.
你应该去考 溜冰女 因为你知道吗
You should do it, Rollergirl, because you know what?
有志者事竟成
If you wanted to, you could do anything.
-斯沃普先生 -是我
– Mr. Swope. – Yes. That’s me. Yes.
-你填好贷款申请了吗 -填好了 这里
– You have your loan application? – Yes, I do. Right there.
-好的 跟我来 -没问题
– Good. You wanna follow me? – Yes, I do.
科特 这个场景还会有其他机位吗
Hey, Kurt, are we gonna have any more coverage on this, or…?
不是这样 我们继续拍 这是个影片
No, no. We just keep shooting. This is video.
我们一直拍下去 之后再处理
We shoot and shoot, and then we deal with it later.
好了 夏茉 你把斯凯的丁字裤脱掉
All right, now, Summer, I want you to take Skye’s thong off.
那个丁字裤 对 脱掉它
That thong thing. Yeah, actually take it off.
不错 然后摸一摸
That’s good. And finger it.
很不错 舔一下那条丁字裤
Oh, that’s good. Lick the thong. Yeah.
你的技巧很不错 但是
You know, that’s really good technically, but–
但是你没有激♥情♥ 我想看到更多激♥情♥
But it lacks passion. I wanna see some passion here.
他妈就是这样
Yes, bitch!
没错 就这样
Yeah, that’s it.
制片人 弗洛伊德·贡多利
舔我的蛋蛋
Lick my balls.
操♥我♥
Fuck me.
导演 杰克·霍纳
谁是你♥爸♥爸 小贱♥货♥
Who’s your daddy, bitch?
乔尼·都 饰 罗克·哈德斯
爽 爽
You live. You live. Yes!
我回来了
I’m back.
时间正好
Perfect timing.
我回来了
I’m back.
-你怎么这么久才回来 -陶德
– What the fuck took you so long, man? – Todd.

Fuck.
巴克超级立体声的重心就是这个
That’s really what Buck’s Super Stereo World is all about.
为客户服务
It’s about the customer.
人们想知道他们要买♥♥的东西的技术指标
People wanna know what they’re getting into technically.
我在高保真领域的技术背景
I have the specific technical hi-fi background…
足以回答顾客询问的所有问题
…to answer any question somebody’s gonna have.
我在音响设备这行已经干很久了
I’ve been in sound equipment long enough to know…
顾客一进门我就知道他们想要什么
…what a guy wants when he walks through that door.
这就是巴克超级立体声所具备的
That’s the kind of personal touch
个性化服务
Buck’s Super Stereo World’s gonna have.
我想我的两个儿子了
I miss my two sons, you know.
我的小安德鲁 还有我的迪哥
I miss my little Andrew and– And my Dirk.
我一直觉得迪哥像我的孩子一样
You know, I always felt like Dirk was my baby.
我另一个孩子
My new baby.
-你不想念迪哥吗 -当然
– Don’t you miss Dirk? – Yeah.
他太他妈有才了 那个混♥蛋♥
He’s so fucking talented, the bastard. You know, I just–
我爱他 溜冰女
I love him, Rollergirl.
我真的很爱那个傻蛋
I mean, I really love the stupid jerk, ha, ha.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mom.
我想让你做我妈妈 安珀
I want you to be my mom, Amber.
你是我妈妈吗
Are you my mom?
我要问你 你是不是我妈妈
I’ll just– I’ll ask you if you’re my mom, okay?
然后你要说是 好吗
And you say yes, okay?
你是我妈妈吗
Are you my mom?
是的 宝贝
Yes, honey.
是的 是的
Yes. Yes.
-别试图 -等等 好吗
– Don’t try– – Hold on. Come on, come on, all right?
我们只需要带子 伯特
All we need is the tapes, Burt.
不是 你付了钱才能拿到带子
No. You don’t get them until you pay.
在我们这种情况下 这他妈根本没道理
In our situation,that doesn’t make any fucking sense!
等等 我们在拿到样带
Wait. We can’t pay the price of the demo tapes…
把样带给唱片公♥司♥前
…unless we take the demo tapes
不可能付得起样带的钱
to the record company and get paid!
听到吗 就是这样
Hello? Exactly.
这不是我问 这是你问 你的问题
That’s not an MP. That’s a YP. “Your problem.”
带钱来我就给你带子 就是这样
Come up with the money and I’ll give you the tapes. That’s it.
我听不懂你说的话了
Okay, now you’re talking above my head.
我不懂你们的行话
I don’t know this industry jargon.
什么你问我问的
YP, MP. Whatever, okay?
我只知道这样我们拿不到唱片合同
All I know is that I cannot get a record contract–
除非我们拿到样带 我们是拿不到合同的
We cannot get a record contract unless I take these tapes–
而且 这些带子是你
And granted, the tapes themselves are your–
是你的财 是属于你的 对吧
Are your busi– Are your– You own them, okay?
但是带子上的魔力
But the magic that is on the tapes,
我们他妈在带子上
that fucking heart and soul…
倾注的心血
…that we put into those tapes,
那些是我们的 不是你的
that is ours, and you don’t own that.
我们现在要把那些魔力带去唱片公♥司♥
Now, I need to take that magic and get it to the record company.
他们在等我们 我们本该半小时前去的
They’re waiting. We were supposed to be there a half-hour ago.
我们现在就像混♥蛋♥一样
We look like assholes right now, man.
我不想继续了 亲爱的
I don’t wanna do this anymore, honey.
我不行了 我们来找点乐子吧
I can’t. I just– Let’s have fun now.
我们走吧 都结束了
Let’s just go and go and go, because it’s over.
事情太多了 太多了
There’s too many things. Too many things.
太多了 太多了
Too many things. Too many things.
-好吧 -我们出去走走
– Okay. – Let’s go walk.
-我不想离开这间房♥间 -我也不想
– I don’t wanna leave this room. – Me either, ha, ha.
我爱你 亲爱的
I love you, honey.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mom.
我用简单的算数给他解释一遍 一二三
Let me explain to him in simple arithmetic. One, two, three.
因为你♥他♥妈♥就是不懂 伯特
Because you don’t fucking get it, Burt.
你给我们带子
You give us the tapes.
我们就能拿到唱片合同
We get the record contract.
我们再他妈回来给你钱

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!