Todd, we’re leaving, man. Todd.
我们走 好吗
Let’s go. All right?
我们走吧
We’re leaving.
大哥 我们得走了 我们先撤了
Sir. We gotta split, man. We gotta go.
别呀 才没来多久
Aw, come on. You just got here.
多待会 一起玩
Let’s hang out, let’s party.
我们还要去别的地方呢
We got somewhere else to go.
我们跟朋友约好了一起吃晚饭
We scheduled dinner with friends.
我们还没不走
We’re not leaving yet.
我们人都到这了 想跟你要点别的东西
We’re here now, and we want something else from you.
我们还想跟你要点别的东西
We want something else from you.
什么东西
What?
陶德 你搞什么鬼 我们走吧
Todd, what the hell are you doing, man? Let’s just go.
在主卧室
In the master bedroom…
床底下的地板保险箱里
…under the bed in a floor safe.
明白了吗
Understand?
你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛 走啊
What the fuck is the matter with you? Let’s go.
陶德
Todd.
-赶紧的 -闭嘴 迪哥
– Come on, man. – Shut up, Dirk.
我告诉过你我有个计划 完美的计划
I told you I got a plan. I got a very good plan.
你在开玩笑吗 小淘气
Are you kidding me, kitty?
不 没有 懂了吗
No, I’m not, see?
我没开玩笑 把保险箱里的东西给我
I’m not kidding. I want what’s in the safe.
我们他妈要那个保险箱里的东西
We want what is in the goddamn safe,
在他妈的主卧室里
in the goddamn master bedroom…
他妈的地板上
…in the fucking floor,
地板保险柜里的东西 就这样
in a goddamn fucking floor safe, that’s all.
陶德 清醒点 好吗
Todd, don’t be crazy, okay?
哥 我们什么都不知道
Sir, we don’t know anything about this.
我们压根不想要那东西
This is not at all what we wanted.
你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴 迪哥
Shut the fuck up, Dirk.
别掏枪
Do not reach for your gun, man.
别掏枪
Don’t reach for your gun.
他进卧室了
He went in the bedroom.
陶德 你♥他♥妈♥搞什么
Todd, what the fuck are you doing?
他到卧室去了
He went in the bedroom.
陶德 你♥他♥妈♥什么时候疯的
Todd, when the fuck did you go crazy?
他卧室保险箱里有毒品和现金
He’s got coke, and he’s got cash in that safe in that bedroom…
如果就这么离开 那我们才是脑抽了
…and if we leave here without it, we’re fucking idiots, man.
我们来这里就是要干一票大的
We came here to motherfucking do something.
我们能得手的好吗 明白了吗
And we can fucking do it, all right? Are you with me?
陶德 听我说 我们分开走
Todd, listen to me. Let’s just split, man.
我们分开走吧 事情不该是这样的
Let’s just split now. This is not the thing.
我们不是这么计划的
This is not supposed to be the thing.
老子来这就是要干一票的
That’s what I goddamn came here to motherfucking do.
老子现在就要这么做
And that’s what I’m gonna fucking do right the fuck now.
不要 陶德 住手
Fuck no! Todd, don’t!
-别干傻事 -陶德 陶德
– Don’t be fucking stupid! – Todd! Todd!
来呀
Come on!
操 快逃
Fuck! Go, man!
来呀 狗崽子
Come on, you puppies.
老子宰了你们
It’s coming down for puppies!
来呀 来呀 来呀 狗崽子
Come on, come on, come on. Puppies!

No!

Oh, shit.
来呀
Come on!

Shit.
狗♥娘♥养♥的 天哪
Fucking son of a bitch. Oh, God.
我的天 操 操
Oh, God. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck.
操 天杀的混♥蛋♥
Fuck. Fucking stupid motherfucker.
我的天哪
Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God.

Oh, fuck.
操 妈的混♥蛋♥
Oh, fuck. Son of a bitch.
杰克
Jack?
杰克 你能行行好帮帮我吗
Jack, could you please help me?

I’m….
我只是 想来跟你说声对不起
I just… I wanted to come and say sorry, you know.
我只是想问你能不能帮帮我
Well, I just wanna know if you can help me, Jack.
我 我走投无路了
I, um… I need help.
对不起
…I’m sorry, you know?
我走投无路了 杰克
I need help, Jack.
真的对不起 杰克
I’m so fucking sorry, Jack.
我也很抱歉 孩子
I’m sorry too, kid.
没事了 孩子
It’s okay, baby.
我们都需要重新开始
We all need to start again.
是的
Yeah.
没事
Okay.
没事
It’s okay.
没事的 孩子
It’s okay, baby.
对 你没事的 孩子
Yeah. You’re all right, baby.
好的
Yeah.
是不是有人在说大甩卖♥♥
Did I hear someone say deal?
这个周末 只限这周
This weekend and this weekend only…
巴克超级立体声音像店开业大酬♥宾♥
…Buck’s Super Cool Stereo Store is making
全场特卖♥♥ 品牌不限
super-cool deals on all name brands.
今日开张 万事俱备
We’re open. We’re ready.
就差你了 快进来瞧一瞧 看一看
All you need to do is walk over, get down, and come inside us.
巴克超级立体声音像店开业大吉
没错
Word.

Cut.
完美
Excellent.
巴克 亲爱的 太棒了
Buck, honey, that was great.
给我闭嘴 上校
I said, shut up, Colonel.
闭嘴 上校
Shut up, Colonel.
我说了 闭嘴
I said, shut up.

Cinco

Cuatro

Tres

Dos

Uno
好了
Dale.
罗氏兄弟夜♥总♥会♥
等等 等一下 那是啥
Wait, wait, wait. What happened there?
名字错了 把G弄成Q了 我的天
That’s a Q. That’s supposed to be a G. Oh, man. No, no.
开始
Go.
我了个去
What the heck?
淘气淘气 福利时刻
Naughty, naughty, Candy.
-使劲 -好的 准备好了吗
– Push. – Okay, ready to push?
好 使劲 使劲
Okay, let’s push. Let’s push. Let’s push.
加把劲 宝贝 用力 用力
Come on, baby. Come on, baby. Go, go, go. Push, push, push.
对 对
Yes. Yes.
-老天哪 操你♥他♥妈♥ -快了快了
– God almighty, fucking Christ. – We’re almost there.
不 不要爆粗 宝贝
No, don’t cuss, sweetie.
再使把劲 好吗
One big push for me, all right?
再给医生用点力 用力
Big push for the doctor. Big push.
对就这样 用力 使劲 使劲
This is it. Big push. Push, push, push.
-出来了 出来了 -孩子出来了
– I got it, I got it, yeah. – He got it.
是个男孩 是个男孩
It’s a boy. It’s a boy.
慢慢来 各位 今年搬完就行
No hurry, guys. Just sometime this year, huh?
杰克 这个能放车♥库♥里吗
Jack, should we put it in the garage?
放到我说过的地方去
Put it where I told you to put it.
莫里斯
Maurice.
把排气扇打开
You’ve got to turn a fan on.
味道不错 不是吗
It smells good, doesn’t it?
才怪 闻起来糟糕透顶
No. It smells like shit.
拜托 这可是波多黎各做法
Oh, come on. This is Puerto Rican cooking.
邻居都怨声载道了
Everybody’s complaining in the whole neighborhood.
这就是他们抱怨的味道 尝一口
This is what they’re complaining about. Taste this.
不 我不吃 过会再说
No, I can’t taste it, not now. I’ll taste it later.
溜冰女
Rollergirl, yoo-hoo.
亲爱的 听我说
Honey, honey. Listen to me.
把你房♥间的垃圾

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!