-台词都背好了吗 -是的
– You got the lines for the scene? – Uh-huh.
如果你落了一句 直接补
If you drop one, just call for it,
-但是不要停 好吗 -好的
– but do not stop, okay? – Okay.
不要停 你想喝点水吗
Do not stop. You want some water?
不用 我很好 谢谢
No, I’m fine. Thanks.
好吧 你会做得很好的
Okay. You’re gonna do fine.
拍吧 斯科蒂
Roll it, Scotty.
速度可以了
Speed.
举杆 打板
Sticks. Marker.
-好了吗 -摄像机好了
– Yeah? – Camera’s set.
-我们准备好了 导演 -好的
– We’re ready, chief. – Okay.
那么
And…
开始 迪哥
…action, Dirk.
你好 你是乔吗
Hello. Are you John?
是的 女士
Yes, ma’am.
你的公♥司♥很推荐你
Your agency recommends you very highly.
是的 我工作非常努力 如果
Well, I’m a really hard worker, and if
你能给我一份工作 我不会让你失望的
you give me a job, I won’t disappoint you.
-你有什么一技之长吗 -我刚
– What special skills do you have? – Well, I just got–
我加入海军已经了三年
I’ve been in the Marines for three years.
我刚从一项任务中回来
I just got back from a tour of duty.
-你在开玩笑吗 -不 我没有
– You’re kidding. – No, I’m not.
周围整天都是男人真的很难受
And it got really hard being surrounded by all those guys all day.
你已经多久没有和女人过了
How long has it been since you’ve had a woman?
-很久了 -那太糟了
– A long time. – That’s terrible.
但现在我回来了
But now I’m back,
准备好继续我的演艺事业了
and I’m ready to pursue my acting career.
好吧 不管你知不知道
Well, as you may or may not know,
这部电影对我来说很重要
this is an important film for me.
如果不成功 我会被赶出公♥寓♥
If it’s not a hit, I’m gonna get kicked out of my apartment.
-我的房♥东是个十足的混♥蛋♥ -真的吗
– My landlord’s a real jerk. – Really?
不如你把裤子脱掉吧
Why don’t you take your pants off?
对你的尺寸知道个大概挺重要的
It’s important I get an idea of your size.
没问题
No problem.
你得到这份工作了
I think that you have the job,
但让我确认些事
but why don’t I make sure of something?
这真的是个大屌♥
This is a giant cock.
胶卷用完了
We’ve rolled out.
我们得换胶卷了
Uh, we gotta change mags.
赶紧的
Do it quickly.
-孩子们 -都还顺利吗
– Kids. – Is everything cool?
特别好 我们要换个角度
It’s going great. We just gotta change the angle.
它 它看起来性感吗
Does it–? Does it look sexy?
-棒极了 -你做得很好 迪哥
– Oh, it’s great. – You’re doing so good, Dirk.
-感觉好吗 -好
– Does it feel good? – Yep.
好了吗
Okay?
开始录音 斯科蒂
Roll sound, Scotty.
速度可以了
Speed.
安静 举杆收音
Quiet. Sticks.
打板
Marker.
开始录了
We’re back.
开始 孩子们
Action, kids.
-我们该躺下了 -好的
– We’re gonna go down now. – Okay.
-不 先别 再躺下 -好的
– No. No, first– Down again. – Okay.
乔 你是个出色的演员
John, you’re a wonderful actor.
天呐 乔
Oh, John.
-乔 -是啊
– Oh, John. – Yeah.
你是个出色的演员
John, you’re a wonderful actor.
-你太棒了 -你里面感觉真好 安珀
– You’re amazing. – Oh, you feel so good, Amber.
-你准备好来了吗 -是的
– Are you ready to come? – Yeah.
-射在里面 -什么
– Come in me. – What?
别担心 我上环了 我想让你射在里面
Don’t worry. I’m fixed. I want you to come in me.
-好的 可以 -可以吗
– Okay. Yeah. – Yeah?
好的
Okay.
噢天哪 对的
Oh, God, yeah.
太棒了
Wonderful.
-停 太好了 干得好 -好的
– Cut. Terrific. Nice work. Nice work. – All right.
祝贺你 那太棒了 不是吗
Congratulations. That was great, wasn’t it?
-太性感了 -表现超棒
– Wasn’t that sexy? – Rock ‘n’ roll.
-有点东西啊 -特别棒
– That was something. – Really good.
看起来太棒了 特别性感
It looked great. Very sexy.
-他干起来不像个冠军吗 -刚刚性感吗
– Doesn’t he fuck like a champ? – Was it sexy?
-你太棒了 -多谢
– You rocked. – Thanks.
嘿 那个摄像机爱你
Hey, the camera loves you.
我们没拍上他进去的片段
We didn’t get the come shot.
-什么 -我们没拍到他高♥潮♥的片段
– What? – We missed the come shot.
他在她里面高♥潮♥的那部分
He came inside of her.
也许我们可以 用之前的录像
Maybe we could, like, go to stock footage or–
你疯了吗 会对不上的
Are you crazy? It won’t match.
-那 -杰克
– Well– – Jack.

Hmm?
如果需要特写的话 我可以再做一遍
I could do it again if you need a close-up.
♪ Kc & the sunshine band’s – “boogie shoes” ♪
-这就对了 -这就对了
– Here we go. – Here we go.
好了 大家说 迪哥
Okay, everyone say, “Dirk.”
迪哥
Dirk.
这些是真木头
These are real wood.
不 这些
No, these.
这些才是我想要的 这质量好
These are the ones. These are great.
是啊 真的很酷 是蜥蜴皮的吗
Yeah. Those are really cool. Are they lizard?
不 意大利制♥造♥ 我他妈要买♥♥
No. They’re Italian. I’m gonna fucking buy these.
大伙
Guys.
你说得有意思
It’s funny you say that
因为我们本该在一个乐队的 知道吗
because we should be in a band, you know?
-喜欢我的鞋吗 -很酷
– Like my shoes? – They’re cool.
我跟里德和斯科蒂一起买♥♥的
I got them with Reed and Scotty.
很酷不是吗
They’re cool, huh?
-是的 -你知道 压花革
– Yeah. – You know, embossed leather…
这样的工艺 还有爬行动物图案的设计
…with this patchwork, reptilian-pattern design.
-酷 -我们能要一点辣酱吗
– Cool. – Can we have some hot sauce here?
-嗨 斯科蒂 -嗨 斯科蒂
– Oh, hi, Scotty. – Hi, Scotty.
-快来 坐下自便吧 -噢 谢了
– Come on, sit down and help yourself. – Oh, thanks.
跟杰米·林恩打个招呼吧
Say hello to Jaime Lynn.
斯科蒂 这是杰米·林恩
Scotty, this is Jaime Lynn.
我在想
I was thinking about the–
斯科蒂 杰米·林恩
Scotty, Jaime Lynn.
跟杰米·林恩打个招呼
Say hello to Jaime Lynn.
-你是狮子座的 对吧 -没错
– You’re a Leo, huh? – That’s right.
-嘿 我朋友想认识你 -是吗
– Hey, my girlfriend wants to meet you. – Is that right?
这是雷蒙德
This is Raymond.
你好吗 你叫什么名字
How do you do? What’s your name?
-蓓姬·巴内特 -不好意思
– Becky Barnett. – Excuse me?
蓓姬·巴内特
Becky Barnett.
雷蒙德是个狮子座
Raymond’s a Leo.
我知道 我知道
I knew it. I knew it.
-你是什么星座的 -我是双鱼座
– What’s your sign? – I’m a Pisces.
什么 我应付不了双鱼座
What? I can’t deal with no Pisces.
-那件衬衫也很性感 -是啊
– That shirt’s pretty sexy too. – Well, yeah.
这个是 意大利进口尼龙料
Well, this is, um, like, imported Italian nylon…
而且 是特别版 限♥量♥版丝印
…and, uh, it’s like a special-edition, limited silk print…
是一个特别有名的
…and it was done by this really famous,
意大利艺术家设计的
um, design artist from Italy.
抽张牌 兄弟
Pick a card, man.
怎么样啊 宝贝 我爱你
What’s up, baby? I love you.
晚点再拍照 宝贝
Picture later, baby.
要去哪张桌子 四
What table’s that going to? Four?
五 约瑟 五
Five, Jose. Five.
怎么样了 我的兄弟
What’s happening, my man?
你活下来了 哥们 我以为你死了呢
You alive, man. I thought you were dead.
怎么样啊 大家伙
Yo, what’s up, people?
从牌中自动出现

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!