Yeah.
你看见了什么
What do you see here?
我见了一个女孩
Well, I see a girl.
好的 那你喜欢你看见的吗
Ha, yeah. Well, you like what you see?
-是的 我当然喜欢 -好的 上车吧
– Um, yeah. Yeah, I do. – Ha, ha, all right. Get in.
上车来一起创造历史吧
Get in and let’s make film history.
那么
So…
你想做些什么
…what do you wanna do?
是你想做什么
It’s what you wanna do.
我想看着你
I wanna watch you.
我不是同性恋 我只是想
I mean, I’m not gay. I just wanna….
也许你可以打个飞机 我可以看着
Maybe you could jerk off a little, and I could watch.
也许我过会再加入
Maybe I’ll join in later,
但现在 我只想看
but for now, I just wanna watch.
20块
Twenty bucks.
我只有10块
Ten’s all I have.
你还在上学吗
You go to school?
是的
Um, yeah. Yeah, I do.
你在哪里上学
Where do you go to school?
我不告诉你也没关系吧
Is it okay if I don’t tell you?
是的 没问题 那就这样吧
Yeah. Yeah, that’s cool.
你是看她的电影认识她的吗
You recognize Rollergirl from her films?
对 是的
Yep. Ha, ha, yeah. Yeah,
我们在联谊会上看了很多她演的电影
we watch her films a lot at my frat house.
-我是加州州立大学北陵分校的 -厉害
– I go to, uh, I go to CSUN. – Wonderful.
是的 那帮家伙肯定不敢相信
Yeah, the fucking guys will never believe this, ha, ha.
你懂吧 我和溜冰女一起
So, you know, we’ve done a whole bunch of films together,
拍了很多电影
Rollergirl and I.
你记得我吗
Do you remember me?
我们原来一个学校的
We went to school together.
你叫布兰迪 没错吧
Your name’s Brandy, right?
布兰迪是你的名字 是吧
Brandy? Brandy’s your name, right?
不是
No.
-我不知道你在说什么 -你不是布兰迪吗
– I don’t know what you’re talking about. – Your name’s not Brandy?
那好吧
Well, ha– Okay.
也许 可以用力点吗
Maybe–? Maybe do it harder?
快点 再快点
Faster. Do it a little faster.
很好
All right.
你挡住她了 让我们试试另一边 拍到了
You’re hiding her again. Let’s get on the other side. That’s it.
温柔点 体现出你的魅力 你懂吧
Just nice and sexy, you know….
好的
Yeah.
听着 朋友 你得性感点 知道吧
Listen, pal, you gotta make ita little more sexy, you know?
不要那么直接
Don’t just ram it in there like that.
那又不是墙上的洞 朋友
This is not a hole in the wall, pal.
是溜冰女
This is Rollergirl.
快点
Faster.
再快点
Do it faster.
-把手弄湿 -闭嘴
– Get your hand wet. – Be quiet.
你能再表现地性感些吗 像情♥色♥片那样
Can you be more sexy?Like, uh, cinematically sexy.
别太用力 别
Just don’t ram it. Don’t–
温柔点 这是溜冰女啊
Be respectful. This is Rollergirl.
孩子 你听进去了吗
Are you listening to me, kid?
让我好好享受 我知道什么叫
Just let me do my thing. I know what…
这太蠢了 杰克
This is stupid, Jack.
好 打住 停吧 靠边停车
Okay, that’s it. Hold it. Cut. Pull over.
停车
Pull over.
我他妈的不敢相信
I can’t fucking believe this.
天呐 你让我勃起了 美女
Jesus Christ, you gave me a hard-on, lady.
至少你也得帮我用手解决啊
The least you could do is jack me off or something.
你♥他♥妈♥再说一遍
What the fuck did you say?
我就是说让我硬了
I just said it’s not that cool
不解决是不好的 知道吗
to leave me with a hard-on, all right?
去你的
Fuck you.
我他妈简直不敢相信
I don’t fucking believe this.
你给自己创造的生活真美好
This is a fine life you’ve made for yourself.
你真该为自己感到自豪
You really should be proud.
真的
I mean, really.
-滚你♥妈♥的♥ -是啊 去你的
– Fucker. – Yeah, fuck you.
无论怎样 你的电影现在很烂
And your fucking films suck now anyway.
用力
Come on.
不行 我没法硬起来 好吗
I can’t. I can’t get it hard, all right?
我就是不能 对不起
I just can’t. I’m sorry.
你不应该做这种事 基佬
You just shouldn’t do this sort of thing, faggot.
下车 伙计
Get out of the car, man!
杰克 天呐 别打了 杰克
Jack, Jesus. No, Jack. Jack.
杰克 杰克 住手
Jack. Jack. Hey.
杰克 杰克
Jack. Jack.
把他从车上拉下来 哥们
Get him out of the fucking truck, man!
你真不应该来这
You shouldn’t be coming down here.
杰克 杰克 天呐
Jack. Jack. Jesus Christ.
-别打了 杰克 杰克 -你这个畜生
– Come on, Jack. Jack. – You little fucker.
你个混♥蛋♥基佬 去你的
You piece of shit. You faggot. Fuck you.
你喜欢这样吗 基佬
Faggot, you like that?
-杰克 杰克 -你个业余货
– Jack. Jack. – Amateur fucker.
消消气
Come on.
你别想再不尊重我
You don’t ever disrespect me.
操你的 你别想再别尊重我 操♥你♥妈♥
Fucker! You don’t ever disrespect me, you fucker!
混球 看看你这幅惨样
Motherfucker, look at you now, huh?
这就是你应得的 基佬
That’s what you get, faggot.
你觉得你可以操♥我♥ 你别想上我 混♥蛋♥
You think you can fuck? You can’t fuck me, you fucker!
你别想再碰我 别想再碰我 混球
You can’t touch me! You can’t touch me, you fucker!
别打了
Stop it.
你不该这么做 软鸡♥巴♥ 不该
You don’t do this, donkey-dick. You don’t.
去你♥妈♥的♥基佬
Fucking faggot.
-你别想再不尊重我 混球 -冷静点
– You don’t ever disrespect me, you fucker! – Come on.
你这狗屎混球
You fucking piece of shit!
你♥他♥妈♥的去死吧 你个死王八蛋
You fucking– Fucking die, you shithead!
-到了 -好的
– Okay. – Okay.
-你要什么 -苹果煎饼 果冻
– What do you want? – I want an apple fritter, jelly…
有点缀巧克力的 还有熊掌面包
…um, chocolate with sprinkles, and, um, a bear claw too.
-一个熊掌面包 好的 -是的 快点
– A bear claw. Okay. – Yeah. And hurry.
我的功夫小子怎么样
Hey, how’s my little kung-fu fighter?
他在肚子里踢我
He’s kicking ass inside my stomach.
看吧 是个男孩
Ha, ha. See? That’s a boy.
好的
Okay.
-好的 去去就回 -好
– Okay, be right back. – Okay.
-你好 -欢迎光临 你需要什么呢
– Hey. – Hey, what’s up? Can I help you?
-我要一打 -好的
– Yeah. Uh, I’m gonna get a dozen. – All right.
给我拿一对熊掌面包
Let me get, uh, a couple bear claws.
两个熊掌面包 好的
Two bear claws. Yeah.
一对有奶油的
A couple glazed.
对了 还有苹果煎饼 不是那个
Oh, apple fritter. No, no. Not that one.
前面的那个
The one in front of it.
-是的 就那个 对 -好的
– Yeah, that one. That one. That one. – Okay.
对了 还有两个巧克力甜甜圈
Oh, yeah. Two chocolate.
两个巧克力甜甜圈
Two chocolates.
是的 给我拿两个经典款的
Old-fashioned, yeah. Give me two of those.
两个经典款的
Two old-fashioned.
这是 这些是为圣诞节做的吗
Oh, is this, uh–? Did you do this for the Christmas?
-是的 -真可爱
– Yeah. – Oh, that’s cute.
再拿两个圣诞款
Yeah, give me two of those sprinkly Christmas things.
-好的 -圣诞甜甜圈
– Yeah. – Christmas hoops.
看起来很美味
That’s great.
-行了 总共多少个 -11个
– Okay, uh, how many is that? – That’s 11.
好了 混♥蛋♥
All right, motherfucker,
现在清空收银机 动作麻利点
empty the cash register now. And hurry up.
-天呐 -他妈的闭嘴
– Jesus Christ. – Shut the fuck up.
快点取钱
Hurry up with that shit.
不不不 混♥蛋♥ 保险箱也清空 混♥蛋♥
No, no, no, motherfucker. Empty the safe too, asshole.
我可没空和你磨叽
And I ain’t got all night.
-别想跑 -我不跑 不跑

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!