– Did it look cool? – That was pretty good.
让我来告诉你哪里做的不对
Let me show you what you did wrong.
全翻转
Full flip.
-你还好吗 -嗯
– You all right? – Yeah.
你得把你的腿收起来
Hey, you gotta bring your legs all the way around.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
-这是我的意见 -什么
– Hey, hey, hey. This is my point. – What?
-那 你知道我说的是什么吗 -什么
– Okay, you know what I say? – What?
穿你喜欢的
Wear what you dig.
就是这样 穿你喜欢的
That’s it. Just wear what you dig.
-这是我说的 -有什么问题吗
– That’s what I said. – Well, what’s the problem?
-我能接电♥话♥吗 -接吧
– Should I get that? – Yeah.
你好
Hello?
能请您说话声音大一点吗
Uh, can you speak a little louder, please?
谁 麦琪 你认识麦琪吗
A who? A Ma–? A Maggie. You know a Maggie?
我不认识麦琪
I don’t know a Maggie.
听着 不好意思 这里没有叫麦琪的
Uh, look, sorry. There’s no Maggie here.
你 你妈妈 行 你等下
Your– Your mother. Oh, okay. Just give me a sec.
帮我看着 好吗
Watch that for me, okay?
停一下 麦琪在这吗 麦琪 你是麦琪吗
Uh, excuse me, is Maggie here?Maggie? Are you Maggie?
不是吗 那你知道吗 麦琪 麦琪 麦琪
No? Do you know? Maggie, Maggie, Maggie.
你认识麦琪吗
Do you know Maggie?
-你是麦琪吗 -不是
– Are you Maggie? – No.
天啊 你能相信吗
Oh, man. Can you believe this?
还在吗 抱歉 这里没人叫麦琪
Hello? Yeah, listen. I’m sorry, there’s no Maggie here.
好吧 不 没关系 再见
Okay. No, no. It’s not a problem. Okay. Ciao.
-谁啊这是 -一个找妈妈的孩子
– Who was that? – Oh, some kid looking for his mom.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
你觉得他们看起来在做什么
What’s it look like they’re doing?
那是我老婆
That’s my wife.
闭嘴 比尔 你让我很难堪
Shut up, Bill. You’re embarrassing me.
对 小比尔 闭嘴
Yeah, Little Bill. Shut up.
-小比尔 -你好 科特 最近怎么样
– Little Bill. – Hey, Kurt. How’s it going?
-你怎么了 -我那欠操的老婆
– What’s wrong with you? – Oh, my fucking wife, man.
她在那边 身上有个沙雕在干♥她♥
She’s down there, some idiot’s dick in her.
大家都在旁边围观
Everybody’s standing around watching.
真他♥娘♥的♥丢人
It’s a fucking embarrassment.
是啊 我知道 但听着
Yeah, yeah. I know. Anyway, listen.
我想谈谈拍摄的造型
For the shoot, I wanna talk about the look.
-看看能不能买♥♥到这个新的变焦镜头 -嗯
– See about getting this new zoom lens. – Right.
我想知道是否能弄到更多的灯
I was wondering if we’d be able to look into getting more lights.
杰克想把开支减到最低
Jack wants a minimal thing.
节俭开支意味着
Yeah, well, very often minimal means
更多的摄影工作 我觉得
a lot more photographically, I think–
-我想大多数人都能理解 -我明白
– Well, I think most people understand. – I understand.
不 我知道你明白 我会找别人谈谈的
No, I know you understand. I’m talking about some other people.
我认为杰克所说的最低限度
I think what Jack is talking about is minimal.
不是正常的 而是很小
Not really natural, but minimal.
-行吧 我只是说 -我明白
– Okay, fine. Uh, I was just saying– – I understand.
因为我想让每个画面都有独特的风格
Yeah, because I’m trying to give each picture its own look.
-我们能过会再谈吗 -当然
– Can we talk about this later? – Oh, yeah.
你是要去什么地方还是
You gotta go somewhere, or…?
对 不 我意思是
Yeah. No. I mean, unh–
因为我希望明天的拍摄
You know cuz I was hoping you know for the shoot tomorrow…
我们可以让洛基下去 这让他就能接上了
…we could send Rocky down and he could pick it up.
-科特 -不 听到了
– Kurt. – No, hey. Got you.
你要去什么地方 搞什么鬼
You gotta go somewhere, so, hey, what the fuck?
我们只是在讨论电影的拍摄
It’s only the photography of the film we’re talking about.
-你在给我搅屎吗 科特 -没有 小比尔
– Are you giving me shit, Kurt? – No. Hey, no way, Little Bill.
科特 我的老婆正在路边被人干
My fucking wife has an ass in her cock in the driveway, Kurt.
行吗 我很抱歉我的念头不在
All right? I’m sorry if my thoughts are not on the photography…
我们明天要拍摄的电影上
…of the film we’re shooting tomorrow.
好的 没关系的 抱歉
Okay. No big deal. Sorry.
-行吗 -可以
– All right? – Gotcha.
好了 人在哪
All right, where is it?
我想她病了
I think she’s sick.
-这他妈的怎么了 -我什么都没做 我
– Oh, what the fuck is this? – I didn’t do anything. I– I
我没有
didn’t–
-她还有呼吸吗 -我不知道
– Is she breathing? – I don’t know.
我觉得可能她吸了太多的可♥卡♥因♥
I think maybe she did too much coke.
医生 你认为呢
Do you think so, doctor?
-这女孩很明显是吸毒过量 -该死 好吧
– This girl’s definitely OD’d. – Oh, fuck me. Okay.
乔尼 我要你处理好
I want you to handle this for me, Johnny.
-你听见了吗 -好的
– You listening? – Yeah.
把她弄上车 去圣乔那里
Get her in the car, drive her to Saint Joe’s.
把她放到门口 我不想任何
Drop her off in the front. I don’t want any–
-懂了 -确保没人看见车子
– Got you. – Make sure no one sees the limo.
-行 -这又他妈怎么了
– Got it. – What the fuck is this?
这是两天来第二次有妞在我这吸毒过量了
This is twice in two days that a chick has OD’d on me.
你是不是应该考虑试试新东西了
You think maybe you ought to think about getting some new shit?
你怎么想
What do you think?
可以 先生
Yes, sir.
-操 她在抽搐 -看吧 看看这
– Oh, shit. She’s freaking out. – Oh, see? Look at this.
还有这糟糕的对话 快 赶紧
With all this fucking conversation. Come on. Come on.
不要死
Please don’t die.
冷静点
Come on!
-走后门 -我会的
– Back door, Johnny. – You got it.
烂逼狗屎
Fucking shit.
别挡道
Get out of my way.
-巴特 她还好吗 -闭上你的臭嘴
– Bart, is she all right? – Shut the fuck up.
-你好里德 -你好斯科蒂·J 最近怎么样
– Hey, Reed. – Hey, Scotty J. How are you?
你知道的 这位是
You know, you know. Ha, ha, who’s this?
艾迪 这是斯科蒂 我朋友
Eddie, this is Scotty J. He’s a friend.
他也参加了几部电影的拍摄
He works on some of the films.
-很高兴认识你 -我也是
– Nice to meet you. – Oh, yeah. Me too.
你要去演还是
Uh, you gonna be working, or…?
也许吧
Maybe.
-可能吧 -很好
– Probably. Ha, ha. – That’s great. Ha, ha. That’s great.
你见过杰克吗 因为
Cause, how’d you meet Jack? Because I work
有时候 我也演
on the films, you know, sometimes.
-所以你要是从来 -艾迪
– So if you ever, yeah…. – Hey, Eddie.
-过来一下 -那就是你和我谈过的男孩
– Come here for a second. – That’s the boy you told me about.
抱歉我要去一下
Uh, could you excuse me for a minute?
-当然 -认识你很开心
– Yeah. – Very nice to meet you.
保重
Take care.
-你们好 -艾迪·亚当斯 这位是上校
– Hey. – Eddie Adams, this is the Colonel.
-你好 -你是做什么的 艾迪
– Hi. – How do you do, Eddie?
艾迪 对电影很有兴趣
Eddie is, uh, interested in film.
我没法给你什么
Oh. I can’t give you much advice
杰克都不知道的好建议
that Jack probably doesn’t know…
但我建议你仔细想想你的名字
…but I can advise that you think about your name.
我的名字
My name. Yeah.
想些会使你开心的名字
Like, think about some name that makes you happy.
-有些激♥情♥的 懂吗 -好的
– Something with a little pizzazz, you know? – Sure.
艾迪 你看 这位上校
You see, Eddie, the Colonel here,
他把所有钱都用来投资我们电影了
he puts up all the money for our films.
这是过程中很重要的一环
It’s an important part of the process.
太棒了
Oh. Great, great.
我很期待你在电影中的表现
I’m looking forward to seeing you in action.
杰克说你有个大屌♥
Jack says you got a great big cock.
我不知道 也许吧
Um, well, heh, I don’t know. I guess so.
我能看看吗
May I see it?
-真的吗 -拜托
– Really? – Please. Yeah.

Okay.
-谢谢你 艾迪 -没问题
– Well, thank you, Eddie. – No problem.
-谢了 艾迪 -再见
– Thanks, Eddie. – Bye.
-你想听我写的诗吗 -好啊
– You wanna hear a poem I wrote? – Yeah.
好的
Okay.
我中意你 你中意我 相约在糖树之下
I love you, you love me. Going down the sugar tree
我们相约糖树下 麇集蜂萃
We’ll go down the sugar tree. And see lots of bees
飞舞 飞舞

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!