All right, Susan. You can come with me.
– 你确信要我跟你在一起? – 是的
– Are you sure you want me? – Yes.
– 完全肯定? – 是的 你可以跟我在一起
– Positive? – Yes, you can come. Come on.
好的 戴维 不要担心
Well, don’t you worry, David.
如果你有什么事想让我帮你…
Because if there’s anything that I can do to help you…
尽管告诉我 我会帮你去做的
just let me know, and I’ll do it.
不要做我没叫你做的事
Don’t do it until I let you know.
过来 乔治
Come on, George.
看 戴维 宝贝在房♥顶上
Look, David. Baby’s on the roof.
下来 宝贝 下来
Come on, Baby. Come on down.
戴维 把它弄下来
David, make him get down.
我猜你想让我爬上屋顶 然后把它推下来
I suppose you’d like me to climb up and push him down.
或许我们应该唱歌♥
Maybe we’d better sing.
除了爱 我什么….
I can’t give you anything….
唱呀 戴维
Sing, David.
除了爱 我什么都不能给你 宝贝
I can’t give you anything but love, Baby
爱是我唯一拥有的东西 宝贝
That’s the only thing I’ve plenty of, Baby
幻想一会儿 盘算一会儿
Dream a while scheme a while
我想你一定能收获幸福
You’re sure to find happiness and I guess
得到你一直渴望的一切
All those things you’ve always pined for
哎呀 我很乐意看到你甜蜜快乐 宝贝
Gee, I’d like to see you looking swell, Baby
戴着从不出♥售♥的名牌钻石手镯
Diamond bracelets Woolworth never sell, Baby
直到幸运天使降临 你终会明白我的爱….
Till that lucky day, you know darn well….
– 噢 宝贝 – 宝贝
– Oh, Baby! – Baby.
– 戴维 你要去什么地方? – 我很快就回来
– David, where are you going? – I’ll be back!
噢 天呐
Oh, dear.
除了爱 我什么都不能给你….
I can’t give you anything but love….
不是你 是它
Not you, it.
– 请问你在干什么? – 唱歌♥
– What are you doing, may I ask? – Singing.
如果你在玩打赌游戏 你可以到别的地方去
If you’re paying a bet, there must be somewhere else to pay it.
我不是在玩打赌游戏 你的房♥顶上有一只猎豹
I’m not paying a bet, there’s a leopard on your roof.
这么晚了 我可不想跟你吵架
I’m not going to bandy words with you at this time of night.
你的房♥顶上有一只猎豹 它是我的
There is a leopard on your roof, and it’s mine.
我必须要抓到它 为了抓到它 我必须要唱歌♥
I have to get it, and to get it, I have to sing.
我的房♥顶上什么都没有
There’s nothing on my roof.
行了 傻瓜 你的房♥顶上什么都没有?
Come on, you fool. There’s nothing on your roof?
– 没有 – 好吧 你的房♥顶上什么都没有
– No! – All right. There’s nothing on your roof.
可怜的姑娘 你最好下去 弗里兹
Poor girl. You’d better go down, Fritz.
– 你就尽情唱吧 亲爱的 – 谢谢
– Sing if you like, dear. – Thank you.
你也可以唱
You can sing, too.
宝贝 不要 你为什么要摔门? 你把它吓走了
Baby, don’t! Why did you have to do that? You frightened him away.
– 安静 没关系 – 不 有关系
– Quiet, it’s all right. – It’s not all right.
– 不要担心 – 我必须担心 我的猎豹丢了
– Don’t worry. – I have to worry. I’ve lost my leopard.
– 请帮我找到他 – 我会的 跟我来
– Please help me find him. – I will. Come with me.
– 但他是从那边走的 – 不 不是的
– But he went that way. – No, he didn’t.
– 是的 我看到他了 – 你错了 他就在上面
– Yes, he did. I saw him. – You’re wrong. He’s up there.
– 什么地方? – 看看那个拐角 看到了吗?
– Where? – Peeking around the corner. See it?
不 我没….
No, I don’t….
那里什么都没有
There’s nothing there!
是的 在那里 跟我到屋里去
Yes, there is. You just come along into the house.
放开我 我不想跟你去
Let me go! I don’t want to go with you.
你不明白 现在有一百万美元处于危险之中
You don’t seem to understand that there’s $1 million at stake.
一百万美元? 好吧 你会得到的
$1 million? Well, you will get it.
那些钱都在屋里呢 都是一美元的钞票
We have it right in there, all in $1 bills.
现在你跟我进去
Now you come along.
不 不要这样对我 这实在太糟了
No! Don’t do this to me! This is awful!
埃尔默 看
Elmer, look.
– 你认识他吗? – 不认识 看起来像个偷♥窥♥狂
– You know him? – No. Looks like a Peeping Tom.
偷♥窥♥狂
Peeping Tom.
把你的枪拿出来 我们要抓住他
Get your gun out. We’ll nab him.
举起手来
Stick them up.
抓住他 埃尔默
Grab him, Elmer.
我要抓住我的狗 不要走 乔治
I have to get my dog. Don’t go away, George!
不要吵了 进去
Don’t argue. Inside.
– 你在干什么? – 我在用发卡开锁
– What are you doing? – I have a hairpin.
我以前用它开过行李箱
I did it once with a trunk.
总之 当他们查清我们的身份后 一定会放我们出去的
Anyway, when they find out who we are, they’ll let us out.
当他们查清你的身份后 一定会加固牢房♥的
When they find out who you are, they’ll pad the cell.
我们抓了一个姑娘 她说是你的侄女
We’ve picked up a girl who says she’s your niece.
现在的问题是 你有没有侄女?
Now, the question is, have you or have you not got a niece?
我当然有一个侄女 但是她不会在别人的家门口唱歌♥
Of course I have a niece, but she’s not singing around under windows.
她现在正睡觉呢
She’s decently in bed.
我不是很确信 伊丽莎白
I wouldn’t be too sure, Elizabeth.
霍勒斯 安静 我待会儿跟你说
Horace, do be quiet. I’ll talk to you presently.
女士 你确信不过来辨认一下吗?
Now, lady, do you definitely refuse to come and identify this girl?
我跟这个姑娘完全没关系…
If you continue to annoy me about this girl…
别再打搅我了 否则我会逮捕你
who is no responsibility of mine, I’ll have you arrested.
– 就这样 – 喂
– The idea. – Hello.
她说她的侄女在睡觉
She says her niece is in bed.
跟我预想的一样 那个姑娘在撒谎
Just what I expected. That girl is lying.
– 我想他们俩都在撒谎 – 你打算怎么处理?
– I think they’re both lying. – What are you going to do about it?
– 你会怎么办? – 查明真♥相♥
– What would you do? – Find out the truth.
你说得对 我会和他们谈一谈
You’re right. I’ll have a little talk with them.
快点 埃尔默 把她的牢门打开
Come on, Elmer. Open her up.
你们俩 仔细听好了 我要告诉你们一些事情
You two, get your ears up ’cause I’ve got something to tell you.
– 如果你们想出去 最好认真听 – 我听着呢
– If you wanna get out, better listen. – I’m listening.
安静 小姐 我待会儿再跟你谈
Quiet, young lady. I’ll get to you later.
我要你把整件事情的真♥相♥告诉我
I want you to tell me the whole truth.
– 我的姑妈怎么说? – 安静
– What did my aunt say? – Be quiet, please.
你的姑妈怎么说?
What did my aunt say?
你的姑妈说…. 小姐 你根本没有姑妈
Your aunt said…. Young lady, you haven’t got an aunt.
– 我真的有一位姑妈 – 请安静
– I certainly have got an aunt. – Quiet, please.
听着 小伙子 我要你告诉我…
Look here, young fellow, I want you to tell me…
你们今晚究竟在干什么?
just exactly what were you doing tonight?
– 我们在抓捕猎豹 – 你在抓捕猎豹?
– We were hunting for a leopard. – You were hunting for a leopard?
听着 小姐 你知道这样说很傻
Now look here, young lady, you know that’s silly.
– 康涅狄格州从未有过猎豹 – 现在有了
– There never was a leopard in Connecticut. – There is now.
小姐 现在听着
Now, young lady, listen here.
我在等你说出事实真♥相♥ 否则我会一直陪你耗下去
I’m going to stay here if it takes all year. I am waiting for you to tell the truth.
如果你等她说出事实真♥相♥ 你会蓄起长长的灰胡子的
If you wait for her to tell the truth, you’ll have a long gray beard.
这真有趣 我祖父的胡子…. 安静
You know, it’s funny things, my grandfather had…. Quiet!
年轻人 我不想再听你花言巧语了
Young man, I don’t want any more slick remarks out of you.
这里是监狱 你最好老实点
This is a jail. Have a little respect for the law.
我只是在尽力解释
I’m just trying to explain.
事情开始于我姑妈的…. 她姑妈的房♥子
It all started over at my aunt…. Her aunt’s house.
她姑妈的房♥子?
Her aunt’s house?
– 她的姑妈答应给我许多– – 不要说了 小伙子 等一下
– Her aunt promised to give me a lot of– – Hold on there, bub. Just a minute.
她没有姑妈
She hasn’t got an aunt.
我有 她是我父亲的妹妹
I do. She’s my father’s sister.
过来 警官 别再浪费你的时间了 现在安静
Look here, Constable, stop wasting your time. Now, quiet.
你想让我们出去 是吗?
You want us to get out of here, don’t you?
是的 女士
Lady, yes, I certainly do.
我把我姑妈的电♥话♥号♥码给你了 对吗?
I gave you my aunt’s telephone number, didn’t I?
你给她打了电♥话♥ 对吗? 她怎么说?
And you called her up, didn’t you? What did she say?
– 她说你在家里睡觉 – 那我在这里做什么?
– She said that you were home in bed. – Then what am I doing here?
你在这里是因为你的姑妈….
You’re here because your aunt….
女士 别再胡说了 你明知自己根本没有姑妈
Confound it, lady, you know that you haven’t got an aunt.
– 如果我真的有姑妈– – 她会封住你的嘴
– If I did have an aunt– – She’d muzzle you.
你不能以这种方式跟我谈话
You can’t talk to me that way.
我不想看到年轻人蹲监狱 我自己也有孩子
I don’t like to see young people in jail. I have children of my own.
我不在意你的家庭 我只是想要离开这里
I don’t care about your family. All I want to do is get out of here.
我没有时间浪费在这里
I don’t have time to waste sitting around in jail.
– 请走开 – 闭嘴 戴维
– Go away, please. – Shut up, David.
– 戴维 请安静 – 让我告诉你发生的事情
– David, please be quiet. – Let me tell you what happened.
你无法跟她弄清楚事情的原委 过来跟我谈
You’re not going to get anywhere with her. Just come with me.
如果我们单独谈话 现在早就取得进展了
If one of us talks at a time, now we’re really getting somewhere.
现在 你赶快说 快说
Now then, speak up, speak fast.
– 我会向你解释整件事– – 埃尔默
– I’ll explain the whole thing– – Elmer!
把钥匙拿来 快 把他锁起来
Get the key here, quick. Lock him up.
你真是个称职的警♥察♥呀
A fine officer you are.
关押危险罪犯时竟然不锁门

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!