And if there ever was a loon, that is a loon.
– 对吗 骨头先生? – 不是
– Isn’t it, Mr. Bone? – No.
– 那你说那是什么? – 猎豹
– Well, what do you say it was? – A leopard.
别胡说了
Don’t be ridiculous.
如果听到猎豹叫 艾普里盖少校会知道的
Major Applegate would know a leopard cry if he heard it.
谢谢你 伊丽莎白 我在动物叫声方面是权威
Thank you, Elizabeth. I’m an authority on animal cries.
比如离群的凶猛野象
Now, you take the rogue elephant, for instance.
打断一下 少校 你说得对 是潜鸟
Excuse me, Major. You’re right. It is a loon.
谢谢
Thank you.
你听过猎豹的叫声之后 就永远不会忘记
The leopard’s cry is something that, once heard, you can never forget.
是的 我知道
Yes, I know.
你知道 谢谢
You know. Thank you.
当然了 各个季节会有所不同
Of course, it varies at different seasons.
– 我看看 现在是几月份? – 六月
– Let me see now, what month is this? – June.
六月? 会是这个样子
June? It would go something like this.
我准备一下
I’ll just prepare for it.
让我想想
Now, let me see.
好的
There we have it.
– 请原谅 – 还是潜鸟
– Pardon me. – It’s still a loon.
当然了 我很长时间没练习猎豹叫了
Of course, I haven’t practiced the leopard cry in a long time.
我稍微有点走调了
I’m slightly out of voice.
– 再试试 – 好的 我会的
– Try again. – Yes, I shall.
这可不是我叫的
Now, I didn’t do that.
可能是回声
It was probably an echo.
这回声隔得真久呀 是吗?
It was a long time coming back, wasn’t it?
– 再试试 – 好的
– Try again. – I shall.
是的 这次好多了
There. That’s better.
真奇怪
That’s peculiar.
康涅狄格州没有猎豹的 对吗?
There aren’t any leopards in Connecticut, are there?
– 有 – 没有
– Yes. – No.
– 你为什么说有? – 你瞧…. 请原谅
– Why do you say yes? – You see…. Pardon me.
失陪了
Excuse me.
苏珊 吃饭 别胡闹
Susan! Finish your dinner and stop this nonsense.
好吧 但是你会后悔的
All right, but you’ll be sorry.
我受不了 我要离开这里
I can’t stand it. I’ve got to get away from it.
端正地坐在桌子上吃晚餐
Instead of sitting decently at the table eating their dinners…
他们却像女妖精一样咆叫着
they’re howling and roaring at one another like a lot of banshees.
然后他们还说 “高格蒂 你不能喝酒
And then they say, “Gogarty, you mustn’t drink.
“高格蒂 你必须远离酒瓶”
“Gogarty, you must keep away from the bottle.”
酒瓶
The bottle.
一个真男人不需要永远听命于他们
As if a man didn’t need something to listen to them.
我在我的权利范围之内
I’m within my rights.
我在我的….
I’m perfectly within my….
权利范围之内
Right.
如果再发生一件惹恼我的事情 我就…
If one more thing happens to upset me, I…
我就会看见什么东西了
I’ll be seeing things.
汉娜
Hannah.
汉娜
Hannah.
汉娜
Hannah.
汉娜·高格蒂
Hannah Gogarty!
我的枪
Me gun!
– 发生什么事了? – 没时间讲究了
– Now what’s happened? – This is no time for personalities.
你现在要枪干什么?
What would you be wanting of a gun now?
把枪给我
Hand me my gun.
安静 你们两个
Be quiet, both of you!
高格蒂 怎么回事?
Gogarty, what is all this?
– 我在外面看见了 – 看见什么?
– I saw it outside. – Saw what?
大猫咪 像奶牛一样大的猫咪 眼睛像一团火
The cat! A cat as big as a cow, with eyes like balls of fire.
汉娜 将这些打扫干净 把下一道菜端来
Hannah, clean up this mess. And serve the next course.
你知道发生什么事了吗? 宝贝逃跑了
Do you realize what’s happened? Baby’s escaped!
– 我不管 – 我们必须抓住他
– I don’t care. – We’ve got to catch him.
– 我必须看着乔治 – 你不能待在这里
– I’ve got to watch George. – You’re not staying here.
如果你待在这里 我就告诉伊丽莎白姑妈 你是戴维·赫胥黎博士
If you stay here, I’ll tell Aunty that your name is Dr. David Huxley.
– 就现在 – 不 好吧 我跟你去
– Right now. – Don’t! All right, I’ll go with you.
艾普里盖少校 看着乔治 谢谢
Major Applegate, keep an eye on George! Thank you.
宝贝 门开了
Baby! The door’s open.
– 他在吗? – 我不知道
– Is he there? – I don’t know.
没有 他走了 噢 天呐 伊丽莎白姑妈–
Nope, he’s gone. Oh, dear. Now Aunt Elizabeth–
别失去你的理智(脑袋)
Don’t lose your head.
– 我的什么? – 你的理智(脑袋)
– My what? – Your head.
– 我的脑袋还在 我丢了猎豹 – 等等
– I’ve got my head. I’ve lost my leopard. – Now, wait a minute.
现在歇斯底里也没什么用
Nothing’s gained by uncontrolled hysteria.
– 调整好自己 – 我们怎么办?
– Compose yourself. – What should we do?
我打电♥话♥给动物园 说看见了一只猎豹 他们会来抓他的 快走
I’ll call the zoo, say we saw a leopard, and they’ll catch him. Come on.
苏珊 我希望这次你留下来
Susan, I hope this time you’ve come to stay.
是的 我已经留下来了 姑妈
Yes, I’ve come to stay, Aunty.
我们只是到处逛一逛
We’ve just been walking up and down.
那个年轻人现在去哪儿了?
Where’s that young man going now?
他去休息一下
He’s just going in to take a rest.
他必须频繁休息 医生说….
He has to take frequent rests. The doctor says….
你患过丛林热吗 少校?
Have you ever had jungle fever, Major?
你患过 那你知道休息有多重要了
You have. Then you realize how important rest is.
可怜的骨头先生 在这种情况下很困难…
Poor Mr. Bone. In his case, it’s rather difficult…
因为他有两个医生 一个说要休息 一个说要锻炼
because he has two doctors. One says rest, one says exercise.
你相信哪个?
Which do you prefer?
– 我想或许– – 苏珊 听听这个
– I think that perhaps– – Why, Susan, listen to this.
– 什么? – 这是马克发来的电报
– What? – This is a cable from Mark.
– 马克? – 这些文字没什么意义
– Mark? – Not a particle of sense in it.
上面怎么说?
What does it say?
“你喜欢宝贝吗? 亲爱的马克”
“Are you pleased with Baby? Love, Mark.”
– 马克? – 一字没提我的猎豹
– Mark? – And not a word about my leopard.
你的猎豹?
Your leopard?
– 我一直想养一只猎豹 – 失陪了
– I’ve always wanted a leopard. – Excuse me.
你知道 他答应过….
You know, he promised….
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
别给动物园打电♥话♥
Don’t call the zoo.
– 我刚才打了 都搞定了 – 再打回去 取消掉
– I just called. It’s all fixed. – Call back and unfix it.
– 没问题 打回去 – 我跟他们说 可以把猎豹给他们
– No questions, call back. – I told them they could have the leopard.
你已经把宝贝送人了? 你没有这权利
You’ve given away Baby? You have no right!
这是你的错 你毁了一切
It’s your fault. You’ve ruined everything!
我受够了 我退出
I’ve had enough. I quit.
你不能退出 给他们打电♥话♥
You can’t quit. Call them back.
– 但是你说– – 一切都变了
– But you said– – Everything’s changed.
– 那只猎豹属于伊丽莎白姑妈 – 伊丽莎白姑妈?
– That leopard belongs to Aunt Elizabeth. – Aunt Elizabeth?
打回去 说你弄错了
Just call back and say you were mistaken.
我刚刚说服他们我看见一只猎豹
I’ve just managed to convince them that I did see a leopard.
他们不会相信我
They’ll never believe me.
我来搞定 我就说你吸毒了
I’ll fix that. I’ll say you’re a drug addict.
– 你总是看见一些东西 – 算了 把电♥话♥给我
– You’re always seeing things. – Never mind. Give me that phone.
– 喂 接线员? – 别这么大声
– Hello, operator? – Not so loud.
给我接西湖-284
Get me Westlake-284.
– 我不知道– – 算了 戴维
– I don’t know– – Never mind, David.
喂 是动物园吗? 没人在说宝贝的事
Hello. Is that zoo? Nobody’s talking baby talk.
我是刚才打电♥话♥说猎豹事情的人
I’m the man that called up about the leopard.
你们什么都不必做 全是误会
You don’t have to do anything. It’s all been a mistake.
– 阻止他们 – 怎么了?
– Stop them! – What’s the matter?
– 他怎么说? – 太晚了 是值夜班的人
– What did he say? – It’s too late. It was the night watchman.
– 他说所有人都出去抓捕猎豹了 – 天呐
– He said everybody’s out leopard hunting. – Jeepers!
你把这事搞得一团糟 我们行动之前想想
You’ve gotten us into a wonderful mess. Let’s think before we act.
– 你想 你想得比我快 – 你拿什么去捕猎豹?
– You think. You think faster than me. – What do you take to catch a leopard?
– 多大的猎豹? – 我们必须在他们之前捕到猎豹
– How big a leopard? – We’ve got to catch him before they do.
– 我得看着乔治 – 我们带上乔治
– I’ve got to watch George. – We’ll take George with us.
姑妈 我们带乔治去散步
Aunty, we’re taking George for a walk.
– 狗项圈在哪儿? – 天呐
– Where’s the leash? – My goodness!
– 乔治在哪儿? – 乔治在哪儿?
– Where’s George? – Where’s George?
– 干嘛这么慌张? – 我必须找到他
– Why this morbid interest? – I’ve got to find him.
为什么?
What for?
他知道我的肋间锁骨在哪儿
He knows where my intercostal clavicle is.
你的什么?
Your what?
艾普里盖少校 你答应帮我看着乔治的
Major Appletree, you promised to watch George.
– 我看着呢 – 但是你没看着

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!