Sit down there. Doc, grab this chair.
埃尔默 把打字机准备好
Elmer, grab a hold of that typewriter.
我要把她的陈述都以书面形式记下来
I wanna get this whole thing down in affidavit form.
– 小姐 我想让你交代– – 给我点支香烟 我才会交代
– Young lady, I want you to talk– – Cigarette me, then I’ll talk.
– 我不吸烟 – 这个也可以
– I don’t smoke cigarettes. – This will have to do.
– 那个? – 它是便宜货
– That? – It’s a twofer.
– 那是什么? – 五分钱两支 把火柴给我
– What’s that? – Two for a nickel. Give me a match.
我不能忍♥受在监狱里吸烟
I’m not going to stand for that in this jail.
不让抽烟 我就不说 把我送回牢房♥里吧
No smoking, no talking. Put me back in the cell.
除非让我抽烟 否则我不会开口
Ain’t gonna talk unless I have a cigarette.
等等 先坐下
Hold it. Just sit down.
很好 博士 给她一支烟
Yes, doc, give her one of them cigarettes.
如果你肯说出真♥相♥ 我们会对你从轻发落–
If you’ll just tell the truth, we’ll make it as easy as we can–
嘿 我的烟盒 还给我
Hey! My case, if you please.
我又手痒了 对不起 职业习惯 我忘记自己身处何地了
There I go again. Sorry. Force of habit. Forgot where I was for a minute.
听着…. 嘿–
Now…. Hey–
来点新鲜空气怎么样? 这里好像有点热
How about a little fresh air? It’s kind of hot in here.
是有点闷热
It is a little bit muggy.
每年的这个季节 气候都像这样
It’s always that way around here, this time of year.
是因为潮湿
It’s the humidity.
克莱霍恩珠宝案件是怎么回事?
What about the Cleghorn jewels?
现在风声很紧 我们一直在躲避风头
That’s hot ice. We’re waiting for it to cool off.
我们一直在…. “我们”是什么意思?
We’re waiting…. What do you mean, “we”?
整个帮派 我们所有人
The gang. All of us.
你们都属于同一帮派?
You all belong to the same gang?
当然 猎豹帮派
Sure. The Leopard Gang.
猎豹帮派 这正是我想破的大案子 博士
The Leopard Gang. That’s what I’m after, doc.
我们要把他们一网打尽
We’ll round them all up with one fell swoop.
– 记下了吧 博士? – 是的
– You got that, doc? – Yes.
很好 那你呢 埃尔默?
Fine. How about you, Elmer?
不要那么快 我不太会使用这个
Not so fast. This is new to me.
等一下 你可以用”U”来代替”猎豹”
Hold on. You can’t spell “leopard” with a “U.”
怎么拼写?
How do you spell it?
– 双写”U” – 双写”U”
– Double “U.” – Double “U.”
– 银行劫案又是怎么回事? – 伙计 那票活儿很轰动吧?
– What about that bank robbery? – Boy, wasn’t that a honey?
从未有人策划过如此完美的劫案
A neater job has never been pulled in this neck of the woods.
杰瑞是那票活儿的卧底
Jerry was the inside man on that job.
是吗? 你当时也在场吗?
He was, was he? Were you there, too?
当然了 你是怎么想的? 我可是女中豪杰
Sure, what do you think? I’m a one-man woman.
他们去哪儿 我也去哪儿
Where my man goes, I go.
“娃娃脸”霍勒斯 他是接应的人–
“Babyface” Horace, he’s the pick-up man–
等等 你说得太快了
Wait! You’re talking too fast!
怎么了?
What’s that?
博士 别记混淆了 你只需记下克莱霍恩珠宝案的情况
Confound it, doc! You only got as far as the Cleghorn jewels.
我们现在重新开始 小姐….
We gotta start all over again. Now, young lady….
– 她跑了 – 她又偷走了我的车
– There she goes. – She’s got my car again!
快 伙计们 去追她 快抓住她
Go on, boys, after her. Hurry up and get her.
她去了那边
There she goes.
抓住她 伙计们 如果抓不住 警局就得重组了
Go get her, boys! If you don’t, there’ll be a shakeup in this department.
– 你是警官吗? – 是的
– Are you the constable? – Yes.
我在找–
I’m looking for–
别跟我说你在找一只猎豹 我会把你锁起来的
Don’t tell me you’re looking for a leopard. I’ll lock you up.
我在找卡莱顿·兰德姆夫人
I’m looking for Mrs. Carleton Random.
看来帮派成员全来了 我跟你说 她不在这里
So is everybody else. Let me tell you, she’s not here.
– 我有理由相信她在这里 – 你是谁?
– I have reason to believe she is here. – Who’re you?
她的律师 亚历山大·皮伯蒂
Her attorney, Alexander Peabody.
我是斯瓦露小姐 我在找一个叫戴维·赫胥黎博士的人
I’m Miss Swallow. I’m looking for a man by the name of Dr. David Huxley.
他跟兰德姆夫人在一起吗?
Is he here with Mrs. Random?
女士 这里有个女人一直说她自己是兰德姆夫人
Lady, the only folks here is a woman who keeps saying she’s Mrs. Random.
我们这里还有一个帮派分子叫骨头
Then we got a gangster named Bone.
还有”娃娃脸”霍勒斯 住手
Then we have “Babyface” Horace. Stop it.
还有…. 住手 你想干嘛?
Then…. Stop it. What is it you want?
我认识这位先生
I can identify this gentleman.
你可能还记得我 在伯登遗嘱案件上 我当时做了证明
You may remember me. I testified during the breaking of the Borden will.
是的 我记起来了 我要求马上见我的客户
Yes, I remember. I demand to see my client at once.
斯洛克姆 你可能弄错了
Slocum, you may have made a mistake.
如果你弄错了…
And if you have made a mistake…
你的警官头衔可能就要被剥夺了
your position as constable in this county will be in serious jeopardy.
– 你确信他是老夫人的律师吗? – 完全确信
– Are you sure he’s the old lady’s attorney? – Positively.
而且下星期就要选举了
Election next week, too.
皮伯蒂先生 到里边来 我们会把这件事搞清楚的
Mr. Peabody, just step right inside, and we’ll straighten this thing out.
实际上 我们没有犯错
As a matter of fact, we don’t make mistakes.
到了 她真是兰德姆夫人吗?
Here you are. Is she or ain’t she Mrs. Random?
你早就该来救我了
It’s just about time you came.
她当然是兰德姆夫人 这太荒谬了 快开门
Of course she’s Mrs. Random. This is absurd. Open that door.
– 我告诉过你 – 好吧 那他是谁?
– I told you. – All right. What about him?
– 戴维 我不明白– – 艾丽丝 这只是其中的一件事
– David, I don’t understand– – Alice, it’s just one of those things.
我难以解释 它就这么发生了 而我被困在这里
I can’t explain it. It happened, and here I am.
是的 这是我期望找到你的最后一个地方
Yes, in the last place I expected to find you.
我不再像你那样喜欢它了
I don’t like it any better than you do.
把那个年轻人也放出来
And let that young man out, too.
哎呀 看来我把事情都搞错了
Shucks, looks like I got the whole thing fuddled up.
对不起 我只能这样说
I’m sorry, that’s all I can say.
这件事还没有到此结束呢….
You haven’t heard the end of this, either. I….
赫胥黎
Huxley!
你昨晚为什么向我扔石头?
Why did you throw rocks at me last night?
这就是你想让我捐一百万美元…
This is the young man to whom you wanted me…
帮他筹建博物馆的那个年轻人
to donate $1 million for his museum?
是的 但现在不了 我改变主意了
Yes. No, I didn’t. I changed my mind.
戴维 你做了什么?
David, what have you done?
随便说件事吧 都是我做的
Just name anything, and I’ve done it.
乔 我们要如何告诉他们?
Joe, what are we gonna tell them?
告诉他们事实 我们弄丢了猎豹
Tell them the truth. We lost the leopard.
嘿 你是负责这里的警官吗?
Hey! You the constable around here?
会一直负责到下次选举 你想干嘛?
Until the next election, anyway. What is it you want?
– 我们需要帮助 – 那正是我的职责所在 怎么了?
– We need some help. – That’s what I’m here for. What is it?
我们在找….
Well, we’re looking for….
别跟我说你们在找猎豹
Don’t tell me you’re looking for a leopard.
你是怎么知道的?
How did you know that?
– 知道什么? – 我们在找猎豹的事
– Know what? – That we’re looking for a leopard.
不要再胡说了 本州根本没有猎豹–
This has gone far enough. There are no leopards in the state of–
– 小心 大家小心 – 这只野猫很凶猛 谁去拿枪啊
– Look out, everybody! – That’s a bad cat. Somebody get a gun.
冷静 不要惊慌 没有必要害怕
Hold on, don’t be alarmed. There’s no need to be frightened.
一切都会没事的
Everything’s going to be all right.
你好 宝贝
Hello, Baby.
– 这是我的猎豹吗? – 是的 他就是宝贝
– Is this my leopard? – Yes. That’s Baby.
他对我可没这么乖巧
He didn’t act that way with me.
等一下 这不是我的猎豹
Wait a minute. That ain’t my leopard.
当然不是 这就是我把他放出卡车的原因
Of course it isn’t. That’s why I took it out of the truck.
你绝不可能把我们那只猎豹放出卡车
You never let that one out of the truck.
你不可能在10步之内碰到我们的猎豹
You couldn’t touch our cat with a 10-foot pole.
你的意思是还有另一只猎豹?
You mean there’s another leopard?
那正是我跟你说的
That’s what I’m telling you.
我们的猎豹是马戏团的 他刚刚抓伤了一个人
Our cat came from the circus. He just clawed a man.
他很凶猛
He’s bad.
我的天呀 苏珊一个人到外面去抓那只猎豹了
My goodness! Susan’s out trying to catch the wrong leopard.
可怜的苏珊 她有危险 没有我 她是孤立无助的
Poor darling Susan. She’s in danger, and she’s helpless without me.
你怎么了?
What’s the matter with you?
快点 如果你不走路的话 我会拖你走的
Come on. If you don’t want to walk, I’ll drag you.
你要帮我解释这一切 宝贝
You’ve got to get me out of this, Baby.
怎么了? 你一路上都在跟我作对
What’s the matter? You’ve been slapping at me the whole way.
我们一定要进去 你最好别这么倔强…
We’ve got to get in here. You might as well come without being stubborn…
不然我把你拖进去
because I’m going to drag you in.
我和你一样固执 所以你最好乖乖跟我走
I’m just as determined as you are, so you might just as well come with me.
我会把你拉进去的
I’m going to drag you in here.
我和你一样都不想被关进牢笼 但是我们必须进来
I don’t like jail any more than you do, but this is where we’ve got to be.
嘿 戴维
Hey, David.
苏珊
Susan!
这儿有只野猫 快离开
There’s a Cat! Get out of here!
我这次没有愚弄你吧
Did I fool you this time!
你认为我又做错事情了 但是我抓到他了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!