Susan, if you know any shortcuts, please take them.
我们很快就会到了
We’ll be there in no time.
我只想把这猎豹送走 乘第一趟火车回去…
I just want to deliver this leopard, take the first train back to town…
忘掉过去24小时发生的事情
and forget the last 24 hours ever happened.
过去24小时怎么了? 我过得很开心
Now, what’s wrong with the last 24 hours? I’ve had a wonderful time.
苏珊 我不知道 你把所有事情都反过来看
Susan, I don’t know. You look at everything upside down.
我从不认识像你这样的人
I’ve never known anyone quite like you.
你只是度过了倒霉的一天 仅此而已
You’ve just had a bad day, that’s all.
你可真会轻描淡写
That’s a masterpiece of understatement.
听着 宝贝在我脖子后面呼吸…
Look, I can’t discuss anything with you…
我没法跟你讨论事情
with Baby breathing down the back of my neck.
趴下 快下去 躺下
Get down. Go on. Now lie down.
苏珊 鸭子
Susan, duck!
绝不要拉猎豹的尾巴
Never hang on to a leopard’s tail!
唱歌♥ 戴维
Sing, David!
除了爱 我什么都不能给你 宝贝
I can’t give you anything but love, Baby.
爱是我唯一拥有的东西 宝贝
That’s the only thing I’ve plenty of, baby
无论如何 我还是坚持他的货车挡在路中♥央♥
Anyway, I still insist that he was right in the middle of the road.
我从未在路中♥央♥撞到过任何东西
I’ve never hit anything that was in the right place.
那辆货车在路边上
That wagon was on the side of the road.
它就在我前面 所以我才撞到它
It was straight ahead of me. That’s why I hit it.
– 几点了? – 我们很快就会到了
– What time is it? – We’ll be there in no time.
我们必须在西湖停车 弄些肉给宝贝吃
We just have to stop at Westlake and get some meat for Baby.
为什么 他已经吃了各种各样的鸭和鸡了
Why, he’s already had an assortment of ducks and chickens.
更别提还有几只天鹅
Not to mention a couple of swans.
都是羽毛
All feathers.
是啊 很昂贵的羽毛
Yeah, very expensive feathers.
我看不出这几只天鹅竟然值150美元 这是诈骗
I don’t see how any pair of swans could cost $150. That was a gyp.
如果你照我说的跑掉的话 我们就不用赔钱了
If you’d run, as I told you to, we shouldn’t have had to pay for them.
苏珊 当人们在池塘中♥央♥跟猎豹摔跤时…
Susan, when a man is wrestling a leopard in the middle of a pond…
他是不可能跑的
he’s in no position to run.
到了 戴维 快点
There it is, David. Please hurry up.
苏珊
Susan.
这儿有那么多地方 而你车里恰好有只猎豹…
Why, of all places, when you have a leopard in the car…
为何还要把车停在马戏团旁边?
did you stop in a town where there’s a circus?
我不是因为有马戏团才停的 但是宝贝饿了 得给他喂食
I didn’t stop because there’s a circus, but Baby’s going to be hungry.
请快点 如果宝贝醒了 我们就有麻烦了
Please hurry. If Baby wakes up, we’ll be in trouble.
我想这没什么区别 你把车停在消防栓前面
I don’t suppose it will make any difference, but you’re parked in front of a fireplug.
我知道 别担心 我会搞定一切的 你去吧
I know it. Don’t worry. I’ll take care of everything. You go ahead.
1.5美元 谢谢
50¢, $1.00. Thank you.
请问要点什么?
Yes. What can I do for you?
请给我来30磅牛排
I want 30 pounds of sirloin steak, please.
你是说30磅吗?
Did you say 30 pounds?
– 是的 没错 30磅 – 要怎样切?
– Yes, that’s right, 30 pounds. – How will you have it cut?
– 切一整块 – 你是要烘还是要烤?
– Just in one piece. – You going to roast it or broil it?
– 要生吃 – 好的
– It’s going to be eaten raw. – Yeah.
嘿 小姐 那是消防栓
Hey, lady. That’s a fireplug.
我知道
I know it.
把车停在它旁边是违法的
It’s against the law to park alongside one.
我知道
I know it.
– 过来 – 谁? 我? 干嘛?
– Come here. – Who, me? Why?
我是康斯特布·斯洛克姆
I am Constable Slocum.
是警♥察♥呀?
Is that so?
– 你好 我是苏珊·万斯 – 你好
– How do you do? I’m Susan Vance. – How do you do?
我不管你是谁 我只想让你知道 你不能把车停在消防栓旁边
I don’t care who you are, I just want you to know you can’t park beside a fireplug.
– 我在看游♥行♥ – 是吗?
– I was just watching the parade. – You were?
我想你没买♥♥票看马戏
I suppose you get free seats to the circus.
埃尔默和我通常…. 那跟这事没有关系
Elmer and I usually get a…. That has nothing to do with it.
我要给你一张票(罚单)
I’m just going to give you a ticket.
非常感谢 我很想看马戏…
Thank you very much. I’d love to go to the circus…
但是你最好留着你的票 因为我今晚很忙
but you better keep your tickets because I’m busy tonight.
是吗? 可这不是那种戏票
Yeah? Well, it ain’t that kind of a ticket.
天呐
Jeepers.
小姐 你可能有兴趣知道 你被拘留了
Young lady, it might interest you to know that you’re under arrest.
噢 好吧 我是说 为什么?
Oh, well. I mean, why?
因为在消防栓旁边停车
For parking alongside of a fireplug.
我没在消防栓旁边停车
I’m not parked next to a fireplug.
是吗? 那是什么?
Yeah? What do you call that?
你是说你以为这是我的车?
You mean that you think that this is my car?
不是吗?
Ain’t it?
不 这才是我的车
No. That’s my car.
你为什么不早说呢?
Why didn’t you say so in the first place?
你没问我
You didn’t ask me.
我说 你吃之前要把这个磨碎吗?
Say, do you grind this up before you eat it?
这不是我吃的 是给宝贝吃的
This isn’t for me. It’s for Baby.
给宝贝(婴儿)吃?
For who?
快点 宝贝 进来
Hurry up, Baby. Get in!
– 但是– – 跳上来
– But– – Jump on!
这不是你的车
That isn’t your car!
不是 但这猎豹是我的
No, but it’s my leopard!
– 等等 那是我的车 – 你大喊大叫什么?
– Wait a minute! That’s my car! – What are you yelling about?
– 他们偷了我的车 – 偷了你的车?
– They stole my car. – Stole your car?
就在昨晚 她还想偷我妻子的钱包呢
Last night, she tried to steal my wife’s purse.
别站在那里 做点什么 抓到他们
Don’t stand there. Do something! Catch them!
好的 埃尔默 把那车带回来
Well, Elmer, bless me. Bring back that car!
– 很高兴我们终于到了这里 – 这很好 对吗?
– I’m glad we finally got here – Isn’t it wonderful?
我们可以把他放到那个盒子里 等等 别打开那盒子
We could put him in that box Wait, don’t open the door
– 直到你关掉那些 – 我也认为这是个好主意
– until you close those – I think that is a good idea, too
希望他不会出来
I hope he won’t get out
站到门边 我把这个打开
Stand by that door, and I’ll open this one
希望他会走
He’ll just walk along, I hope
来吧 宝贝 来
Come on, Baby. Go on
到畜栏里去 宝贝
In the stall, Baby
去吧 宝贝 到那里去 到那里
Come on, baby, right in there, right in there
就在那里
Right in there
现在一切都搞定了
Now everything is quite all right
不 一切都没搞定
No, everything is not all
一切都没搞定 苏珊 或许对你是的 但是我必须回纽约去
Everything is not all right, Susan. Maybe for you, but I’ve got to get to New York.
现在一件事情解决了 你又开始担心另外一些事情
Now one thing’s settled, you start worrying about something else.
我们中有一个应该担心 另外 我们偷了一辆车
One of us should worry! On top of all this, we’ve stolen a car!
没关系 我把它送回去 反正我不喜欢它
That’s all right. I’ll send it back. I don’t like it, anyway.
我猜你想让我回去时把它交给警♥察♥
I suppose you’d like me to leave it with the constable on my way back.
不 你会被逮捕的 何况这车很漂亮
No, you might be arrested. Besides, it’s a hot car.
你要把引擎的号♥码归档
You’re going to file the numbers off the engine.
不 天黑后 我让园丁把它送回去
No, I’ll have the gardener take it back after it’s dark.
– 住手 – 你在脱毛
– Stop it! – You’re shedding.
电♥话♥在哪儿?
Now, where’s the telephone?
– 那扇门外 – 我只想知道这个
– Out that door. – That’s all I want to know.
我想建议的是–
What I want to suggest is–
我不想再听你的建议了 我未婚妻在等我
I don’t want any more suggestions from you. My fiancée is waiting for me.
为了结婚 我必须回到纽约
In order to get married, I have to get to New York.
我希望你结婚 我认为你应该结婚
I want you to be married, I think you should be married.
我想每个人都应该结婚 但我认为任何女孩都不会嫁给你…
I think every man should be. But I don’t think any girl will marry you…
– 看看你做事的方法 – 电♥话♥在哪儿?
– looking the way you do. – Where’s the phone?
– 在那里 但是看看你自己 – 我怎么了?
– In there, but look at yourself. – What’s the matter with me?
我很脏 对吗?
I am dirty, aren’t I?
知道吗? 我想建议的是–
You see? What I want to suggest is–
想让我再接受你的建议 唯一的方法是…
The only way I’ll follow another of your suggestions…
你拿着明亮的东西 放到我眼前旋转 把我催眠
is if you hold a bright object in front of my eyes and twirl it.
我明白 我只是想建议–
I understand. I simply wanted to suggest–
我不想要任何建议 我只想洗干净
I don’t want any suggestions. I just want to clean up.
哪里有淋浴?
Where is there a shower?
这就是我要建议的 淋浴
That’s what I was going to suggest, a shower.
– 汉娜 – 什么事 苏珊小姐?
– Hannah. – Yes, Miss Susan?
把这些衣服送到镇上去 洗干净烫好
Send these into town and have them cleaned and pressed.
– 为什么? 我可以在这里做 – 别跟我顶嘴 汉娜
– Why? I can do them here. – Don’t argue with me, Hannah.
到镇上去 洗干净烫好
Into town. Have them cleaned and pressed.
那要很长时间
It’ll take a lot longer.
不急 一点儿都不急
There’s no hurry, no hurry at all.
– 快点 戴维 – 我够快了
– Hurry up, David. – I am hurrying.
– 戴维 – 什么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!