You thought I was doing the wrong thing, but I’ve got him.
不 你没有 苏珊 看
No, you haven’t, Susan. Look!
伙计们 不要把我留在这里
Boys! Don’t leave me in here!
戴维 救救我
David, help me!
苏珊
Susan!
快跑
Run!
– 快跑 苏珊 – 不
– Run! Susan! – No!
– 有机会的话就跑 – 不
– Run while you have the chance! – No!
– 我不会离开你的 我爱你 – 什么?
– I won’t leave you. I love you. – What?
捅他 戴维
Poke him, David.
放手 苏珊
Let go, Susan, please.
快躲到后面 难道你没看见我要把他关进牢房♥里去吗?
Please, go back. Can’t you see I’m trying to get it into the cell?
进去
Get in there!
拿钥匙 苏珊
Get the keys, Susan!
把它给我
Give it to me.
噢 戴维
Oh, David.
你棒极了
You’re wonderful.
你棒极了
You’re wonderful.
你真是棒极了
You’re absolutely wonderful.
你是一个英雄 你救了我的命
You’re a hero. You saved my life.
你会名留青史 我从未见过如此勇敢–
You’ll go down in history. I’ve never seen such bravery–
你想说什么吗 戴维?
Did you want to say something, David?
什么?
What? Yes?
怎么了?
What was it?
戴维 你晕倒了
David, you’ve fainted.
我没什么可说的 我很庆幸…
There’s nothing else I can say, except that I’m glad…
在我们结婚之前 你露出了你的真面目
that before our marriage you showed yourself up in your true colors.
你是一只拈花惹草的蝴蝶
You’re just a butterfly.
现在我成拈花惹草的蝴蝶了
Now I’m a butterfly.
戴维 戴维
David. David.
戴维
David.
你要去哪儿 戴维? 不要上去
Where are you going, David? Don’t go up there.
我想和你谈谈 瞧 我已经拿到了
I want to talk to you. See? I’ve got it.
我甚至看不见你 你在哪儿?
I can’t even see you. Now where are you?
你在那儿
There you are.
我跟踪了乔治三天 和他一起挖洞
I followed George around for three days and dug holes with him.
于是他就把这个放进我的鞋子里 亲爱的 看呀
And then he came and put it in my shoe. Darling, look!
戴维 别生我的气嘛
David, don’t be mad at me.
非常感谢你 苏珊 把它放到桌子上 然后走人
Thank you very much, Susan. Put it down on the table and go away.
等等 我不想走 我想和你谈谈
Wait a minute. I don’t want to go away. I want to talk to you.
那就给我写信
Write me a letter.
别上来 下去 苏珊
Don’t! Go back, Susan!
天呀 这里可真高
Jeepers, it’s high up here.
拜托 轻轻地从梯子上下去
Please go back down the ladder quietly.
我要是想下去 我会下去的 戴维…
When I go down, I’ll go down quietly, David…
但我想先弄清一些事情
but I want to find out something first.
当我进来的时候 你为什么要爬到梯子上?
Why did you run up that ladder when I came in here?
如果你真想知道 这是因为我害怕你
If you must know, I’m afraid of you.
如果你害怕我 就好像–
If you’re afraid of me, that’s the same as if–
不要担心 一切都会没事的
Don’t worry, everything’s gonna be all right.
每次你这么说的时候 总会发生倒霉事
Every time you say that, something happens.
请你下去
Please go down.
因为你已经让博物馆损失了一百万美元
Because you’ve already cost the museum $1 million.
我没有 我得到了一百万美元
I haven’t. I’ve got the $1 million.
伊丽莎白姑妈把钱给了我…
Aunt Elizabeth gave it to me…
而我打算把钱给你 用以筹建博物馆
and I’m going to give it to you for the museum.
我想他们会很高兴的
I’m sure they’ll be very pleased.
你不高兴吗 戴维?
Aren’t you pleased, David?
– 是的 我高兴 但– – 太迟了 是吗?
– Yes, I suppose so, but– – It’s too late, isn’t it?
我把一切事情都弄砸了 对吗?
I’ve made a mess of everything, haven’t I?
不是的
Oh, no, no.
我今早发现骨头后非常高兴
I was so happy when I found the bone this morning.
但愿我能令你明白
If I could only make you understand.
这些事情之所以发生 是因为我想让你靠近我
All that happened, happened because I was trying to keep you near me.
我只是想到什么就做什么 仅此而已
I just did anything that came into my head.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
我应该谢谢你
I ought to thank you.
– 谢我? – 是的
– Thank me? – Yes.
为什么?
For what?
我刚刚领悟到 那是我人生中最棒的一天
I’ve just discovered that was the best day I ever had in my whole life.
– 你不是这意思吧? – 我从未如此快乐过
– You don’t mean it? – I’ve never had a better time.
– 但我也在那里呀 – 正是你令事情变得美好
– But I was there. – That’s what made it so good.
– 你那天真的很快乐吗? – 是的 我很快乐
– Did you really have a good time? – Yes, I did!
太好了 你知道那意味着什么吗?
That’s wonderful. Do you realize what that means?
那意味着你肯定有一点喜欢我
That means that you must like me a little bit.
– 不止是喜欢 – 是吗?
– It’s more than that. – Is it?
是的 我想我爱你
Yes. I love you, I think.
那太好了 因为我也爱你
That’s wonderful because I love you, too.
不要晃了 戴维
Stop rocking, David.
我没有晃 我….
I’m not rocking. I….
噢 戴维
Oh, David!
小心雷龙骨架 我为此辛苦工作了四年
Please, the brontosaurus! Four years’ work went into this.
不 不 不
No, no, no!
– 噢 戴维 – 苏珊
– Oh, David! – Susan!
小心 苏珊
Oh, look out, Susan!
天呐…
Oh, my….
– 我没事了 – 苏珊 慢点
– I’m all right. – Susan, please.
小心 苏珊 有些事要–
Look out, Susan, something’s going to–
我要摔下去了
I’m falling!
坚持住 苏珊 坚持住
Hold on, Susan! Hold on!
不要松手 不要松手
Don’t let go! Don’t let go!
戴维 瞧我又做了件坏事
David, look what I’ve done.
噢 我真抱歉
Oh, I’m so sorry.
戴维 你还会原谅我吗?
David, can you ever forgive me?
你会的 你还是爱着我的
You can, and you still love me.
– 苏珊 那个– – 你是爱我的
– Susan, that– – You do.
噢 戴维
Oh, David.
噢 亲爱的
Oh, dear, oh, my.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!