– I did. – But you didn’t.
他在哪儿?
Where is he?
– 他走了 – 去哪儿?
– He’s gone. – Gone where?
– 门外 – 你为什么不早说?
– Out that door. – Why didn’t you say so?
不 不是那扇门 这扇门
No, not that door. That door.
– 谢谢 – 没错
– Thank you. – That’s right.
我再也受不了
I can’t stand this another moment.
来吧 我们去呼吸些新鲜空气
Come along. Let’s get some fresh air.
– 好的 我们跑步吧? – 好
– Yes. Shall we run? – Yes.
我不明白 潜鸟为什么会回应猎豹的叫声
I can’t understand why a loon would answer a leopard’s cry.
一定有什么问题
There’s something wrong.
– 在我听来它们的声音很相似 – 不 请原谅 伊丽莎白
– They both sound exactly alike to me. – No, pardon me, Elizabeth.
猎豹的声音是完全不同的
Please, the leopard’s cry is entirely different.
我在那里跟你解释过了 猎豹的声音是这样的
As I explained to you in there, the leopard’s cry goes like this.
好可怕的声音 我不知道你怎么叫的
What a terrible noise. I don’t see how you do it.
主要是用上颚
It’s done largely with the palate.
手在共振和承压上起了重要的作用
The hands play an important part in the resonance and carrying power.
– 为什么把拇指放到一起? – 你知道拇指…
– Why do you put your thumbs together? – You see, the thumbs…
拇指的根部放到一起 这很重要
it’s very necessary that the base of the thumbs are close together like that.
这会产生梨子形状的声音 知道吗?
That brings out a sort of pear-shaped tone, you see?
像这样 你深呼一口气 完全撑开喉咙…
Having done this, you take a deep breath, keep the throat well open…
然后就出来了….
and out comes….
天呐 太棒了 伊丽莎白…
My. That’s fine, Elizabeth…
对于一个从没练习过的人来说
for one who hasn’t had any practice.
真的很棒 你学会了
Really, it is. You’ve got something there.
– 学会什么? – 交♥配♥的叫声
– Got what? – The mating cry.
– 别这么粗俗 霍勒斯 – 我没粗俗
– Now, don’t be rude, Horace. – I’m not rude.
我只是在说你刚才叫的声音
I was merely alluding to the scream you did just now.
– 我没叫 – 你没叫?
– I didn’t scream. – You didn’t scream?
– 我真的没叫 – 你没叫?
– I certainly did not. – You didn’t scream?
没有 如果我叫了 我应该知道
No. I ought to know if I screamed.
那么这里一定有问题
Then there must be something wrong here.
我想是的 我从不知道这些事情
I should say so. I’ve never known anything like it.
自从我进入这房♥子后 就有些不对劲
Ever since I came into the house there’s been something wrong.
– 伊丽莎白– – 一片混乱
– Elizabeth– – It’s been bedlam!
– 我们该进屋去了吧? – 不 我们才刚刚出来
– Don’t you think it’s time we went inside? – No. We’ve only just left it.
但你不觉得回去是个好主意吗?
But don’t you think it’s a good idea to go back?
不 我觉得我们继续散步是个好主意
No, I think it’s a good idea to continue our walk.
但你不觉得不带枪会有些寒冷吗?
But don’t you find it a bit chilly without a gun?
– 你为什么不唱 戴维? – 我不会
– Why don’t you sing, David? – I can’t.
– 你会 你的声音很大 – 但不是用来唱歌♥的
– You can. You have a fine strong voice. – But not for singing.
这不公平 你太顽固了
It’s not fair. You’re just being stubborn.
– 是狗叫 – 乔治
– That’s a dog. – George.
– 怎么了? – 那片树林里有动静
– What’s the matter? – Something moved in that bush.
我先走
Let me go first.
你不觉得我先走更好些吗?
Don’t you think it would be better if I went first?
不 你可能会受伤的
No. You might get hurt.
谢谢 戴维
Thank you, David.
– 我什么都看不见 – 我也是
– I can’t see a thing. – Neither can I.
你确定你看见什么动静了吗? 因为我没….
Are you sure you saw something moving in here, because I can’t….
苏珊 你在哪儿?
Susan, where are you?
– 我在这儿 – 现在不是玩耍的时候
– Here I am. – This is no time to be playing squat tag.
我没玩耍
I’m not playing.
我绊到什么了 帮帮我 好吗?
I’m caught on something. Help me, will you?
– 帮帮我 好吗? – 不行 那是有毒的常青藤
– Help me, will you? – No. That’s poison ivy.
我敢打赌 你肯定不会这样对待斯瓦露小姐
I bet you wouldn’t treat Miss Swallow this way.
我敢打赌 她看见有毒的常青藤 她会认识的
I’ll bet she knows poison ivy when she sees it.
是的 我敢打赌 有毒的常青藤看见她都会跑开
Yes, I bet poison ivy runs when it sees her.
我来这里不是讨论斯瓦露小姐的 我是来找乔治的 我要找到他–
I’m not here to discuss Miss Swallow. I’m looking for George. I’ll find him if–
戴维 你没事吧?
David, are you all right?
– 别笑 – 我忍♥不住
– Don’t laugh. – I can’t help it.
你看起来真傻
You look so silly.
听见了吗? 是宝贝
Did you hear that? That’s Baby.
– 还有乔治 – 你是说….
– It’s George, too. – You don’t suppose….
闭嘴
Shut up.

Look!
看呐 戴维 他们喜欢彼此
Look, David, they like each other.
但是天知道会持续多久
But goodness knows how long that’s going to last.
再过一会儿 我的肋间锁骨就永远消失了
In another minute, my intercostal clavicle will be gone forever.
来 乔治 过来
Here, George. Come here.
不 苏珊 安静
No. Susan, be quiet.
哪条路可以跨过这条小溪?
Is there any way to cross this stream?
– 水很浅 我们可以走过去 – 很好
– Surely it’s shallow. We can wade across. – Good.
河床改道了
The riverbed’s changed.
噢 河床改道了
Oh, the riverbed’s changed.
我们过去了吗?
Did we get across?
没有 还在这边 只不过我们全湿透了
No, we’re right back where we started, only we’re wet.
现在乔治和宝贝不见了
Now George and Baby have disappeared.
既然你刚才有机会 你就该立刻到对面去的
While you were at it, you might as well have gone to the other side.
既然我现在全湿透了 我这就到对面去
While I’m wet I’m gonna go to the other side!
别丢下我
Don’t leave me!
如果有澡堂 就不会这么麻烦了
If we’d had a bathhouse, this wouldn’t have been so complicated.
下次我会安排一个
Next time I’ll try and arrange one.
或许有为你这样的人准备的手提式澡堂 一定有
Or perhaps there are portable bathhouses for people like you. There must be.
别这么不高兴嘛
Don’t be so grouchy.
我们的经历也很有趣呀 夜空还有月光 一切都这么美好
We could have such fun. There’s moonlight and everything is so lovely.
– 我真的很高兴跟你在一起 – 是吗?
– And I do so like being with you. – You do?
可我更喜欢宁静
Well, I like peace and quiet.
但是这里也很宁静呀
But it’s peaceful and quiet here.
我们就待在这里 让乔治和宝贝来找我们吧
Let’s just stay here and let George and Baby look for us.
噢 戴维 你的袜子着火了
Oh, David, your sock’s on fire.
没关系 我已经不在乎了
That’s all right. I don’t care anymore.
– 很好 把另一只也扔进去 – 是的 你可以….
– That’s fine. Throw the other one in. – That’s true. You could have….
别烦了 戴维
Don’t be upset, David.
谁会不烦呢?
Well, who wouldn’t be?
我来帮你找猎豹…
Here I am, trying to help you find a leopard…
这样你的伊丽莎白姑妈才不会生你的气
so that your Aunt Elizabeth won’t be angry at you.
然后她可能会把我的博物馆所需要的一百万美元给你
And then she’ll probably give you the $1 million I need for my museum.
如果你计划好了 你可能会更彻底地毁了我的机会
If you’d planned it, you couldn’t have ruined my chances more completely.
你跟你姑妈说我是疯子 对吗?
You told your aunt I was crazy, didn’t you?
你跟她说 我名叫骨头 而不告诉我
You told her my name was Bone and you didn’t tell me.
你跟她说 我是打猎的 而不告诉我
You told her I was a big-game hunter and didn’t tell me.
你告诉任何人任何事情…
You tell anybody anything that comes into your head…
而不告诉我
and you don’t tell me.
– 还有一件事情我没告诉你 – 又是什么?
– Here’s something else I didn’t tell you. – What now?
皮伯蒂先生今晚要来看望伊丽莎白姑妈
Mr. Peabody’s coming to see Aunt Elizabeth tonight.
噢 天呐 完蛋了 全完了
Oh, dear. That’s the end, that’s all.
皮伯蒂一定会告诉你姑妈我是谁的
Peabody’s sure to tell your aunt who I am.
我在雷龙上面做了四年辛苦工作…
He’ll never remember those four years’ hard work…
但他绝不会记得的 不会
I put in on that brontosaurus. No.
他只会记得 昨晚我用石头砸了他的脑袋
All he’ll remember is that I conked him on the head with a rock last night.
他是这样认为的
He think.
– 给你 – 噢
– Here. – Oh.
音乐从哪里来的 戴维?
Where’s that music coming from, David?
西湖 那里有个马戏团….
Westlake. There’s a circus there. A….
快来看后宫之夜 伙计们
Come and see the Harem Nights, boys.
希娜和尼玛 他们刚从酋长的宫殿逃出来
Sheena and Neema. They’ve just escaped from the palace of a sheik.
老板给了你一份工作
The owner’s got a job for you.
他要你把这头猎豹带到布里奇波特去
He wants you to take his leopard to Bridgeport.
– 怎么回事? – 这头猎豹抓伤了新驯兽师
– What happened? – Just gave his new trainer a going-over.
他伤得重吗?
Hurt him bad?
伤得重吗? 你觉得跟那只大野猫单独待三分钟还会好吗?
Bad? You think three minutes alone with that cat did him any good?
当他去年夏天撕碎卡赫尼的时候 就该把他打死
Should’ve shot him last summer, when he ripped up Calhouney.
我们把他怎么办?
What do we do with him?
把他送到这个地址 他们有毒气室
Deliver him to this address. They’ve got a gas chamber.
– 我已经打过电♥话♥了 你也去 麦克 – 谁? 我?
– I’ve phoned over. You go along, too, Mac. – Who, me?
– 你听到我说的了 – 布里奇波特在哪儿?
– You heard what I said. – Where is Bridgeport?
我怎么知道? 在州级高速公路边的某个地方
How should I know? Somewhere on the state highway.
去问别人 快走
Ask somebody, and get going.
– 弄好了 我们走吧 – 好的
– Well, that’s that. Let’s get going. – All right.
你真的不要我的外套吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!