What?
什么?
Chester A. Arthur.
切斯特·A·亚瑟
1881-1885.
任期是1881年到1885年
Nominated vice president in 1880.
1880年被提名当选副总统
Did you know he was Collector of Customs right here in New York?
你知道他是纽约海关关员吗?
No, I didn’t know that, Jerry. Take care of yourself.
我不知道 杰瑞 保重
TV’s got us! TV’s got us!
电视在播我们
We got to release these traffic guys!
得先让这些交通队的人先走
No! Traffic jams we can take care of later.
不行 交通队能照顾自己
You find out what the hell is wrong with this thing!
去查下这玩意有什么不对?
Frequencies are jammed!
频率拥塞
What about Ricky?
瑞奇呢?
I don’t know. I can’t get ahold of him.
我不知道 我连络不到他
But, Walter, Federal Reserve… Yeah?
但是 瓦尔特 联邦准备银行储存了 嗯?
Biggest gold storage in the world.
全世界的黄金储备
You get a unit back down there. Find Ricky.
派一组人到那去 找到瑞奇
Find out what the hell is going on.
查出来出了什么事
Walter!
瓦尔特
Yeah? You gotta hear this!
怎么 你得听听他说
Christ, I thought we were going in the back way.
老天ue02d我以为是从后面进
This is the back way, Walter.
这就是后面 瓦尔特
In half an hour, you’re going to have a riot at every school in this city!
8小时后全市的校园都会有暴♥动♥
We’ll start at the top floor, put 20 men on each floor.
我们由顶楼开始 每层20人
Send the other 50 men down to the basement with us.
另外50人和我们到地下室去
What about McClane?
电♥话♥如何?
Not a word. I’m gettin’ nothing.
什么都没
Busy signals.
占线的信♥号♥♥
Westchester’s probably worse than we are.
却斯特可能是最糟的
This is kind of putting all our eggs in one basket, isn’t it?
我们有点是孤注一掷 对吧?
I mean, what if McClane’s wrong? Walter! Yeah?
我是说万一麦克莱恩错?? 瓦尔特 又怎么了?
This is Principal Martinez. Principal Martinez, Inspector Cobb.
马丁奈兹校长 考博警官
How do you do, Inspector?
警官 你好
How do you do, Principal Martinez?
你好 校长
I don’t want to alarm your children. I wonder if you…
我不想让你的孩子们紧张
could move them all into the auditorium…
我要你把他们都带去礼堂
and keep them calm.
让他们保持冷静
We’re coming to the dam. You can call the rear guard.
我们接近水坝了 可以叫后卫了
Rear guard, you can close up now.
狄尔 你可以后撤了
We’ve reached the dam. You can come up now.
我们已通过了水坝 可以后撤了
Nils,
缪斯
you can close in now.
你可以后撤了
Nils!
缪斯
Attention, attention, Nils is dead.
注意 缪斯已经死了
I repeat, Nils is dead, fuckhead. So is his pal.
复诵 缪斯已死了 帕尔也死了
And those four guys from the East German all-stars?
还有自德国来的那4个人
Your boys down at the bank? They’re gonna be a little late.
你留在银行的那些人会慢1点
John.
约翰
in the back of the truck you’re driving…
你开的那卡车里
there’s 13 billion dollars’ worth in gold bullion.
有价值130亿美元的黄金
I wonder, would a deal be out of the question?
不晓得能否做笔交易?
Yeah, I got a deal for you.
行 我也有个交易
Crawl out from under that rock you’re hidin’ under, and I’ll drive this truck up your ass.
趴在石头上让我碾
How colorful.
那真是五颜六色
I told you not to toy with him!
我告诉过你别和他玩耍
Thank you. That’s very helpful.
谢谢 多亏你这么说
You’ll jeopardize the mission and the contract!
你会危害整次行动和合约
We’re vulnerable ’til we reach the ship!
上船之前我们容易受伤害
I’m going to put an end to this.
我要把此事做个了结
Stop!
住手
Targo! Targo! Here! Come here!
塔戈 到这边来
We blow the dam!
我们把水坝炸掉
What?
什么?
We drown him!
我们淹死他
Walter!
瓦尔特
Take a look at this.
看看这个
The janitor said this one was delivered this morning about 10:30, right?
早上10点半送来的
It’s not hooked up. Yeah?
没有接上线 那又怎样?
Okay. Now take a look at the front.
再来看看前面
Okay, we drill the hinges. Get everybody out!
我们钻开铰链 叫大家出去
McClane!
麦克莱恩
McClane!
麦克莱恩
Where are you?
你在那?
Over here!
这边
You got a hell of a way of flagging somebody down!
你真是有办法回到地面上来
You all right?
你没事吧?
Did you go to Yankee Stadium?
你去过扬基体育馆了吗?
Yeah, there’s nobody there!
去了 那里没有人
You didn’t see nobody?
你确定没有人?
No!
是的
Nobody was following you?
没有人跟踪你?
I’m telling you, he’s jerking us around!
我告诉你 是他在恶整我们
Oh, shit, McClane! Come on, come on, come on!
要死了 麦克莱恩 快过来
No, no, I didn’t see nobody.
看不见 什么人也没看到
Nobody’s following us! Let’s go!
还说没有人跟踪你
Go! Go!
走! 走! 走!
It’s not rigged. Pull it.
行了 拉开吧
Well, I’d say you could call off your search.
我说你可以停止搜索了
Can you stop it?
你能让它停下来吗?
I shouldn’t even touch it.
我甚至不该碰它
Who knows what kind of booby traps this thing’s got.
谁晓得这玩意装了什么陷阱
What about the code?
密♥码♥是什么
No word.
没有消息
When do we evacuate?
我们何时疏散?
Simon says he sees one kid leave the building, boom!
赛门说有学童离开他就引爆
Fine! There’s a chance that somebody’s still watching,
当然有还在监视下的风险
but we can’t stand here with our thumb up our ass, waiting for this freaking thing to blow up!
但我们不能坐以待毙啊!
Okay.

Shit! Shit!
倒霉
Get your head down!
头低点
Come on, Zeus! Hold it steady! Hold it steady!
宙斯 开稳点
Go! Go!
快! 快!
Outta the way!
别挡路
Go around ’em! Go around ’em!
超过去
I found out who was the 21st president!
我查出来谁是第21任总统了
Who?
谁?
Arthur.
叫亚瑟的
Chester A. Arthur?
切斯特·A·亚瑟?
Chester A. Arthur, that’s it, yeah.
没错 切斯特·A·亚瑟
Chester A. Arthur Elementary School?
切斯特·A·亚瑟国民学校?
Yeah, that’s it.
没错
Hi, kids. I know you usually have assembly on Fridays,
大家注意 我知道周5才会集♥合♥
but today is special.
但今天是特别的日子
Mr. Lambert here is from the fire department…
蓝柏先生是消防队的
and today he wants us to practice a brand-new fire drill.
他要做一次全新的消防演习
So, I want you to divide in half,
所以我要你们分成两组
and I want half of you to go over here.
一组到那边
And line up against the wall.
靠着墙排成1行
The other half will go in this direction.
另一组到那边去
Please do it very quietly and very quickly, all right?
请安静快速的进行 好吗
Everybody, up, please. Teachers, please help them.
大家站起来 老师请协助下
Fire drill, my ass. That guy ain’t from the fire department.
消防演习个屁 他不是消防队的
Maybe it’s because of the radio.
也许是收音机的那件事
You mean, like, they’re after us? No.
你是说他们在抓我们
Tony squealed on us.
汤尼对我们太坏了
No, he didn’t.
不 他没有
Come on.
走吧
Where you going?
你去那?
Let me drive! Let me drive!
我来开
Goddamn it!
妈的
Why the hell didn’t you tell me before?
你以前为何不告诉我?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!