All right, I know. Here we go.
我晓得了 这么办
We fill the three-gallon jug exactly to the top, right?
我们把3加仑桶装满 对吧?
Okay, now, we pour that three gallons into the five-gallon jug…
再把3加仑桶倒入5加仑桶
giving us exactly three gallons in the five-gallon jug, right?
那5加仑桶就正好有3加仑
Right. Okay. Then what? Now, we take…
没错 然后呢?
the three-gallon jug, we fill that a third of the way up…
然后在3加仑桶内装3分之1
No, no, no, he said be precise. Shit! Exactly four gallons.
不行 他说必须要准确是4加仑
Every cop in 15 miles is runnin’ his ass off, and I’m out here playin’ kids’ games in the park!
我跑了几里路后还要玩小孩游戏
Hey! You wanna focus on the problem at hand?
你要集中精神在手上的问题?
I thought you said you knew! You said don’t say anything if you don’t know!
你说你知道 还叫我别开口
I thought you said… Give me the fuckin’ jug! We’re starting over.
把桶子给我 我们从头开始
No, we can’t start over. Pour that out! We can’t start over.
不行 我们不能从头开始 把水倒掉
We’re starting over! We can’t start over. Give me the fucking jug!
不行 不能从头开始 把桶给我
I’m gonna put my foot up your ass, you dumb mother…
把桶子放下来 你这笨王八
Say it! Say it! What?
说啊 说出来啊! 说什么
You were gonna call me a “nigger,” weren’t you?
你要叫我黑鬼 对吧?
No, I wasn’t.
我没有
Yes, you were!
你刚才有
What were you gonna call me?
否则你要叫我什么?
Asshole! How’s that, asshole?
混球! 叫你混球 如何?
You got some fuckin’ problem with me because I’m white, Zeus?
因我是白人所以你有心结 宙斯
Is that it, huh? Have I oppressed you?
是不是那样? 我对你有偏见吗?
Have I oppressed your people somehow?
我对你的同胞有偏见吗?
I’ll tell you what your problem is, you don’t like me ’cause…
我告诉什么是你的问题
you’re a racist!
你种族歧视
What?
什么
You’re a racist!
你有种族歧视
You don’t like me ’cause I’m white!
因我是白人所以你不喜欢我
I don’t like you because you’re gonna get me killed!
我不喜欢你是因你会害我送命
How much time?
剩下多少时间?
Oh, shit! We got less than a minute!
糟糕 不到1分钟了
Throw this thing away.
把那东西丢掉
Look, we can’t take it off of there. It’ll detonate.
不行 会引爆♥炸♥弹
Just wait. Wait a second, wait a second.
等下
I got it, I got it! Exactly two gallons in here, right? Right.
我明白了 里面有2加仑 对吧 对
Leaving exactly one gallon of empty space, right? Yeah.
剩下1加仑的空间 对吧 是
A full five gallons here, right? Right.
这里是5加仑整 对吧? 没错
You pour one gallon out of the five gallons into there…
把5加仑倒1加仑出来
we have exactly four gallons in there! Four gallons!
就刚好剩4加仑 4加仑
Pour it in there! Come on! Yes!
我们快点倒过去 快
Come on!
快点
Don’t spill! Don’t spill it!
别洒出来
Good, good, good! Exactly four gallons! All right!
行了 正好4加仑 这下好了
You did it, McClane!
你真聪明 麦克莱恩
Put it on the thing! Get it down there!
把它放到秤上去
Oh, shit!
时间到了
Damn.
还来
Congratulations. You’re still alive.
恭喜 你们还活着
Huh? Congratulations.
说什么 恭喜
Yeah, we did it.
是的 我们解除了
You surprised me again, John.
再次令我讶异 约翰
This is becoming an ugly habit.
这快变成我的嗜好了
Yeah, well, I don’t have the time right now, Simon. Listen.
我没那种时间 赛门 听我说
A deal’s a deal. Where’s the school bomb?
我们说好的 那炸♥弹♥在那里?
On the contrary, you have lots of time.
正好相反 时间还很充裕
You have…
你有
two hours and 47 minutes, precisely.
2小时47分钟
Plenty of time to test those wits of yours.
那些是测试你的智慧的时间
Hey, listen, jerk-off! Let me tell you something!
你个混♥蛋♥给我听着
I got a bad fuckin’ hangover, all right?
我宿醉未醒 能不能省省?
And I’m a little sick of these fuckin’ riddles! Now, where is the school bomb?
我有点厌倦玩游戏了 炸♥弹♥在那?
Temper, John.
注意态度 约翰
The road to truth has many turns.
停战是有条件的
You will find an envelope under the rim of the fountain.
喷水大象雕像下面有个信封
When you undertake the trip it suggests…
当你依上面建议的路线行走时
ask yourself this question:
问你自己这个问题
What is 21 out of 42?
什么是42里的21?
We’re behind.
我们的进度已经落后了
We should abandon the rest and go.
我们应放弃其他的 离开这里
Relax, Targo.
放轻松点 塔戈
There’s not a cop for 20 blocks.
20条街之内没有任何警♥察♥
He’s sending us to the home-team dugout at Yankee Stadium. Why?
让我们去扬基队的主场体育馆去 为什么
Well, we’re the home team. We supposed to find something there?
我们是主场队 还有什么?
What’s 21 out of 42?
什么是42里的21?
21 again. Half of 42. 42 what?
42的一半 还是21 42什么呢?
How many players are on the Yankees ball club?
扬基队有多少球员?
What else is 21? Blackjack.
还有什么是21 21点?
It’s a club.
有个俱乐部
It’s a wild-goose chase, is what it is.
这是瞎猜一气
Where is the nearest A train?
最近的火车站在那?
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. You know, some kid might find that.
等下 也许会有小孩子拿走它
You’re right.
你说的没错
Come back here! You little sons of bitches!
滚回来 你们两个小王八蛋
Hey, you! Watch it. I remember you!
当心 我记得你
Hey, hey, hey, where you going? Come here. What are you doing?
要去哪儿? 你们在干什么?
Don’t! Let me go, dick-head!
少管闲事 放开我 猪头
Watch your mouth!
说话小心点
You want to go down to juvenile hall for a Butterfinger? Is that it?
要为糖果去住少年感化院?
Look around, man. All the cops are into something.
看看周围 1个警♥察♥也没有
It’s Christmas! You could steal City Hall!
像圣诞节一样 能偷掉市政厅
Come on. My bike? Let’s go! Come on!
走 我们走 我的自行车
Whoa, that’s my bike! Yeah, it’s Christmas.
那是我的自行车 没错 圣诞节了
Hey, hey, hey, hey! Where you going?
你要去那?
Yankee Stadium’s that way! That’s my bike, you asshole!
扬基体育馆不是这个方向 我的自行车 你个混♥蛋♥
Why don’t you just run over everybody in the whole street?
你们干嘛不碾过街上的每个人
McClane,
麦克莱恩
what the fuck are we doing back down here?
我们干嘛回到这里来?
Let me ask you something.
让我问你件事
What is it that Wall Street doesn’t have?
华尔街没有什么?
What, is this stuff catching? You’re talkin’ in riddles!
怎么连你也开始玩猜谜游戏了?
No, no, stay with me. What is it that Wall Street does not have?
别打岔 华尔街没有什么?
What?
没什么?
Schools.
没有学校
And what is it they have a shitload of?
华尔街有很多的是什么?
What?
是什么?
I’ll be back in a minute.
我马上回来
What am I supposed to do with this?
这个怎么办?
Give it to those guys over there.
交给那边的那几个人
He’s here.
他在这了
Perhaps you could be a little more specific.
你必须说的更清楚点
McClane is here. He’s walking toward the bank.
麦克莱恩在这了 他正走向银行
The black man is coming toward me.
那黑人则朝我而来
Oh, now, that’s a pity.
那真可惜
And after we’d gone to all that trouble at the stadium.
我叫他们去体育馆的
Simon, kill him.
赛门 杀了他
and kill him now.
马上杀了他
Okay, so be it.
好了 就这样吧
May he rest in peace.
愿他安息
I’ll inform Karl in the lobby.
艾林还有4个人在大厅
You pack up your team and get out of there.
你们收拾下离开那里
And this one?
这个呢?
Officer?
警♥察♥先生
Yeah, I’m, I’m, I’m afraid I’m going to need an answer on that issue.
恐怕那件事上我需要答案
Let him go.
让他走
Understood.
了解
Yes, sir?
什么事?
John McClane says to give you this.
约翰·麦克莱恩要我把这个给你们
Wait, wait. Jesus, don’t open it. It’s a bomb.
老天 别打开 是颗炸♥弹♥
Another? Yeah.
另1个? 正是
Oh, I see. Um, oh, we’ll take care of that.
我知道了 我们会料理的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!