Walter! Shit!
瓦尔特
Goddamn cellular fuckin’ phones!
什么烂电♥话♥
Get hold of Munsen in Triborough.
去找门罗 叫他把59街北面
Tell him to close all the East River bridges north of 59th Street.
所有的桥梁都封闭掉
Get those people back! Yeah. Looking for dump trucks.
让人都回来 好的 找倾卸车
Dump trucks?
倾卸车?
McClane says…
麦克莱恩说
there are dump trucks headed up the FDR loaded with gold.
装满黄金的倾卸车在罗斯福路上
Walter, they don’t allow dump trucks on the FDR!
瓦尔特 罗斯福路禁行倾卸车
Connie!
去做
All right! You don’t want I should argue…
行 你不要我争 我就不争
I won’t argue, no matter how stupid it is!
不论是多愚蠢的事
Canine, bring it around to the back, check out the boiler room.
警犬队 到后面去查锅炉室
Find anything, Charlie?
找到什么了吗? 查理
I could spend a week in here with an X-ray machine…
拿着X光机在这待1个星期
and still not find it.
还是什么都找不到
You don’t have a week, Charlie. You got five more minutes,
你没有1星期 查理 5分钟
then we’re moving up to 86th street.
然后就要到86街去了
We’re going as fast as we can.
我们已经尽快在这了
What’s up?
什么事?
McClane was mentioning something about the Federal Reserve building.
麦克莱恩提到联邦准备银行大厦
Isn’t that right near that Wall Street bomb site we just left? Yeah.
那不就在华尔街爆♥炸♥案范围内? 没错
How long do you want us to stay here?
你要我们在这待多久?
The men at the stadium, stay or go?
在体育馆的人 撤还是留?
Karl should have checked in by now. Moment.
卡尔现在应该报到了 等会儿
Come on, come on.
接电♥话♥ 快接
Stay where you are. McClane may still turn up.
留在原处 麦克莱恩也许会出现
Relax, Targo.
放轻松 塔戈
If he is still alive… he won’t be talking to anyone.
他就算还活着也不会和别人讲话
It’s the next turn off.
下个出口
Hi, it’s Elvis Duran, you’re on the air. What’s up?
自♥由♥发表 你在播出了 什么事
First of all, I just want to tell you what a great show you’ve got.
首先我要告诉你节目有多精彩
I listen to you all the time.
我一直都在听你的节目
Thank you, thank you. What do you want to talk about?
谢谢 你想聊点什么?
Well, you know, all those cop cars screaming around everywhere?
你知道目前警♥察♥到处跑来跑去
You know what they’re up to?
晓得他们在干什么吗?
There’s a bomb in a school.
在某学校有颗炸♥弹♥
My cousin’s a cop.
我表哥是警♥察♥
Somebody put a big bomb in a school somewhere.
有人在某学校放了颗大炸♥弹♥
705, 207… Only they don’t know which one…
只是他们不知是那所学校
so they’re searching all of them. Shh, shh.
于是搜索每座学校 别出声
Every school in the metropolitan area.
在纽约市的每所学校
Holy shit.
我的老天
Doris?
多瑞丝
Annie?
安妮
Doris, can you get ahold of my wife?
多瑞丝 能连络上我太太吗?
Turley! Half the goddamn city just called 911!
特利 半个城市在打110
They’ve gone.
他们不见了
What?
什么?
They’re gone!
他们不见了
Who is this guy, Houdini?
这个人是谁 魔术师大卫?
Shit! Down there!
下面
Down there!
在那边
This thing got air bags?
这车有气囊吗?
Your side does.
你那边有
I don’t know about mi…
我这边就不知道…
McClane!
麦克莱恩
In the truck, let me see the hands!
卡车里的人 让我看见你的手
Put them on the door!
放在车门上
Don’t kill me! Don’t shoot me!
别杀我 别开枪
You the truck driver?
你是卡车司机?
No, I’m a beautician.
不 我是美容家
Of course, I’m a truck driver!
这不废话吗? 我当然是卡车司机
Where you taking this truck?
你要把这辆卡车开到那里去?
The aqueduct.
下水道
What are you taking a dump truck to the racetrack for?
你把倾卸车开去下水道干什么?
No, the aqueduct! The a… Th-The water aqueduct!
不 是饮用水下水道
Aqueduct?
下水道
See? It goes from here all the way up to the Catskill Mountains.
看到吗? 由这直通凯斯密山
What does?
什么东西?
That! The water pipe. Goes for about 60 miles.
那个 水管有60英里长
Hey, you the foreman? Yeah.
你是工头? 是我
NYPD.
纽约市警♥察♥
You had any, like, extra dump trucks come through here in the last couple of minutes?
刚才有倾卸车通过吗?
I’m gonna write those fucking clowns up! They better start paying attention to work orders…
我要开罚单给它们 不听指挥
or I’m gonna kick some butts! WhoWho are you talking about?
踢他们屁♥股♥ 你在说什么?
Ah, the dozen idiots who tore ass up the tube.
有12辆冲进水道里去了
We’re not loading up there anymore.
我们已经不再在那里装了
We’re loading over here!
我们在这里装
So much for bridges and helicopters.
怪不得不走桥 不怕直升机
You got a map showin’ me where this tunnel goes?
有地图显示隧♥道♥通到那吗?
Yeah, right here.
就在这
We run pretty much up under the sawmill until you get up to the Coffer Dam.
我们由锯木厂开始到考佛坝
From there on, we’ve already brought the water down from the reservoir.
由那里我们已经把水接通了
Any way to get in or out of there?
有任何方法能进出那里吗?
Yeah, there’s a vent shaft every two miles.
每隔2英里有个通风口
No, I mean with a truck.
我是指卡车
At the Coffer Dam. You can get a truck in there.
到了考佛坝 卡车可以进出
You can get there on the surface. Just follow the Sawmill River Park way up there.
沿着锯木厂公园路走
It’s about 20 miles.
大约20英里
All right, I’m gonna meet you right there. All right?
我和你在那边见 行吗?
Wait, wait! Wh-What am I supposed to do?
等下 我要做什么?
You’re going to go up to Yankee Stadium!
你要去扬基体育馆
McClane!
麦克莱恩
Go! Get out of here! We got less than two hours!
快走 我们剩下不到2小时
Goddamn it!
算你狠
Hey! Is somethin’ wrong?
出什么事了?
480 yards of rock moved so far.
目前搞掉480码的岩块
Now that’s ten times the Hoover Dam.
那是胡佛坝的10倍
Right now, there’s 516 feet of rock above our heads.
我们头顶上有516尺厚的岩块
This part is phase three of tunnel three.
这部份是3号♥隧♥道♥的第3阶段
Planning for it began back in 1954…
自1954年开始设计
but construction didn’t begin until June of 1970.
建筑自1970年6月才开始
You know what the most interesting part of tunnel three is?
你知道3号♥通道最有趣的是什么吗?
What’s that, Jerry?
是什么? 杰瑞
The valves. Each one…
是通气口 每个通风口
a big departure from tunnels one and two.
自1 2号♥隧♥道♥离开
Come on!
别挡路啊!
What a hell of a place to break down.
真是抛锚的好地方
Hold it a minute, Jerry.
等下 杰瑞
Let me have your hard hat.
把你的安全帽给我
You got a jacket?
有外套吗? 杰瑞
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Here.
在这
Wait here a minute.
在这等会儿
Wait until he gets alongside the door.
等他走到门旁的时候
Hey, fellas, Mickey O’Brien, aqueduct security.
各位 米奇·欧布莱恩 下水道安全官
Hey, listen, we had a report of a guy comin’ through here with, uh, eight reindeer…
我们接获报告说有人闯进来
Yeah, they said he was a jolly, old fat guy…
说是个快乐的胖老头
with a snowy white beard, cute, little red and white suit.
留着雪白的胡子 穿着红格子衬衫
I’m surprised you didn’t see him.
很讶异你们没看到他
What’s with you guys and these phones?
这些家伙原来是用电♥话♥
Maybe this’ll give me something.
应该还有别的东西
Holy shit! Is that guy dead?
老天 那个人死了?
Yes, Jerry, I’m afraid he is.
杰瑞 我想他是死了
Jesus Christ.
老天
I want you to get ahold of a guy named Cobb. Walter Cobb. C-o-b-b.
我要你去找个叫考博的警官
He’s the head of my police unit. Get him down here.
他是我的上司 叫他赶到这里来
Find him. Tell him you were with John McClane.
说是约翰·麦克莱恩叫你去的
Tell him to find out who the 21st president was.
叫他查出谁是第21任总统?
Chester A. Arthur.
切斯特·A·亚瑟

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!