This guy wants to pound on you ’til you crumble.
这家伙想要打击你
He wants you to dance to his tune and then…
要你随着他的节拍起舞
Put on a dress and fuck me?
想让我脱掉衣服给他搞?
I was going to say, “kill you.”
我本来要说杀你
He’s sitting on an awful lot of rage…
他目前愤怒异常
and it could be manifested physically if he’s stressed.
在压力之下他要发泄出来
Somebody you arrested? Somebody you pissed off?
被你逮捕的人 被你激怒的人?
Well, that could be one hell of a long list.
那名单可长了
Fuck you, Joe.
去你的 乔
See, these people don’t like to work anonymously.
那种人不喜欢匿名行事
They want you to know who’s doing it to you.
他们想要你知道是谁在那样对你
So this name Simon is probably not an alias.
所以赛门这个名字可能不是假名
It’s probably Simon or some variation.
是真名或是相关的
Simon, Robert E. Busted in ’86.
赛门·罗伯特·E 86年被捕
Extortion, kidnapping. Ten to fifteen.
敲诈勒索 绑♥架♥ 10到15年刑期
Did seven years for good behavior…
服刑7年后
released on a state work furlough two months ago.
因表现良好两个月前假释
Check it.
查查看
Thanks, Rick.
谢了 雷
Bob Simons was a bankrupt businessman…
巴伯赛门是个生意人
who kidnapped his partner’s daughter.
他绑♥架♥了合伙人的女儿
He’s a fuck-up not a psycho.
他是想不开而不是疯子
The guy we’re looking for is nuts.
我们要找的人是疯子
A nut who knows a lot about bombs.
一个很懂炸♥弹♥的疯子
We found this in a playground.
我们在游乐场找到这个
Professional, very cool stuff. You know, boom.
专业级 很正点的东西
You think you should slam it around like that, Charlie?
可以这样摔来摔去的吗? 查理
It’s unmixed. You can’t hurt it.
尚未混合 不会炸
This stuff is cutting-edge. It’s a binary liquid.
这玩意儿很先进 是两液型的
A what?
什么?
Like epoxy. Two liquids.
象是环氧树脂 两液型的
Either one by itself…
其中任何单独一种
You got nothing. But mix ’em…
什么也不会发生 但混合它们之后
Ricky.
理奇
Charlie, you’re gonna be wearin’ that chair up your ass!
你为何要炸掉那张椅子
Christ Almighty, Charlie!
查理 你在干什么?
Like I said, very cool stuff.
像我所做的 很正点的东西
Now, with a package like this, you get a warning.
从现在开始 凡是这类包装都要小心
Now, the bomb has to arm itself.
炸♥弹♥得先自行装配
You’ll see the red liquid pump into…
你会看见红色液体在引爆之前
the clear before it detonates.
会泵进透明液体中
How long before?
爆♥炸♥前有多久?
Ten seconds. Two minutes. Could be anything.
10秒 2分钟 任何可能都有
But once it’s mixed,
一旦它们混合了
be somewhere else.
你最好是在别的地方
This stuff has got to be pretty rare.
这玩意应该很罕见
We ought to be able to find out if any of it’s missing somewhere.
我们应该查查看什么地方丢了这种东西
I already did.
已经查到了
Livermore Labs. Theft over the weekend.
利弗莫尔实验室周末时遭窃
Has he got enough to make another one, Joe?
足够再做另一个? 乔
About 2,000 pounds.
约2千磅
Of that?
那种东西?
Well, the detonating mechanism can be anything:
引爆信♥号♥♥有任何可能
Radio, electrical.
无线信♥号♥♥ 电子
Hell, you could use a beeper and phone it in.
你甚至能用呼叫器
Inspector! Inspector, it’s him.
警官 警官 那人打来电♥话♥
He’s got a double Alberti feedback loop on it.
做炸♥弹♥的人用了阿尔贝蒂双反馈回路
A nasty little trick I believe once used in Lebanon.
曾经在黎巴嫩用过的恶毒的引爆手法
Charlie. Charlie!
查理 查理!
Charlie, shh. What?
查理 别说了 怎么?
Want to start the trace?
开始追踪器
Simon.
赛门
He wore the board, walked the street and survived.
我们把他送到那去但他幸存下来
Hauptman Walter, where are my pigeons now?
我的鸽子目前好吗?
“Pigeons”?
鸽子?
I had two pigeons, bright and gay, fly from me the other day.
我曾有2只毛色鲜艳的鸽子 有天飞走了
Why was it they did go? You cannot tell, you do not know.
它们为什么飞走? 你没法回答 因为你不知道
You mean McClane?
你是指麦克莱恩
No, I mean Santa Claus.
不 我指的是圣诞老人
Yeah, I’m here.
我在这
Ah, there after all. And your friend?
你终于出现了 你的朋友呢?
Carver! Carver! Come on. We need you in the other room.
卡特 那边需要你
Let’s go! Come on.
快点 走啊
They need you. Go.
他们需要你 去吧
Yeah, he’s here too.
他也在这
And may I speak with him?
我能和他谈谈吗?
Well, is the ebony Samaritan there now?
艾米尼和艾伦现在在那?
You got a problem with ebony?
你对艾米尼有意见吗?
No, no.
没有
My only problem is that I went to some trouble…
我关心的是 我费了心思
preparing that game for McClane.
为麦克莱恩准备了那场游戏
You interfered with a well-laid plan.
你干预了设计好的计划
Yeah? Well, you can stick your well-laid plan up your well-laid ass.
你可以把那好计划塞进好屁♥眼♥里
That was not smart.
那不是聪明的举动
There are lives at stake here.
这里面牵涉到人命的事
Not enough time, Inspector.
时间不够 警官
You better hope he calls back.
你最好希望他会再打来
He will.
他会的
Ricky, you want to tell those people to shut the hell up out there!
瑞奇 去叫外面的人声音小1点
Hey! Keep it down here!
小声一点
Simon. He wasn’t speaking for all of us.
赛门 他不代表我们全部
That was unpleasant. Don’t let it happen again.
那很不愉快 别让它再发生
So, what’s your name, boy?
你叫什么名字? 孩子
Don’t call me “boy”!
别叫我孩子
I’m sorry. It was a poor attempt at humor.
抱歉 只是想有幽默感点
I was going to send you home with a chiding…
我本来想让你回家去了
but now I think perhaps…
但现在看起来
We got him!
我们查到他了
you should join the game.
你应该加入
It’s a pay phone in, in Oslo.
是在奥斯陆的公用电♥话♥
No, w-wait, they say it’s Juarez, Mexico.
等下 是墨西哥的佛瑞斯
No, wait. No, wait. N-Now they’re saying it’s Juarez, Mexico.
不 现在他们说墨西哥的劳瑞斯
Forget it! Australia? He’s scrambling up their system.
算了 澳洲? 他捣乱了整个系统
They don’t know where he is.
我们根本不知道他在那里
Having fun with the phone company, are we?
和电♥话♥公♥司♥玩得愉快吧?
Simon says McClane and the Samaritan…
赛门说麦克莱恩和那位先生
will go to the subway station at 72nd and Broadway.
要去72街与百老汇交口地铁站
I will call you in 15 minutes on the pay phone outside the station.
我15分后打去车站外公用电♥话♥
No police. Failure to answer will constitute noncompliance.
不准有警♥察♥ 没接电♥话♥就算失败
Do you understand me, John?
你懂吗? 约翰
Oh, yes, I understand.
我懂
I understand that you’re a fuckin’ whacko that likes to play kids’ games.
我晓得你是玩小孩的游戏
That’s what I understand.
这就是我明白的
Hardly.
差得远了
“Hardly”? Well, then, who are you? Somebody I sent up?
差得远? 那么你是谁? 我抓过的
What’d you do? Shoplifting? Purse-snatching?
你做了什么? 扒手 小偷
Cross-dressing? What?
男扮女装? 究竟是什么?
You c-c-couldn’t catch me if I stole your…
即使我连人带椅子的把你偷走
ch-chair with you in it.
你也抓不到我
My ch-ch-ch-chair with me in it? Ooh!
连人带椅子?
That’s very exciting.
那真的很刺♥激♥
Let me ask you a question, bonehead.
让我问你个问题 混球
Why are you trying to k-k-k-k-kill me?
你为何想要杀我?
John, John, calm yourself.
约翰 冷静点
Huh? Why don’t you come on down here to police plaza…
你为何不到警♥察♥局来?
and we’ll figure this out like a couple of men, huh?
我们以男子汉的方式来解决它
So come on down here.
到这里来
If killing you was all I wanted…
你是在开玩笑 假如想要杀你
You’d be dead by now. Simon. This is Inspector Cobb.
你现在早已死透了 赛门 这位是考博警官
I can appreciate your feelings for McClane.
我很感谢你重视麦克莱恩

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!