All right, I’m gonna drop it in your hands. Cup your hand.
我吐到你的手上 把手伸过来
Don’t drop this motherfucker, all right?
别把它丢掉了 行吗?
Get it. Get it right. Come on.
吐好一点
You ready? One…
准备好了吗? 1…
Ready? Two, spit it.
预备 2 吐
Yeah! Get it?
成功 拿到了吗?
Come on, come on. Move your hands.
快 把你的手移开
Okay, okay. Damn, McClane, I was just startin’ to like you.
麦克莱恩 我开始喜欢你了
Yeah? Well, don’t. I’m an asshole.
别喜欢我 我是个混球
What are you talkin’ about now?
你在说什么?
I lied to you, Zeus.
我对你说谎 宙斯
About what?
关于什么?
You remember I said Weiss found that bomb up in Harlem?
记得我告诉你炸♥弹♥在哈林区找到
Yeah. They found it down in Chinatown.
记得 他们是在唐人街找到的
Oh! Oh, now, that’s low! Even for a white motherfucker like you, that’s low.
那是太低级了 连你都不肯那样
I told you I was an asshole.
所以我说我是混球
What the fuck was that?
那是什么?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Look, it was the only way I could get you to come with me.
那是我唯1能让你跟我走的方法
Uh-huh. You got a wife, McClane?
你有老婆吗? 麦克莱恩
Yeah.

I’m surprised anybody could stay with you long enough to be married.
我奇怪竟然有人会跟你在一起那么久 久到结婚
Yeah, well, she didn’t stick around too long. We’re sort of separated.
她没有跟我在一起太久 算是分居
What the fuck is “sort of separated”?
什么叫算是分居?
Well, she was in L.A., I was in New York.
她当时在洛杉矶 我在纽约
Had a fight on the phone, she hung up.
我们在电♥话♥上吵架 她挂断电♥话♥
I didn’t call her back.
我没有再打过去
How long ago was that?
那是多久之前
About a year ago now.
大约是1年前了
What the fuck are you laughing about?
你在笑什么?
You threw away your marriage because you were too fucking stupid to pick up the phone?
你真疯了? 笨到不会拿起电♥话♥来
What? You think that’s funny, huh? You laugh at other people’s misfortunes?
你认为那很好笑? 笑别人的痛苦
I bet you blame that shit on your wife too, right?
你1切都怪罪你太太 对吧?
Well, my wife is a very stubborn woman. Yes.
我太太是个很固执的女人 是的
Man, you better stop fucking laughing and undo these cuffs!
别笑了 快点解开手铐
I’m almost there! There. How’s that for concentration?
马上就解开 解开了 这样如何?
Oh, shit! What?
糟了 怎么啦?
Fuck! I dropped the thing!
我把那玩意儿给弄掉了
You dropped the fucking thing? Goddamn it!
你把那破玩意儿掉哪了? 破东西
Shit! Where is it! Where’d it go?
东西掉到那里去了?
Just find it, find it, all right?
快找到它
I don’t fucking see it!
我什么都没看见
What the fuck is that?
那是什么?
I think I made it mad.
我想我让它生气了
Go, McClane! Get the fuck out of here!
快走 麦克莱恩 快离开这
Fucking do something!
我必须想个办法
Goddamn it, McClane! Listen to me!
麦克莱恩 听我说
Just go.

I have a hard enough time getting through the day without having your death on my conscience, man.
我们待在一起1天了都没事
Shut the fuck up, and think! All right?
我不想良心上愧疚 闭嘴快设法
Okay, okay. Tools, tools. Check the engine room.
好了 工具 轮机室有工具
There’s no time!
没时间了
What the hell’s it doing now?
它现在在干嘛?
It’s mixing.
在混合
Shit!
这回死了
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么
Get ready. Lean forward.
预备好 往前倾
What?
什么?
Lean forward, goddamn it!
往前倾
What? Lean forward! What the fuck are you doing?
干什么 往前倾 你♥他♥妈♥干什么?
All right, it’s gonna go fast! Lean forward!
现在要爆♥炸♥ 往前倾
What? No, no, no, no!
不! 不! 不!
Lean forward!
往前倾
Get ready! Move your hands!
准备好 挪开你的手
Damn! Motherfuckin’ shit! Shit!
这回死定了
Come on! Come on!
快跑
Come on! Come on!
快跑
Oh, fuck! My leg!
我的腿
Come on! Get upstairs! Come on! Go, go, go, go,
快走 上楼
go! Jump stairs!
跑! 跳上去
Oh, shit! Oh, damn it! Which way?
往哪边走
Let’s go! Let’s go! Down here to the back of the boat! Come on!
从这里下到船尾部
Goddamn it! Oh! Run, goddamn it!
我们不能停 快
I am! Yeah, come on!
在跑 对 加油
You all right? Yeah. Watch! Watch! Watch! Watch!
行吗? 行 当心
Let’s go! Down here in the back!
走! 跳下去
How’s he doin’?
他的情况如何?
I got shot in the leg. How you think I’m doin’?
我腿部中枪 你认为呢?
He’s gonna be just fine.
他不会有事的
How about you?
你呢?
Fine. Did you get Ricky out of there?
没事 把瑞奇抬出来了吗?
Yeah, they found him.
他们找到他了
Are you gonna be all right?
你不会有事吧?
Got a bad headache. Think they’re mad at me?
我头痛的要命 他们生我气吗?
I wouldn’t worry about them.
我不会去担心他们
They’ll get to you eventually,
最后他们会去找你
but right now they’re busy with this salvage operation, I guess.
但现在他们忙着打捞作业
No! Dr-Dredges! Dredges!
不 是卓吉斯
They’re just wasting their time. There’s no gold down there.
他们在浪费时间 下面没有黄金
What do you mean?
此话怎讲?
He took it with him. He beat me.
他带走了 他打败我了
John, he beat all of us.
约翰 他打败了我们每1个人
He wasn’t playing against you.
他不是针对你来的
Fuck that, McClane! You’re still alive, aren’t you?
去你的 麦克莱恩 你还活着吧?
Well, aren’t you? Yeah.
对吧? 是
So we lost.
那我们输了?
Lambert, would you give him a quarter?
蓝柏 给他25美分
Asshole.
混球
Yeah, it’s collect from John.
是约翰打的对方付费电♥话♥
Yeah, uh, Carmen, just tell them you’ll accept the charges.
卡门 告诉她 她会付费的
The son of a bitch had aspirin.
那王八蛋真的有阿斯匹灵
Yeah, it’s John. Yeah, I’m hangin’ in there.
我是约翰 我还好
Is Holly there? Yeah, I’ll hold on.
荷莉在吗 好我等着
Zeus! Hold up! Whoa!
宙斯 等下
John? John? Goddamn it, you son of a…
约翰 混♥蛋♥ 你个…
Yesterday…
昨天
Yesterday we were an army with no country.
昨天我们是支没有国家的军队
Tomorrow we have to decide which country we want to buy!
明天我们得决定买♥♥那个国家
And remember this is all due to…
记住 这一切都是因为
the g-g-g-g-g-g-gullibility of the New York Police Department!
容易受骗上当的纽约警♥察♥局
Police Department!
警♥察♥局
Lieutenant. Take over.
副官 你接手
All right, listen up!
好了 大家听着
First squad, you muster out in half an hour in the school bus!
第一队8小时后搭校车出发
No rush.
不用急
Herr Jurgen,
范·洛根
you’ll be the padre!
你当神父
Lights! Douse those lights!
灯 把灯灭了
Hey, dick-head!
猪头
Did I come at a bad time?
我来的不是时候吗?
Whoa! I think she’s pissed at you, McClane!
我想她生你的气了 麦克莱恩
Bullets! Bullets! Go!
拿子弹 子弹 快
He’s under us right now. Come on back around. Come on back around.
他在我们正下方 转回来
That’s right! Run, motherfuckers!
没错 快逃命吧!
Zeus, what do you got out of your side?
宙斯 会由你那边出现
Look like roaches with the lights comin’ on.
就象蟑螂看到光就都出来了
Are we going to Nova Scotia?
要去诺瓦史考提亚吗?
You go with the trucks.
你和卡车一起走
I have something personal to finish.
我有点私事要解决
Let’s go to work!
我们开工吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!