Of course he put the bomb up in that school!
他当然会炸掉那所学校
Why would he do that?
他为何要那么做?
Make sure he got your complete attention!
因为要吸引警方的注意力
Find the fuse panel! Where…
找保险丝盒
What?
什么?
The fuse panel! Where’s the fuse panel on this car?
保险丝盒 保险丝盒在哪?
It’s right here. Right here.
就在这
Pull out the Anti-Lock Brakes fuse!
把刹车防抱死(ABS)的保险丝拆下来
Shit! I don’t know which one it is!
我不知道哪个是刹车防抱死的
Well, then yank them all out then!
那就把它们全都拆掉
Put your head down! Put your head fucking down!
头低下去
This is gonna be really bad.
情况会很糟
Listen to me. Hang the fuck on, all right?
听我说 抓稳了 行吗?
Oh! Oh! What the fuck happened?
发生了什么事?
You got a triple-A card?
你有3A卡吗?
Keep moving. Excuse me.
继续走 借过
Keep moving.
继续走
I’ve got the janitors making a last sweep of the building right now.
校工在最后一次检查所有建筑物
Thank you, Ms. Martinez.
谢谢 马丁奈兹校长
Come on.
出来吧
All right, five-card stud, threes and nines are wild.
你一张 他一张
Stay down! Stay low!
保持低姿势
What the fuck are you doing?
你在干什么?
Interrogating him.
审问他
Well, what’s he gonna tell you? “I’m dead.”
他会告诉你什么? 我已经死了
Well, I ain’t gonna know ’til I ask him, am I?
我不知道 所以我才会问他
Go around and see if there’s any aspirins in that glove box.
绕过去看杂物箱里面有没有阿斯匹灵
No way. You do it.
我不干 你去找
Ten quarters. The guy in the dump truck had ten quarters.
10个25美分 倾卸车那个人也有
Exactly ten quarters.
正好10个25美分
Well, maybe they were making long-distance phone calls.
也许是要打长途电♥话♥
No.
不是
It’s for the bridge.
是过桥费
What? It’s for the toll on the bridge!
什么 是过桥费
There! There! Down on the wharf! Dump trucks! Right there! Right there!
在那 在墙边 倾卸车 就在那
Christ! They got it loaded on the ship already!
老天 他们已经装上船了
How about the Coast Guard?
海岸防卫队呢?
It’d take ’em an hour to get here.
要1小时才会到
We can jump!
我们可以跳下去
What?
什么?
We can jump!
我们可以跳下去
You’re out of your fucking mind! It’s 100 feet down to the deck!
你疯了 离甲板有1百尺
Yeah, but not to the crane it isn’t.
但到吊杆没那么远
The cables’d cut you in half.
钢缆会把你切成两8
I can make it.
我办得到
Bullshit. Get down. Get down.
胡扯 下来
Look in the back of that car for some gloves.
看看车上有没有手套
Six booby traps, four dead ends…
6个诱杀装置 4条死胡同
and a partridge in a pear tree.
还有部份是真的通路
Okay, honey, let’s dance.
好了 宝贝 我们开始吧
We’re gonna have sort of a race.
我们有像比赛那样
So, when I say go, I want you all to run like crazy.
当我说跑的时候你们拚命向前跑
All of you, you follow the police officer and the firemen.
跟着警♥察♥及消防队员
You guys are my front runners, okay?
你们是我的领队
Walter, think we’re cutting this a little thin?
瓦尔特 我想我们要动身了
No, Joe, we’re gonna wait!
不 乔 我们等
McClane still may get the code.
麦克莱恩还有可能得到密♥码♥
Line me up with that crane.
我要勾在那里?
There! There! Right there! Right there!
勾在那边 就是那边
Right there, you’re okay.
就在那边 你的位置还可以
All right. I see it now, I see it.
我看到它了
Shit! This is gonna take a miracle!
这需要奇迹才行
Keep your fingers crossed. Okay, swing it.
把你的手指扣起来
Okay, come on, come on, you almost got it. Almost, almost. Yeah, all right!
稳住 你快勾到了 快了 差不多了
Yeah, terrific!
行了
Where you going? Are you in a hurry?
你要去那? 急什么呢?
I’m going first this time, all right?
这次我先下去 行吗?
We have the intercom rigged, sir.
新闻界来了 长官
Walter, the kids may be fine, but you wait much longer…
瓦尔特 孩子们也许没问题
and I’m gonna pee in my pants!
再不出发我都要尿裤子了
We’re gonna wait, Connie.
我们要等 康妮
Six more minutes.
再等6分钟
Yo, McClane.
麦克莱恩
What?
什么事
Down there.
看下面
Oh, shit! Go, go, go, man! Go, go, go!
快 伙计 快
Oh, boy! Am I glad you talked me out of jumping.
老天 谢谢你说服我别跳
Oh, fuck. Get his feet.
抬他的脚
We go find Simon, drag him to the ship-to-shore radio…
我们去找赛门 把他拖到电台那里
and beat that fucking code out of him.
逼问密♥码♥
Here, take this.
拿着这个
How’s it work?
它怎么发射?
You don’t know how to shoot a gun?
你不会开枪?
Look, all brothers don’t know how to shoot guns,
我们黑人不是全都会用枪
you racist motherfucker.
你这种族歧视的混球
Sue me. Just yank back on that and pull the trigger.
去告我 把那往后拉再扣扳机
That’s it.
如此而已
That’s it?
就这样?
That’s it. Just don’t shoot yourself.
就这样 别射到自己了
Hey, don’t be no hero. You find ’em, you come get me.
别逞英雄 找到他就来找我
Stupid. Stupid!
愚蠢
You have the autopilot set?
设定好自动驾驶了?
Yes, sir.
好了 长官
Good.
很好
Don’t fuckin’ move!
别动
Oh, the Samaritan.
索马利亚人
Give me the goddamn code!
把密♥码♥给我
Code?
密♥码♥?
Oh! You mean for the school?
你是说为了学校那件事?
I’m sorry. I can’t do that.
抱歉 我不能那么做
You call in that code right now,
你现在就拨那个密♥码♥
or I blow your sick ass into the next world!
否则我把你这病鬼轰去另一个世界
If that’s what you gotta do.
假如那是你得做的
You gotta take the safety catch off.
得先开保险
Oh! Goddamn!
老天
See? That works.
那才能开枪
Now, where’s McClane?
麦克莱恩在那?
What was that?
你说什么?
He said, “Don’t shoot.”
他说别开枪
Okay, Charlie, we’re gonna have to go with the evacuation.
好 查理 我们要疏散了
We’re gonna go!
我们动身
Well, you heard the man! Let’s go! Let’s go! Move it!
你们听到他说的了
We’re gonna go! Let’s move it! Come on!
我们动身
On my mark!
听我的口令
Five, four, three, two, one, go!
5 4 3 2 1 动身
Go, go, go, go, go, go!
走! 走! 走!
Let’s do it! Okay, gang, let’s go!
我们动身吧! 大伙们走!
Go. Go, go! Hip-hop! Hip-hop! Come on, everybody! Let’s go!
跑! 跑! 跑! 大家跑快点!
What are they doing?
他们在干嘛?
Yo! Where you goin’? Hey, wait for us!
你们要去那? 等等我们
Hey, where you goin’?
你们要去那?
I see you all dead, little man, policeman…
我每次都以为杀死你了
and you don’t go away.
但你总是阴魂不散
Yeah, I’m that fucking Energizer bunny.
我不是那么3易放弃的 朋友
Where are you going now, huh?
你现在要去那?
Going to arrest me, bunny?
要逮捕我吗? 小兔子
No.
不是
I don’t think I’m gonna arrest you.
我不是想逮捕你
I’m gonna break you.
我要弄死你
I knew it was bullshit. There’s nobody watching.
我早知道是胡扯 没人在监视

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!